Reinstalled Windows 10 clean for the creators update

>reinstalled Windows 10 clean for the creators update
>fucking Cortana is talking to me during the first boot and initial setup

Why does this trigger me so much Sup Forums? I just want a quick series of menus where I set up my shit in complete silence, I don't want my computer talking to me like it was a person and telling me shit like "I'm here to help you set up your account" and such shit. Also I can't get over the fact that this thing takes its name from an awful xbox shooter. I can't stand this fucking shit, help me.

>installed Windows 10
Your mistake. Install a GNU/Linux distro and go back to Sup Forums, you piece of human garbage.

Cortana triggers my dick.

>reeeee feeemale noise, reeeeeee

>be op

Can not even talk to female computers.

>normies on my Sup Forums

advertising isn't allowed here

>advertising
>GNU/Linux is gratis
Topkek.

if you think you hate your windows 10 installation now, wait until you start hearing cortana talking to you during every boot, and randomly throughout the day, saying things like:

>hi, did you know that you can save 20% on your car insurance by switching to GEICO?
-------And------
>sorry to interrupt, but we've just installed an important update to help protect you. while your waiting, why not enjoy a delicious McRib sandwich from MC Donald's....
--.-And-----
>Still haven't found that perfect "onihole" you searched for? Amazon has the best selection of "onihole" on sale now! click here for more.
------and----
>{waiting for system to reboot, you see a full screen image ad for something you searched for) "Programmer's stripped rainbow socks 10% with this coupon code...

it's coming... you'll see...

If I run my antivirus, will it delete C:/Windows folder?

bruh you can just turn it off

why did you reinstall? i had to reinstall because my pc somehow fucked during the update, rendering my pc useless

you can only hope, but I doubt it.

oh, and you can expect ads in recovery modes as well

>implying you'll be able to turn it off
Microsoft loves making "optional ""features""" mandatory

Or a switch that looks like an on/off switch but is really a full/less switch.

> full/less switch
or as I've recently taken to calling it, the 'more/allot more' switch

>>Why does this trigger me so much Sup Forums?
Most likely because you have serious (although high functioning) mental health issues that need addressing by a trained medical professional in that area of expertise.

LTSB doesn't have this problem.

wait, is mcrib back?

Except russian botnet and eons of waiting for the next update due to its format ;)

It gets updates at the same time as the other Win 10 versions. Just no feature updates, and most of the stuff in the creator's update is just fluff.

>in that area of expertise

In which area exactly?

I had the same feeling!
I was making poo while windows installing.
And suddenly a strange and very loud sound.
I thought it was a government alert from the street.

Just turn off your speaker, faggot
SOME PEOPLE, man
MS is perfection, too bad you cant appreciate it fag

>perfection
MS maybe
Windows never

>Why does this trigger me so much Sup Forums?
Because it is deceptive.
Your computer is a tool.
Windows is a tool.
It is not a person. It is not your friend. And it should not pretend it is. ("I'm here to help")

lol- you'll have to install Windows 10 to find out!
oh, yes, I forgot to mention- instead of the windows logo during boot, you can expect to see VIDEO ADs with sound. no ad blocker will be able to stop it. it will be different every time you boot! advertisers near your geographic location will pay top dollar to play boot time video, and login ads.

they know you got excited about the mc rib sammich from your post. even now they are preparing ads just for (YOU).