Does your country have school shooters?

Does your country have school shooters?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/03/21/world/europe/jewish-school-shooting-in-france.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting#Mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

w..why do you ask?

Actually, no.

We had two. Thanks to those cunts, it's now harder to get a pistol.

It could get one, but I graduated in time

Nope

To be fair to 3rd world countries they can't have school shootings without schools.

yee

without guns*

There are shitloads of guns in the hands of criminals in 3rd world countries, love. It's the law-abiding people who can't get them.

:DDD

Not since we banned guns.

RIP WELLINGTON, TRULY A HUMAN BEAN

who names their son Wellington, in Latin America of all places?

nytimes.com/2012/03/21/world/europe/jewish-school-shooting-in-france.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting#Mexico
not school ones at least

There's fucktons of Wellingtons here desu. Johnathans too.

You know who also haven't had school shootings? Switzerland, Czechia and Estonia. Have they banned guns? Nope! Maybe guns aren't really the problem.

yeah but we don't have highscore

Two of the three cases were cartel members who happened to be killed in front of schools. The other one was actually a school shooting.

Each of those cases with 1 person killed.

uhm

Just one or two I think.

One of the reason there is school shooter is that most country prohibits teenager to have sex. I am sure that appearance rate of school shooter will dramatically decrease if we stop these type of stupid law,

I didn't know it

Humanity is overrated

Have to make it to school to get shot m8, kind of hard to do that when you have to worry about getting trafficked by Pakistani rape gangs

No because we can't afford guns.

Are teens not allowed to bang each other? What're the consequences?

How would that help people who can't get laid?

I dont think narco violence that happens to take place outside a school really counts as school shootings, maybe the last one, but even then it was an attack on a single student not some columbine sort of shit

Yes

>One of the reason there is school shooter is that most country prohibits teenager to have sex
HUEHUHEUHUHUEHUEHUEHUUE
I was sucked two times in the restroom of my school and I'm not even a normie

>One of the reason there is school shooter is that most country prohibits teenager to have sex

Ummmmm what? But it isnt, people might frown upon it but is not forbidden, at least i dont think it is in any western country

> I was sucked two times in the restroom of my school and I'm not even a normie
That's because Brazilian "women" are cheap whores with no dignity who do anyone and colllect STDs like pokemons

Mad about no one ever gagled on your peepee hanz?

>That's because Brazilian "women" are cheap whores
Implying that Germans are better, I can still find virgin wife material here, Lukas. That girl was the 'school whore' let's put that way

>and colllect STDs like pokemons
Brazil has the best condom distribution program in the world, is probably the country with less STDs of the Americas and has less than half HIV prevalence of the US by % of ppl
We also have the best HIV treatment program in the world with 92% of infected people taking free medication and assistance.

You can say whatever you want about Brazil but not that we are full of STDs

Yes.

Do you really think school shooters would have ever even gotten laid?

Probably happened once or twice
I know a guy who killed a girl bare handed back when we were in middle-school tho

Yes, we do. Our legendary heroes Robert "Can´t mauser the Steinhäuser" Steinhäuser and Tim "Timmeh!" Kretschmer will never be forgotten!

If Sup Forums allowed webms with sound, I´d post my collection of rare Eric and Dylan vids.