Pajeets in tech

As a pajeet, I really want to know an outside perspective on Indian programmers.What do you think of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only ever had good experiences with extremely intelligent and fun guys. I will say however that they all went to University (Stanford and NJIT) in the US, spoke excellent English, and had clear accents.

In addition, Indian guys seem to be the closest to Americans in terms of humor. They know how to riff and fuck around with you and aren't afraid to take the same treatment.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>What do you think of them?

>Indian programmers
Poop in the loop!

But Hitler literally never gassed anybody.

They vary from being smart and funny to downright retarded and obviously only here through nepotistic hiring. I haven't noticed the same level of idiocy in other demographics which might be why seeing huge groups of pajeets irks me since I know that at least some of them have absolutely no business being here.

Steelin r jerbs!!

I really like pajeets. Great people. I prefer them over chinks. But most of the curry eaters I knew in HS became doctors. The rest became software engineers. I actually know one that went back to India and works at Dell tech support.

There are quite a few Indians at my university. Cringy swearing and arrogance appear to be common features. Can't comment on their skill though.

Gas them. Gas them all.

My fiend, my brother, pesticides are the only solution.

they are usually friendly and smell like curry.

We are best programmer in the world. Look up hackerrank stats.

I don't give a fuck if you're a citizen and competent. Otherwise, you are just an imported slave used to depress wages, in which case you will be deported soon.

You gonna die NEET while I get welcome card from Trudeau and Trump. T_T

Kek

I think it's sickening their hivemimd personality, they feel proud about doing nothing

This, also they smell bad, really really bad

Jerbs and salary are all they care about.

And
Also they make awful code and they always leave in less than a year

do have also Channel of YouTube showing Google tutorial also?

>t. Pajeet

lmao kys sand nigger

?

This plus they can't even speak proper English

Bump

Like whites, they come in low end and high end versions

The good ones either went to IIT in the 1970s back when IIT was good, or studied abroad

The bad ones, well, they're just bad

In university, I have only run into the types who studied really hard to get in and are usually very smart and diligent students.I find more asian international students who are retarded and just copy and paste shit without knowing why/what it is

There were zero asians and Indians in my high school. Curious what kind of high school did you go to? We barely had any blacks in my graduating class. Almost none to be frank. Had a few Mexicans and that was it

Do they flaunt their IIT degrees in murica too?
What fucking retards.

>them

See, even you don't like pajeets.

Zero trustworthiness whatsoever and you fags cannot follow orders in English either because you cannot understand it or you don't want to follow it.

Even a Chinese mainlander is better than you, poo in the loo pajeet

There is no real thing to dislike about them, besides you know it's Sup Forums so racism. My experience is that they're very smart and focused. Mostly raised very well and are very focused on education and career.

Chinese Immigrants in universities are alright if they can speak English to a certain extent.

Sadly, most of them can't speak English for shit (how the fuck did they get accepted?); those tend to be dicks, they shit on the streets too.

Eh, they're alright; at least the ones that can speak English well enough.

Same applies for most immigrants, desu.

Work with a couple of pajeets on embedded system projects. Both worked their arses off to get where they are and both know their shit inside and out. Funny guys and some top bants, lad.

You're garbage. You and your stupid accents that make my skin crawl.

Copying shit from Rosetta Code is not programming.

I'm quite impressed by them. They tricked the whole world into thinking they are actual humans and not poop elementals.

>pool elementals

I don't mind the ones at my job, they're pretty smart and fun people.

But then again, I don't work for a "tech company" I work as an in-house developer in a non-tech company.

For me, most of the Indians I've met are dumb as shit. But same for a lot of the Asian kids. The smartest kids I've met are probably very liberal jews and whites.

I formed a better opinion of Indians when I started working. My boss, for instance, is indian and extremely smart and focused.

stfu or get gassed

>everyone loves pajeets based on this thread
>100s of pajeet bashing thread made on Sup Forums
You contrarian fucks

I know a lot of indians who can't do shit, usually the ones who were born here.

