What happens here exactly? this is really mysterious for me, probably one of the most boring places on this planet

What happens here exactly? this is really mysterious for me, probably one of the most boring places on this planet.

they lives on steppes, mountains, snow or a desert?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafox.me/manga/afghanistan/c000/1.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some really beautiful women, but they're all cold, emotionless androids. Basically a mixture between psycho Asians and emotionally dead Russians. Worse combo ever.

Isn't this cunt the place where Russia have a Rocket base?

Tajikistans capital is called "Dushanbe" which means Monday in Persian

mangafox.me/manga/afghanistan/c000/1.html

Yes

is nais

>What happens here exactly
Imagine that Russia is a Germany, than everything here except Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan is Poland, the origin of our toilet cleaners.

stan means home / camp

>mangafox.me/manga/afghanistan/c000/1.html

Holy fuck, I contracted terminal cancer from this

Never post this ever again

I know that Kazakhs are far richer than Russians

it's free real estate, you non country

>Bulgarian calling me a non-country

That's hilarious

>role playing as countries

You can't get any more cringey than this guy

>this mad his non country doesn't get a comic

Bulgaria exists since the early middle ages, Canada since the 1980s. Pretty sure you're the bigger non-country here.

>a non country is literally better in every way than a Turk rape baby country

What is there to even argue here?

>Canada since the 1980s.

If that's so why are we celebrating our 150th birthday next year?

Because you're retards. Canada wasn't a country 150 years ago.

>let me tell you about your country

Fuck off burger

My sister was in the Peace Corps in Kyrgyzstan. It sounded like a weird place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriation

>Patriation was the political process that led to Canadian sovereignty, culminating in 1982. Until that date, Canada was governed by a constitution composed of British laws that could be changed only by acts of the British parliament, albeit only with the consent of the Canadian government.

Literal British colony until the 80s

>let me tell you about your country

Fuck off burger

Please stop insulting actual countries by calling Canada a country.

Such a qt. Claimed

>about your country

That's the point, you aren't one.

Said one former colony to another.

You are our colony RIGHT NOW, cuck.

Savage.

sort of a cold desert. ethnically, linguistically, and culturally they're mostly turkish with a bit of persian, but politically they're russian. they're mostly muslim but suffer from little terrorism and have small populations. also, pic related is uyghurstan, an autonomous region of china which is basically indistinguishable from central asia.

>politically they're Russian

What does that even mean?

gommunism and corruption

I WANNA FUC

They're not communists. And Tajikistan is so buttmad about Russia they literally banned Russian-sounding surnames and restricted Russian language by law.

>You

horse milk

I'll do everything I can within the 2000 characters limit.

Kazakhstan.

Kazakhstan is a very old country, Kazakh tribes have enjoyed independence ever since the times of the Kievian rus. Originally the were part of the Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan but separated from the Golden Horde after Khan died. Troughout the time Kazakhstan was incorporated under the Russia of Vlad the Conqueror and was part of the Soviet Union too, only becoming an independent nation after the dissolution of USSR.
Today Kazakhstan is a member of the Community of Independent States and of the Shanghai Coperation Organization. It's in the Eurasian Customs Union and and Eurasian Defense Pact, meaning it's a close ally of Russia economically and militarily. Kazakhstan also holds a number of billateral treaties with China and as mentioned prior it's in the SCO, so basically Kazakhstan is a big friend of these guys, not to mention Armenia Kyrgistan Uzbekistan and Tajikistan. More recently Turkey has been trying to improve relations with Central Asian republics in the light of Russian-Turkish tensions over the shooting down of the SU-24 in Syria.

Kazakhstan demographics is mostly Eurasian, you can see a number of different people, some look very Chinese some look Mongol and even slavs. Russia operates a rocket thing there and it's very important.

Kazakhstan economy operates with fishing in caspian sea, but mostly thanks to ore explorations, notably, cobalt, salt, iron, some rare things.

The government is theorically a democracy with multiple parties but in effect only one party retains the power and it has been like that ever since 1991 or so, it's very hard to challenge them.

There is a plan by the government to make the country become one of the world's top 30 economies by 2040, it's K-30 or something like that.

Kazakhstan geography is mostly steppes and grasslands specially in the center north.
Near caspian sea there are some drier areas where it rains less. Mountains to south and

It's the oil.

Jesus, man. You went right for the throat. You could at least shuck and jive a little

literally why do these even exist? Russia, just conquer these non-countries already

they did
it was called the ussr