Be Arab American

>Be Arab American
>Look for Middle Eastern box
>No box
>Settle for "White"

Why is there no middle eastern box? Is it cause of the Jews?

>all those meme options
>STILL no arab
wow we really do hate you guys

Other Asian you dumb fuck

It's because Lebanese and Turkish immigrants to the US after WW1 petitioned to be recognized as white.

Italians and Armenians had just also been classified as white, so Congress said What the Hell and let them in. The most compelling argument was that "If we aren't white, than neither was Jesus."

Both Arabs and Jews count as White for American census

Why should Arabs use a system for humans ?

>arabs
>asian

not in America, Nigel

This is the case. Pre-1900s there were strong limits on immigration, especially non-white immigration

MENA was classified as white to expedite immigration of Jews, Arab Christians, Armenians, and T*rks

Semitic people are white.
Though, with all those meme asian "races", it would be reasonable to include at least a "Semitic" tickbox. Japanese, Chinese and Korean as different races is just hilarious.

I've lived in America all my life desu. I would just assume with these options they would pick other Asian considering paki is there.

This.

Yes, the Black box

W E W

No Hispanic option

Wth

>Other Asian - [...] Pakistani

Typical sandnigger, pressed the suicide vest trigger before he even finished reading.

>American Indian
>Asian Indian
Can't make this stuff up.

This is race. Hispanic is in a separate ethnicity segment and can be on or off regardless of the race here.

Pakistan isn't in the Middle East lol

It's in the """"Greater Middle East""""" but that's a meme term for people who can't into geography.

Asia is anything east of Istanbul so reasonably you could fill it in for other Asia.

This. The Middle East is the Near East is the Orient.

What kind of Arab are you?