The ones here from other countries (who are trying to stay here for work after college) are usually bretty good or at least decent. Because, I mean, they know they will have to go back to their shithole if they don't do a good job

>contrarian
improper use of the word faggot

also, like many things on Sup Forums, it's a loud minority that does that

I have extensive experience working with pajeets as a software engineer. If they've been in America for a long time they are fine and knowledgeable as engineers. Biggest differences probably is more by the books than whites, and maybe more religious about platform. So still not my preference but I can accept working with some.

In management though I don't trust them at all. They try to paint everything as going fine even when its not, and will dislike you if you don't do the same. As a result if there is a real problem it never gets addressed and eventually things blow up.

If you work with them overseas from India, they are totally shit. They start as engineers before even knowing anything about object oriented design. Basically require constant hand holding and audits if you want any code you want to live past 6 months. All while having awful accents. Not worth it when you can hire an American and keep your sanity.

God-tier employees and entrepreneurs. Sure to rule the fat stupid entitled American tech sector in a matter of decades.

You're not supposed to take it too seriously user it's just banter when those threads happened. A retarded few who can't get over a bad experience if anything.

I'm in uni right now and I'm Indian-American myself so I don't really consider myself a pajeet. My parents are educated from here too so, when I do see these international Indian students at uni it irks me desu and I don't really love them. In an intro programming course I had freshman year, they all got caught for copying code and cheating on exams together. Not so good experiences desu

Did you actually graduate from IIT? My dad did with a masters in the late 80s. Back when you actually had to be smart. Today you can simply buy one from IIT.

What does your dad do now?
Its equally difficult to get in now for the UG program except there are shitloads of coaching and other facilities these days.

He's unemployed now. He did Mainframe with Chase for 20 years up until last year when they switched to modern systems. Him being old was unable to learn the new tech and was let go.

Does IIT still have the value it did back then? My dad said he got a lot offers from companies in the US, Europe, and even 1 from Japan when he graduated.

>Does IIT still have the value it did back then
No

To elaborate
>More IITs
>More seats
>Enterance exam has been gamified by coaching institutes

good evening sir..... i would like to request an inviting to passing the headphones pls.....
i love the music yes very much....... i come here from the pirate bay and the kicking ass torrents.... always good seed always upload....
pls sir have a heart and inviting me fast okay?...... [email protected]..... may vishnu bless ur kind heart sir......

Can you buy your way into IIT? My cousin didn't meet the requirements to get into a college in Chennai and he bought his way in.

Nah you can't.Only way is the exam.

I don't have a bias. I respect those who are good at their job and competent. My experience working with them has shown me that they are extremely racist, but most embarrassingly, they let their parents pick who they date and marry, and still participate in arranged marriages. I guess that means they won't end up as 40 year old virgins, right?

I didn't have a problem with Indians until I started visiting Quora.

What's the most popular one? My dad graduated from Kharagpur.

I will have an arranged marriage. And there is no date part. It's just easier. I have no experience with women and just don't care enough.

An issue I have with Indians from India is smell. They don't use deodorant in India and carry that practice here, and it's god awful.

That one was the best when your dad graduated.Bombay is the morning popular one now AFAIK.
Are you in US?

Yeah, Ohio

You in STEM too?

Yup, computer science and engineering major at OSU

Noice

What are you?

Will be joining uni this fall.Not sure what major tho.

What state

Delhi

>As a pajeet, I really want to know an outside perspective on Indian programmers.
>As a pajeet
yeah okay sure, I'm sure this isn't a Sup Forums bait thread.

Indians were literally classified as aryans.

This guy is Indian. Trust me.

