>tfw only choices are to buy apple shit or a phone powered by google botnet
microsoft, why have you forsaken us?

Other urls found in this thread:

nokia.com/en_int/phones/nokia-3310
chansluts.com/camwhores/girls/res/16198.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>actually wanting microsoft products

the fuck is wrong with you?

i'd take microsoft over google or apple any day.

microsoft hardware is actually good though

if the surface phone is as good as the rumors say it is then it will btfo android for good.

>own Lumia 950XL
Hardware is amazing, I don't know why no one develops for them.

>if it's good, people will buy it
Then why did the Dreamcast fail?

>doesn't consider a feature phone
>doesn't consider just not carrying a cell phone

>actually wanting Windows Mobile
I take it you haven't tried using a Windows phone for very long.

Hardware is fine. OS itself is fine. The lack of apps is what kills it. Nobody buys the phone because no apps. Nobody develops for it because nobody buys it.

Microsoft came to the table late and they're getting scraps.

how big is it supposed to be? because if it's part of the surface line i have a feeling it will be fuckhuge.

>or a phone powered by google botnet

dumb niggerposter

racist retard

Dreamcast was overpriced shit and you know it. The lack of western games is what killed it. It had potential but floundered.

5.5 is the goto rumor.

>Implying apple isn't a botnet
>Implying Microsoft isn't a botnet

>not having a side negress
u wot m8

have i spent to much time on Sup Forums or it's a dick what i see between her legs?

You can also:

Not use a cell phone.

or

Use an old cell phone.

she used to camwhore on /soc/. there's definitely a pussy down there, and she wasn't shy about showing it.

thank you user, now i know im a faggot for be looking for a dick on every girl i see

don't ruin my fantasy, bro.

>being this fucking new
Where did all you fucking faggots come from in the last year?

>being this fucking retarded

Isn't there some bleach somewhere you should be drinking, shit stain.

you two faggots should be going to Sup Forums
they just declared it homo country

Because of the other 3 failures before it, it didn't help that Shenmue was expensive as fuck to make.
Dreamcast really didn't stand a chance.

It's more than that, Microsoft built up a huge negative reputation with a new generation of developers to the point developers are flat out refusing to make software for them (Snapchat). With that said I think they're starting to turn things around. Personally my first thought for multi device development is Xamerian, but then again I'm a fan of C# so my opinion can be discarded.

There has once been a OS far superior which went by the name BlackBerry OS 10. anyone who ACTUALLY used it knows how ridiculously superior it was to the piles of shit you call apple and android OS but 99% of the niggerlicious population had to fall for apples and jewgles marketing. You got what you deserve.

>Not wanting an alternative
What a pleb

buy chink version of chinkphones, install custom rom

>chinkphone yeah i dont want a lagdriod after 6 months of use a samsung is way better

lol nigger

fucking NORMANS

>complains about botnet and faggotry
>wants a windows phone
Toppest of keks!

Niggers.

BBOS is actually not bad. I really want to try it again but Blackberry hardware is mediocre and doesn't support CDMA, or even the appropriate bands for my country, so I would only get 3G. If they didn't limit the hardware I would've bought a Passport by now.

>buying off brand chink phones
Not even once.

Are you able to create a coherent sentence, shit for brains?

>I really want to try it again
Too bad they switched to android for good now. Maybe once day they'll give it another shot.

>there are no good mobile operating systems left
>you have to do a bootloader unlock and install a custom operating system for the phone to function as it should
It's amazing how you pay twice as much as a laptop for half the functionality.

nokia.com/en_int/phones/nokia-3310
Based Spurdo saving the world yet again.

>microsoft, why have you forsaken us?
I think you mean Blackberry.

