Which card makers are Sup Forums-approved?

Which card makers are Sup Forums-approved?

Asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivKLI20NVtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PowerVR

Should I get the EVGA 1080ti? I've got a 780gtx EVGA with their dual-fan setup and it's been great, but I heard Sup Forums dislikes EVGA.

>I just watched the latest video from Phil's Computer Lab and want to feel superior for knowing an obscure GPU: the post

pls Sup Forums

I see people posting about 480 all the time.

Only if you buy the highly overpriced ICX version. I'd say the 1080ti would be safer from them over a ACX version.

evga cards literally explode, don't get them

Citation for explosive cards? They had an overheating issue for gtx1070s and 1080s in november last year but they fixed that in like a week and will send you free thermal pads if you're still paranoid.

I've been buying EVGA cards since the 8800GT and they've all been perfect. Only for my latest upgrade to a GTX1060 I went with Gigabyte only because EVGA stopped putting back plates on their low tier cards.

Anyways OP, EVGA is fine. My Gigabyte card seems to be fine but I can't vouch for longevity since I've only had it for a couple weeks. For AMD, Sapphire seems to be the best.

Sapphire.

Gigabyte, Zotac and XFX.

They all are..
..and none of them are

-- sage

If you go AMD Sapphire is the superior choice indeed. Their cards are cold as ice.
As for Nvidia, from my personal experience the only one i got is the GTX970 Gigabyte windforce and the three fans are memes, the card is a housefire and occasionally goes to 81C. I can only recommend you stay away from that gimmick.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivKLI20NVtI

ASUS, Gigabyte, EVGA (DO NOT BUY THE SC LINEUP)

just avoid Founders Editions, Blower Style (unless you are making tiny machine or plan to water cool), and maybe avoid specific EVGA FTW gpus being sold secondhand because of a transistor fuck up.

stop doing the damage control for them, they tried to fix it but it still is likely to happen. Reports of people still getting the explosion after the fix + thermal pads prove it.

>Sapphire

3dfx

Name a better brand for AMD cards.

XFX