* At best: sub par code.
* At worst: shit that has to be trashed and rewritten.
* Always lying, claiming they can do things they cannot, claiming the project is on track when it has crashed and is burning.
* Nepotism. Nepotism every where.
* Zero creativity.
* Horrible coding style (naming and structure) with zero comments.
* Zero creativity. Can only copy from a book or StackOverflow.

Stop putting FOTB Indians and US Born ones in the same boat.

US born aren't any better except that they are more likely to produce sub par code while FOTB produces complete trash.

Yeah sure man. Keep believing Sup Forums.

THIS
H
I
S

All the US born ones I met in college were cool, normal dudes.

All the H1B pajeets I work with are souless husks. I've worked with them for 6 months now and they are borderline autists..no riffing or joking at work ever, no convos about anything non work related, only the occasional awkward laugh. Its brutal man. Also, theyre average programmers nothing crazy, just hard working.

I'm going from personal experience. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I've had universally poor experiences with pajeets.

You either went to a garbage college or only encountered like 2 Indians. I did robotics in high school and the number of Indians from all over the country at the NATIONAL championships was ridiculous. My college hosts multiple hackathons and Indians are getting top places.

Ofc like 90% of them were either US-born, or have lived in the US for a while.

Trust me, I have the same qualms you do as FOTB Indians. But US-born ones are just as competitive as anyone else. Do NOT lump us in the same boat.

The Indians on my team are generally really cool, they're fun to pal around with and shit. Their coding skills are average but they're almost religious to sticking with whatever shit they learned, like ONLY using Spring and SQL in a monolithic architecture for EVERYTHING.
Only thing I hate is that they love to interrupt. They very rarely actually respect your opinion.

>They ALWAYS cut corners
>Don't understand quality control
>They think their sub par english is acceptable

All of these traits are evident in the latest release of Windows 10, which is currently being developed in India.

>As a pajeet, I really want to know an outside perspective on Indian programmers.What do you think of them?

They are pretty thick skinned desu, good banter i prefer working with them compared to asians

pajeet detected

Just to play devil's advocate for the whole arranged marriage thing, there are some good points.

The main one being that in an arranged marriage both parties know from the beginning that they will need to make compromised and work together to make the marriage work. Dating, on the other hand, can lead you to believe that you have found your soul mate and you will get along on everything. Then as soon as a disagreement pops up, the marriage itself is in jeopardy.

That's why divorce rates are very low among people with arranged marriages.

>Do NOT lump us in the same boat.
Hopefully Trump will lump you all in the same boat back home.

Hi uneducated redneck. I'm a US citizen. This is my home.

They smell so fucking bad I don't care if they were the God of programming himself.

We used to sit them all in a group by the restroom to mask the smell of shit, from them not the bathroom.

The Cunts about 457 Visa's and only hire their own,

They should be fucking blacklisted.

Please tell me the name of your HS user, I want to send my children there.

Home is where you're welcome :^)

Broken English much?

They are usually smelly and not so bright programmers, their reputation is based on grinding not achieving

Not a good one.

Broken English? Proves you're uneducated. I can agree with you on the smell since it's uncommon in India to use deodorant. Puts me off too. They're quite smart. Just poor English and poor programming skills.

Indian TAs I had were useless, and all the Indian grad students here seem to cheat when they can.

>What do you think of them?
A lot of the ones that make it to the US and older ones are very good at what they do. When they know what they're doing, they're really good team players. The younger ones (intern grade) leave a lot to be desired and I'm not talking about the lack of experience.

The few I dealt with remotely in India was wildly uneven. Sometimes I got professionals, other times I got hacks, and sometimes I was able to find the stackexchange thread they copied their code from in the first place.

>us
You have to go back

I work for a webhost and I hate all the pajeets.

I deal with your stinkyfooted friends who use google translate to make me fix their fuckups for their reseller clients.

They take a $5 hosting plan and fill it like a car of mexicans and make me clean up their mistakes as they have no linux / devops experience.

When I worked as an electronics repairman your devices reek of curry.