Firefox Addon Thread

Firefox Addon Thread

Which addon is the best for downloading youtube videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

isebaro.com/savetube/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube-dl

4K Video Downloader

I just throw the URL into Keepvid

IDM

How can you download videos that run at 60fps with it for windows? When I try it doesn't recognize -f "bestvideo" or "bestaudio". Or does that not work for windoze?

update your software winbabby

Try YouTube dl gui

not an addon

Nah, creator's update looks like hell. Guess I'll just download 4k downloader instead for 60fps videos.

Not an argument.

its better than 200% of all other addons

works here

why does it download webm as a default? how do i make it dl mp4?

youtube-dl -f videocode+audiocode --merge-output-format mp4 URL

jesus christ

Or just pick the mp4 format which likely isnt the best quality. Thats why you would convert it.

how do i pick the format?

look at your options with
youtube-dl -F URL
then download it with
youtube-dl -f formatcode URL

meant for

ah ok thanks

Video download helper

>video only

vimperator is the best addon desu

>doesnt know how youtube streams work

you need ffmpeg in the same dir as youtube-dl or somewhere in your $env:PATH

Mux them together you tool it literally takes the amount of time to write it to the disk to do.

I use Ant.com, work in FB, youtube, sexix, ashemaletube ... , its amazing.

well that photo has singularly convinced me that Julianne Moore and Kristen Stewart are lovers. It also made my dick tingle. I wish I could be one of them and I'm not even sure which one.

You just add them together:

>youtube-dl -f "video+audio" (299+140 for example) "video url"

You need ffmpeg installed and set a path for it so that it's fully installed and recognised in the command line.

Not a single goddamn person in here knows about the SaveTube user script: isebaro.com/savetube/

install greasmonkey or whatever
install the script
bam, you'll be clicking download on youtube videos and all over the web in no time.

no way, she's like twice her age

FlashGot

>tfw you will never get a handjob from Julianne Moore

this

Botnet

>Unironically using windows

How so?

This is one of the few must addon for firefox.

>Adding the google botnet to the mozilla botnet
MAD MAN.

>You just add them together:
>>youtube-dl -f "video+audio" (299+140 for example) "video url"
>You need ffmpeg installed and set a path for it so that it's fully installed and recognised in the command line.

Wow so simple, and to think all this time I was struggling with some unintuitive GUI that required me to use whole two mouse clicks to achieve exactly the same.

I never said it was simple. It's lightweight and offers more options to save as a webm or mp4, and extract the audio with a command line instead of needing different programs or executables to do the same thing. Although 4k downloader can do that and also get subtitles.

Meme

is they lez?

Memes are botnet too. How do you think Trump won the election if not by bugging every illegally saved Pepe? Checkmate atheist.

>when your pepes are bugged

>his pepes are bugged
Ha, enjoy meme jail you dirty meme thief.

This

For a cross platform command line executable it's not that hard.

For windows users, they don't even need Python. If you have a mac and don't know how to use it, someone using windows or linux can explain what you need to do. You can't do that with programs like 4k downloader since that's only for windows.

obviously this
tons of greasemonkey scripts for youtube out there
write your own, modify an existing one, use one that's already written...

What are the advantages over other programs or executables that warrant it being better than say youtube-dl or some platform specific downloader? Is it just click and save right from the browser or something of that sort?

By that I mean is it really as easy as you make it sound, with no issues about compression or audio quality?

>posts degenerate woman with tattoos
Download Youtube Videos as MP4 is my favorite one. Doesn't require third party installs. Caveat is 720p is the best you can do due to how Youtube works.

>4k downloader since that's only for windows.
They have one for mac,windows, and linux.

Huh, so it is. Guess I'll try it out.