I have iphone 6 now, fuck Ive been hoping for a good windows phone since always. Fucking itunes was designed to be gay to try and get you to buy a mac

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/791132994476081153

Every Windows fan since mid 2012
>Have you seen the rumors? Surface phone is gonna be AMAZING

you know you can just flash lineage without gapps, right

>actually falling for such cheap bait
It's just a meme, no one actually dislikes superior dark skinned women

her name is Cham, she's in this torrent: chansluts.com/camwhores/girls/res/16198.php

bb10, webos, and meego need to make a comeback

>in response to warrants and legal process

So, if you do something illegal, they have the right to search your shit. But all they can provide is metadata, since most of their products use E2E encryption. If this was Google then they could provide your entire life history to the gov't if requested.

My GF's Dad said when he was going for his degree in computers back in the late 80's-early 90's they were talking about shit like Operation Night Skies and how it had been around forever. It pro ably got implemented the second the government realized exactly what a computer was and what it could do, it's just taken a long time for the public to catch wind of it because that's what happens with all top secret intel. You either never find out or you do 40 years too late.

No matter what form of technology you choose, the government can infiltrate it, any claim otherwise is just delusion or controlled opposition. Deal with it, and keep yourself off their radar as best you can.

This. About 12 years now I've been wanting to just build my own shit from scratch. I'm talking constructing each component from raw materials, then assembling my own product, and running my own software. Shit will never happen, but, hey, a man can dream.

>buying off brand chink phones
Can you guess where iPhones and Android phones are made?

>78 GB
Thanks, but no.

Good goyim. Do exactly what the government wants and expects of you.

>Implying microsoft isn't a botnet.

The dream of a decent phone died with the N900

Not OP, but I've been using them since WP7.5. Do tell why I should feel bad about them besides "MUH APPS" that I don't give two shits about.

You don't have to care but try explaining that to the majority that do care about apps.

Was it really good?

Other than 1st party Sega games and a few titles from Capcom, I can't really think of much that it had going for it. The gamepad was godawful, and the release launch window for western audiences was the nail in the coffin.

The best thing it ever did was bring networking features into play for other consoles to run with.

reverse search isn't showing much. let's see some sauce my man

>implying windows mobile os isn't on a similar boat. (Probably good product, no apps, literally no one else uses it)

After seeing the lack of managerial level firings with the disaster that was the MS Kin, what makes anyone think that they can stay functional long enough to sustain a phone ecosystem?

The company made a genuinely good effort with the WP7 and then proceeded to burn users and developers alike. Users didn't know if MS would just one day decide to drop support for their hardware or not give them proper updates. Devs didn't have an easy way to get their existing applications onto the platform and doing a rewrite for a phone with no market share made no economic sense.

what was this cartoon called?

Medal robots

Faplet.

implying Nokia wasn't...

pretty much, although admittedly more people running around with windows devices in Europe than in the US. hardware-wise they're generally good or even awesome devices and the OS itself is snappy and handles resources very well. The app gap is a major turnoff for most people though.

Not him, but the software is fucking terrible. I have an elephone p9000 and it's so horribly unstable, shat itself after four months. Hardware is great though.

You say that like they don't get that very same data ( your entire online life ) from google when they do make requests.

Why do you post like you have a birth defect or you post on a shitty phone.

>Not him, but the software is fucking terrible. I have an elephone p9000 and it's so horribly unstable, shat itself after four months
Isn't pretty easy to fix this?

apps are the main reason people even use smartphones, if you don't have apps you almost don't have a reason to own a smartphone.

>Operation Night Skies

?

Google
Apparently the CIA implements a software in iPhones, Intel products, and smart TV's that allow them to spy on you, set themselves to a false off mode, and also in the case of cell phones, can remotely disable life support systems if they are in the near vicinity of them.

I was skeptical, but apparently back in the day they were openly discussing this stuff in computer classes. It's probably one of those things that's an open secret, you just need to actually look for it to find it, where as the general public needs things spoon-fed to them to acknowledge or give a shit about it.

What do you suggest, dude. I've admittedly been out of the loop for a few years, and was never that knowledgeable to begin with. But even Black Hat shit isn't really safe, it's all compromised. It just depends on whether you're doing something they give a shit about. I don't think law enforcement has access to the shit, so your average proxy using criminal shouldn't have to worry, but if you're actively trying to blow up a government building they're going to bag and tag you.