Should I get a Pixel or an S8?

Should I get a Pixel or an S8?

I'm leaning towards the Pixel for its smaller size (5") but I really like the display on the S8

Pixel 2.

iPhone 7 unless you're a fucking loser

Wait for the pixel 2

not waiting 5 months for a new phone I don't care that much

just answer the fucking question I asked

Pixel 2

epic

Pixel. S8 is too big and will be a pain in the ass to use. Pixel is nice to hold.

Adding to that, People in the videos reviewing the s8 they needed 2 hands to use the phone, that's not my preference.

yeah that's what i'm thinking famm

I hope the blue option is still available

You do realize there's the S8 & S8+ right?

the S8 is still like 5.6 inches my boy

honestly if they had a 5 inch S8 with that hot display i'd pick it up no question

Pixel is the better option imo, you wont ever need the features that the s8 offers.

Yes. but the normal s8 is bigger than the normal pixel.

Pixel has stock Android and will get updates for more than 2 years. It's also not slowed down with Samsung's bloat.

is the Pixel's camera any good?

Yes. S8 will be better but not by much imo.

Its camera was a major selling point. They claimed they had the best smartphone camera yet. It should be alright.

wait for the 835 chips to drop

I can either get an LG G6 32GB for $180 or a Google Pixel 128GB for $330.

wat do? I like the way the G6 feels but I don't know about the software or the camera.

for that price difference I'd go G6 every time and hope to fade the bootloops

Pixel 2

Do you not research anything before posting stupid garbage on the internet?

It's 5.6 inches because the top and bottom bezels are tiny and the display is significantly longer. It's smaller than the G6 which isn't a big phone by any means.

>smaller size

Handlettes when will they ever learn?

>ANSWER MEEEEEEE

pixel cause bezeless is a meme
>but teh chin xd
the chin lets you hold it faggots

One Plus 3t cheaper than both and much better than pixel. Haven't looked at it compared to S8 though

Still any news on it's bootloader? I'd pick on up in a heartbeat if it was unlocked

it's not just about how it feels in the hand famm

I want it to fit comfortably in my pocket

6P is better value than pixel if the price is right, also muh front facing speakers
OP3T is really good too

>all these handlets ITT
The S8 is too big? Really?

see
faggot ass bitch

>pocketlets
Learning is out of the question

should I wear my phone as a necklace instead?

Put it in your purse, queer

>supporting a shit company that copies apple all the way to the point of not having a headphone jack

Fuck Google.

Hey, leave 'em alone, asshole.
I've got big ass gorilla hands, but I fucking HATE when a phone sticks out or sits too uncomfortably in my pockets. So fuck you.