What is Sup Forums opinion on Mr. Trump?

What is Sup Forums opinion on Mr. Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

ergonomics.about.com/od/lighting/a/How-Fluorescent-Lights-Affect-You-And-Your-Health.htm
scientificamerican.com/article/are-compact-fluorescent-lightbulbs-dangerous/
nrcan.gc.ca/sites/oee.nrcan.gc.ca/files/pdf/residential/personal/pdf/hc-cfl-executive-summary-2009-12-21-final-eng.pdf
snopes.com/medical/toxins/cfl.asp
snopes.com/politics/medical/cflradiation.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=3-5daajOopI
donaldjtrump.com/positions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alot of autism but better than commie and old hag

jaundice unhealthy

He's the least smelliest piece of shit in this toilet of an election

Can't really make my mind up, I prefer him to Clinton but that's not saying much. Putting memes aside, I think it could be dangerous putting him in charge of the world's most powerful economy/military.

I'm ready for the inevitable ascendancy of our God Emperor

trying to figure out where the hell his shoulders are in that pic

Bring peace to world again he is a great guy

he is stupid as fuck
he will ruin america
you know that, american friends, still you'll elect him.
but that's a good thing, he will weaken Americas influence on Europe even more. A new Europe will arise

BUILD

Ahmed pls go

hmmmm

lol
How is he stupid?

Mehmet my son

I'm in sympathy with him

It's true

Sure, why would Trump need drawn anime girls if he will make them real.

they have mercury in them, if they break you can breath it in very easily

He is the living embodiment of the United States of America

It's actually true, energy saving lamps have mercury and all sorts of fun stuff in them.

its actually true that the new lightbulbs are a fucking nightmare if you break them though. Its just that there is limited tungsten so we should have been recycling the old bulbs this whole time just for the metal so it could be reused. I hate the new bulbs though. Even with special bulbs its not the same as the old yellow light.

Also if you look into how people react to fluorescent light its obvious that the jews just want the white man to be stressed out and that's why they got rid of the natural light emitting bulbs

>hillary will ACTUALLY be crying during the debates
why couldn't we get a japanese girl to be the first girl president ? we need tenacity

Not only does that image have no sources but Canada, Spain, Czech, UK, Ireland, and new Zealand have very low autism rates despite the high number of vaccines.

Old thermometers have more mercury in them. No cancer.

[citation needed]

[Citation needed]

I would personally vote for the Bern but I'm not against Trump. Either or are better than the first Cuck lady running for office.

Liquid mercury in thermometers is not as dangerous as its vapors in bulbs

who is the living embodiment of Mexico?

pic is living embodiment of Lithuania btw

ergonomics.about.com/od/lighting/a/How-Fluorescent-Lights-Affect-You-And-Your-Health.htm

scientificamerican.com/article/are-compact-fluorescent-lightbulbs-dangerous/

>le x can cause cancer meme
Literally everything can give you cancer. Even eating out at McDonalds increases your chances and Americans eat that shit everyday

He's just there to make shilary president, his campaign is a joke, which is funny because he still could win.

Honestly they should start putting aids in the burgers at mcdonalds. No one normal eats there

Correlation == causation.

Amirite guys? Amirite?
Vote 4 trump. Maga. Ha-ha. Nigger. Jew. Cuck. Ha-ha.

lol
He's beating Hillary in the GE polls.
Be very afraid Jose

better than our shitty leader

>a new europe will rise
hows it going anti-fa

nrcan.gc.ca/sites/oee.nrcan.gc.ca/files/pdf/residential/personal/pdf/hc-cfl-executive-summary-2009-12-21-final-eng.pdf

