Why are white women so terrible Sup Forums?

Why are white women so terrible Sup Forums?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORpBAIB9j64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿????????????????????????

>talk shit about queensland
>have your marriage ruined

how terrible?

What do you mean by terrible?

Pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=ORpBAIB9j64

the men are faggots

they wrongly think they will get laid by agreeing with everything a woman thinks and says. And as a matter of fact they do the beta-est thing possible and that will make them go nowhere and women will then assume they are goddesses amongts subhumans(that's you)

>aussies aggressively protect the native biodiversity of the continent
>import 200k Patels and Ching chongs every year

there's nothing wrong with white women
women on developed countries with nanny states where men are not needed are the problem, so fuck off cuckfaggot

This.
Despite what ever they say, a woman naturally wants a man, not some pussy-whiipped faggot.
They may marry them if they are making good money but they end up fucking the pool guy.

Being treated like princesses. Not enough being told "I think you may be wrong. Having a pussy doesn't make you right all the time."

Notice that other kinds of women don't get that shit.

This too.
They work hard to replace men with government.
That's why most of them always vote towards tyranny.

Source?

why don't you select better one?

Westerners have been raised to be beta as possible since the 60s, so it makes sense. Some figure out thats not the way to be a man, others are beta to the point of cuckoldry

funnily enough this is one of the only attractive yt girls i ever saw

Johnny Depp doesn't really have an American accent anymore. It's like did so many characters, he forgot what his own voice sounds like.

They only seem terrible when compared with superior Asian women though.

So you either have to choose between being a weeb pedophile or a literal cuckold?

schopenhauer was right

the opposite happened to me though

The delusion is real

Or a Chad, so you don't have to be a bitter loser.

Not this meme again

Biodiversity doesnt mean us humans senpai

You mean superior black women.

>never has dated a negress

have you ever dated a black girl?

Are they considered to be awful companions?

Nope. To my defense, I have never dated a white or an asian girl either. I'm just going by looks.

I was pretty friendly with a mulatto girls back in school but things didn't work out.

depends, from my experience they're ok but then again for some reason they are drawn to me even though I'm a beaner

They're raised from birth with the idea that they have to take care of everything themselves because so many men in their communities can't be relied upon to do shit. This breeds a certain kind of willfulness and intolerance for bullshit that puts off beta cucks like and Once you win them over though, they can make awesome waifu material. Black women consider getting with a white man to be marrying up and this makes them fiercely loyal.