>reddit
please go kill yourself

>implying this isn't happening in Sup Forums right now

faggots

redditor, go fuck yourself and die.

Cucks never learn.

>buy out reddit
>shut it the fuck down
>watch as Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums crumble under the weight of the influx

you think a lot of redditors would suddenly start coming to Sup Forums despite not having done so before?
you think Sup Forums wouldn't collapse first?

reddit is the socially acceptable version of Sup Forums. there are people that visit both, but they're faggots. the people that don't visit Sup Forums won't just sigh and come here. they'll go to twitter or something else stupid but socially acceptable.

>there are people that visit both, but they're faggots
exactly what I'm talking about. Sup Forums, Sup Forums and all that are just alternative to respective subreddits that you go to when you're bored.

reddit gets removed, influx shifts to 4swamp

Sup Forums is the beachhead. Sup Forums and Sup Forums would get hit later and in smaller force.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums is literally r/eddit though.

Sup Forums maybe.
Sup Forums - fuck no. The entire place is basically /r/thedonald and.

that's the point. Sup Forums already shares the people that visit reddit. they're cross-posters already. there'll be no delta. Sup Forums and Sup Forums would probably see a huge delta.

they'd just start another site like they tried to do with voat.co when they threw a hissy fit over the mods not having enough power or something. site is so big that it would have to be a mass migration and not just a few thousand faggots. same thing as all the chan spinoffs that happened over the years for different reasons (rip 12chan)

i get your point
but again, Sup Forums users spend half the time on reddit, half the time here.
redbit being shutdown would force them to stay 100% of the time, maybe even spill to other boards

Most of reddit on Sup Forums is contained in the trump general because they can't downvote you for disagreement and the general is a circlejerk

Holy shit emoji filename

cool selfie?

Sup Forums, /pol, and /r9k/ already are the reddit boards

>MUUMMUMUMMMUMM
Okay so you're going to do this right?
>MMUMMUMMMUMMMUMMMMUUUMM
Good to know thanks