>CFLs as demonstrated by the test results do not pose a health hazard to the general population from either the ultraviolet radiation or the associated electric and magnetic fields.
>UVR At 30 cm, single-envelope CFLs have a maximum daily UVR exposure similar to the test results for a 60W incandescent lamp. Therefore, it is recommended that single envelope
>CFLs not be used at distances less than 30 cm to avoid any long-term health effects in the general population
>Based on an analysis of the spectral irradiance data for CFLs at a distance of 30 cm, (and by extension greater distances), the bulbs do not pose a significant risk of acute injury to the eyes or skin, as compared to traditional incandescent lamps. As such, CFLs tested and currently available on the Canadian market do not have issues of non-compliance with the RED Act
>EMF The results of the testing of the CFLs demonstrated that the electric and magnetic fields arising from the use of these lamps are below exposure standards that are based on established effects and thus should not be an issue of health concern

snopes.com/medical/toxins/cfl.asp
>WHAT'S TRUE: CFLs contain mercury, a potentially dangerous substance that escapes from broken CFLs into the immediate surroundings, and therefore the breakage of a CFL bulb should be handled by carefully removing the broken bulb and its contents from a home.
> WHAT'S FALSE: The amount of mercury contained in one CFL bulb poses a grave danger to a home's inhabitants, and the mercury dispersed by one broken CFL bulb needs to be dealt with only by an environmental clean-up crew.
snopes.com/politics/medical/cflradiation.asp
>FALSE: The use of all CFL bulbs should be avoided because they emit harmful levels of radiation

Tl;dr: Lightbulbs do have mercury in them and they emit more radiation than normal bulbs in a close distance only (30 cm close). But this mercury and extra radiation is not dangerous and it doesn’t cause cancer.
>inb4 naturist meme pages replies

Yup, completely impossible for him to loose now. Hillary is finished

You don't seriously believe this guy is going to be president of the United States right? Btw i'm rooting for him, pocho holocaust when?

he finna fuck ur country up f@m

The hope for burgers to kill Politically Correct America.

It's not impossible.

>ergonomics.about.com/od/lighting/a/How-Fluorescent-Lights-Affect-You-And-Your-Health.htm
>ctrl+f: canc
>0 results

And again, they do have mercury, But it isn't dangerous.

Also, from your own source
>And compact fluorescent bulbs actually reduce the mercury pollution from the single largest U.S. source: coal-fired power plants.

>ergonomics.about.com/od/lighting/a/How-Fluorescent-Lights-Affect-You-And-Your-Health.htm

Meme page that talks how light affects the circadian rhythm.

a living meme. but a smart meme at that. He makes sure that the attention is always on him whether positive or negative go to 4:30 for an example of his masterminding

youtube.com/watch?v=3-5daajOopI

>You don't seriously believe this guy is going to be president of the United States right?
Goddamn I hope so
The memes would be great

I didn't say they cause cancer. I said they stress you out and the jews did it. Keep up

El Chapo “the beheader" Guzman

He is a big inspiration because if a climate change denier can make it to the oval office then EVERYTHING is possible in this world

chill dude

I dont get why so many people are angry at him just for trying to make america great again.
Seems like a good cause to me

Matate norteño largo de mi país

the democrats are in a civil war right now. Sanders supporters are protesting the democratic establishment and are vowing to write his name in regardless of whether he gets the nomination or not. Not to mention that clinton is still under FBI investigation and its believed that they are waiting for trump to leave office to actually charge her so he cant just pardon her.

Either way no matter how you view the situation Trump has a very real chance of making it and playing it off as a joke is only proving that oniion article right

>Chilangos que no entienden el coto

Deportate a guatemala goey

waiting for obama to leave office***`

Los Chilangos son subhumanos por su culpa nuestra capital es una asco.

While I'm unsure of the benefits of making an enemy out of every other nation on the planet, I must commend America for being excellent at it.

>coto
A chinga?
>matate ya, le harías un gran favor a tu país y asegurate de llevarte algunos otros norteños contigo

We do it 4 ur amusement

Why are other anglos such cucks?

The theory right now is that there are more votes for Trump because the rep primaries are over since he got the nominee. There are still Sanders supporters out there that haven't participated on the polls so it's still unclear how many supporters Clinton will have. Still, Trump is going to win because some crazy terrorist attack is bound to happen in the next 5 months

Estudia un poco de historia indiorante de mierda.
Has estado en la capital?
Toda la escoria de gente que vive ahí llego después de la revolución y la industrialización de México, en otras palabras los sucios norteños del desierto al entrar a una ciudad, incapaces de abandonar su naturaleza salvaje se convierten en ladrones y asesinos.

