Itt post your favorite millitary bases

itt post your favorite millitary bases

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_overseas_military_bases#United_States
businessinsider.com/canadian-and-us-generals-discussed-the-possibility-of-fully-integrating-the-two-countries-militaries-2015-10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is my favorite carrier.

Top o' the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_overseas_military_bases#United_States

>mfw Canada does not have even one American military base

Well America. Looks like your mission here is a failure. I'll see you on your way out.

this one is cool

Looks like a fun place

We are so close to them they don't need to have any bases here tBh

all nato countries are american bases by default

We have bases in Alaska and Greenland, we don't need any in Canada

Oh yeah it's just a bundle of fun

Better pic

another way to look at it is that the US is just a military base for the rest of the West

You guys shoulder the entire burden to keep all of us safe, and you do it for free

I wonder how they get electricity

diesel-generator usually

businessinsider.com/canadian-and-us-generals-discussed-the-possibility-of-fully-integrating-the-two-countries-militaries-2015-10

your entire country is a military base

>businessinsider.com/canadian-and-us-generals-discussed-the-possibility-of-fully-integrating-the-two-countries-militaries-2015-10

I wouldn't even be mad with that. North American Military would be GOAT

I can discuss which positions I'm going to bang your mom. Doesn't necessarily mean shit though.

also

>Top Canadian and US generals once explored the possibility of creating a fully integrated military force for expeditionary operations

So we'd basically bomb rag heads together. No actual defensive unison.

>countries that let american warships visit their ports

we cant find you

neither can the boat people

Kek

>mfw supposedly more Canadian soldiers in America than American soldiers in Canada

Who's who's bitch now huh?

what are boat people? they cant be middle easterners because they are really far away, the asians live well.. so who are they? where are they from?

I wouldn't know seeing as how we don't have any

well then how would you know what boat people are??

living next to australia you hear stories

they are mostly refugees from the middle east and migrants from the shittier parts of asia

the middle easterners make their way over land to southeast asia and depart from their

this is one reason why it's so controversial, because on the way to australia they pass through many other safe countries that could grant them asylum

the uk has bases in canada

your fault for gibbing them gibs :^)

well at the moment we don't give them shit, we lock them up in concentration camps in the pacific

maybe you should try doing that with us too (^:

On their way to Australia they're ON A BOAT, so, no, they aren't passing through countries that could grant them asylum status, the ocean doesn't grant anyone asylum status afaik...

>boat people cross the indian ocean in """"boats"""" that fall apart on the way from indonesia to australia

but they don't get on the boat in afghanistan, they travel over land to indonesia and depart from there

they pass through like a dozen countries between the war zones and indonesia

No it doesn't