>America ruins everything, they get involved where they are not needed and start pointless wars!
>America is wanting to stop playing world police and return to being isolationist how dare they!
make up your fucking mind

Least harmful presidential candidate at least for the front runners.
He has said some real stupid shit so far to pander to morons and he can't be worse than Bernie, the guy that thinks government should ˙͜ do pretty much everything. ˙͜ ˙

He will be able to do nothing.
He is all talk.Like Yukio Hatoyama,Toru Hashimoto...stupid man

He's a smart con artist by taking advantage of stupid voters that thought 8 years under a democratic president was awful because their lives didn't personally change at all.

I didn't say anything though? Why so hostile towards everyone and every thing?

He'd probably be great for us. His isolationist policies will politically weaken America for a really long time.

They're afraid they'll actually have to start paying for their own defense

>kenya
kek

I think politicians as they are have been doing the same thing for decades and people are continually dissatisfied. I think people think trump will change this for some reason, and are supporting him simply because he seems different.

I don't really mind if he gets in and as a result America somehow gets worse or even goes and falls apart, otherwise he might actually be successful so I say let the good times roll.

you imply that electing trump will make enemies out of everyone in the world while he literally wants to remove a large part of Americas presence in Europe and the Middle east and let them do their own thing. Interfering has gotten us nothing but shit from other european countries for the past couple of decades so why the sudden change of tone?

are you Aryan?

evidence that the average white american has a single package peanut where his brain is supposed to be. he exists to lick boots and scapegoat, he has no concern for his own material conditions. I actually feel bad for white people it's like they can't help but shoot themselves in the foot. they will vote for this man and their lives wont change a bit if he wins or loses, but thats not what matters is it, it's Muslims immigrating to Hicksville, Kentucky

>LITERALLY cannot handle a MAN who values FREEDOM

It will? Last thing I heard Trump was going to be banned from entering the UK, Der Spiegel called him the most dangerous man in the world and Liberation described him as a nightmare turned reality.

But if they all change their mind in time for his inauguration I guess you have a point.

Absolute Madman that needs to get in office

Fuck Europe, they made their bed and they'll sleep in it

the possibility of a UK ban was brought on entirely because of an online petition that they are required to discuss if it gets a certain number of signatures. The brits "discussed" it where they said a whole lot of nothing and made it clear that they had no intentions of barring him from the start.

As far as the other remarks go its no different than the american liberal media which paint him as hitler for saying mean things despite his actual policies falling in line with what everyone has been telling america to do since the cold war

Dunno.

Don't talk to me or Austria ever again

WALL

>poland
>yes

I care little for him, but holy fuck if his supporters aren't annoying.

t. cuck

Why is Italy afraid of Portugal?

Triggered, huh?

Afghanistan. They're not too up on current events I guess, Afghanistan was bombed back to the stoneage and is currently dealing with the only Polio epidemic left on earth.

He will make America great again.

Seriously though the media here portrays Trump in an extremely negative light, more so than other Republicans.

I hear things like "He's racist he wants to kick every single mexican out of America," and "He's going to start world war three!" pretty much every day. I've given up arguing (I've never really been that invested in politics anyway) and just ask them to explain his policies to me. They never can and just embarrass themselves.

It was the same with Romney, but it's just been taken up to ten this election

Meme politician with meme voters.

Glad to see reddit supports him.

can you explain his policies then?
because all I hear is
>uughn uuughn build wall uuuuughn china uuughn

Sup Forums meme tier.

donaldjtrump.com/positions

>can you explain his policies then?
No not really, as I said I'm not particularly interested in politics.

In the primaries they just talk crap to pander to their party's interest groups anyway, he isn't going to actually be the wet dream Sup Forums is after but he isn't going to carpet bomb Moscow like some people think for some reason (fuck knows why)

Trump will end internet bullying.

"friend of you" not "poo in loo"!

He will get asasinated before or after he gets elected.

The greatest man alive