Do you prefer small phones or big phones?

Do you prefer small phones or big phones?

Small being around 5", big about 6"

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/zte_zmax_pro-8096.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder to sub 6'2 manlets that size matters

big phones are feminine

I only have experience with a 4.7" phone

It feels just right.

I feel like anything over 5.5" is just getting ridiculous. Just buy a fucking tablet at that point.

Small. I had a 4.5" phone, 5mm thick and it was a great form factor. Thin, light and easy to use. Sucked that everything other than the screen was mostly trash.

Yes I am a small handed manlet, but a small phone is better for more than hand feel, it makes pocket carry way smoother. I don't have a purse to stick this thing in.

I wish decent, recent phones under 5" actually existed.

X Compact is the perfect size.

I still use the Nexus 5 because it's the perfect size for my hand. I tried the OnePlus One, but it was too big; I had to use both hands.

i have a 6" screen
gsmarena.com/zte_zmax_pro-8096.php
i figured, if you plan on using your phone as an all-in-one computer, might as well make it pleasing to your eyes.
>3400 mAh battery
>6" screen

Had a 4" phone, it was perfect. Then replaced it with a 5.5" phone and i can barely use it.
Playing some rhythm games with my thumbs is out of the question too.

6.6 inch screen, niggers

>itt: penis replacement phones

Can't stand anything bigger than 5", at this point it's pretty much impossible to use it single handedly

>switched from 3" phone to 5" one
>larger screen is nice, but can't use it one-handed even though I have big hands
REEEEEEEE

I remember when 5" phones were considered huge.
I would rather call 5" phones medium, 4.7" small, 5.5" big, phablets above 5,5" don't exactly have any real advantages.
5" is basically a sweet spot for a full HD screen. It's comfy enough to use it with one hand and big enough for a 1080p screen. 5.5" displays are good for QHD screens but they need a bigger battery (there are also 2 4K phones in that size range). 6" phones are too chunky and too big for pockets (maybe if you count side pockets in your cargo pants you filthy pleb). Phones with a 4.7" are just for manlets and children.

Small phones, my favorite one has a 3.1" screen

Big phone as alway. Never used anything smaller than NExus 5.

For me, it's 4.7", the best size for a phone.

4", iPhone SE. Would gladly take a slightly bigger screen but only within a similar form factor. 6'3" since apparently that matters for you insecure shitlords to listen to someone's opinion.

The thing is, with bezel the 4.7" iPhone is almost as tall as the 5.5" LG G3. Slimmer, but it shows that screen size doesn't necessarily dictate a phones size.

Personally I think 5.2" with little bezel (like the LG G2) is close to perfect.

manlet

kys

she's fat

>Still defining a phone's size by the size of its screen

Here you see two phones with screens that differ in size by 0.7 inches.

Pretty far from fat, she's just not a twig

I prefer small 5 inch ones to hold them firmly while talking on the phone. I don't want them to fall just because they slipped off my hand. It's so embarrassing.

I'd agree if the bezels were smaller, holy shit.

I really don't use my 4 inch 5s for anything other than calls, texts, email, Work Chat and Spotify.

Can't imagine why I would need a 5 or 6 inch phone.

>5"
>"""Small"""
Oh...

5-5.2 inch phone and a 10 inch tablet or 2 in 1 Chromebook, even though I have a Oneplus 3.

People who argue that big phones are better because of things like media consumption are retarded because media consumption is going to be shit on a phone no matter how big it is compared to a tablet or laptop. I'd much rather carry two devices that actually excel at what they're made for instead of trying to cram everything into a shit form factor phone.

6 feet is too big unless you're a media consumption whore.

5 or 5.5 feet is the most comfortable for daily use.

*inches

Had a Nexus 6 and fucking hated it. The big screen was nice for watching videos, but it's just too big for a phone.
Not so much related to the size, but the rounded back was also the stupidest fucking design choice ever.

9 inches is pretty comfortable

5" is the best.

Saying this as a 95% satisfied Oneplus 3T owner.

to browse Sup Forums.

But that's not a 5 incher user. Are you retarded? That's like saying gingers are the best and marrying a chink.

It's the only phone you can get with those specs that actually cost $400 outside of the US other than maybe Xiaomi phones, brands like Lenovo, ZTE and Huawei fuck you in the ass with the dollar to euro conversion.

>Small being around 5"
Fuck you and your entire generation.
Fuck you in particular.

4.3" Master race

Lenovo ZUK Z2 5.0 inch FHD Screen 4G Smartphone Android 6.0 Snapdragon 820 64bit Quad Core 2.15GHz 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 13MP Rear Camera Type-C

210 bucks

Just install a launcher and you are good to go.

>Small being around 5", big about 6"
>Small, 5"
Not long ago this was considered huge
5"is for me the max since I can't imagine not being able to use my phone with one hand

Small and I have one - 4.8 inch Galaxy S3.

Have to import from China so you're fucked if it breaks and it doesn't have nearly as good custom ROM support as the Oneplus 3

I typed it in words because that small line key is not working on my keyboard.

You know what they say about a man with small hands...

Horrid screen, audio quality and camera

Still it's harder to reach notification bar on the S8 than on that iPhone.

>Small being around 5"
Still using my 4" iPhone 5s. It's so convinient to just whip it out and operate with one hand.

4 inch phones are harder to use with one hand over bigger phones since they have such huge bezels and you have to bend your thumb at a weird angle to reach the top part of the screen. I wish more people aside from Apple made 4.7 inch phones, that's the perfect size to use with one hand.

are you implying the battery is good or bad?

I have a Mi Max, 6.4" and 4850mAh. I like it because it's much comfier for reading shit because of the width. It never really feels like it's not there when it's in my pocket, and I generally remove it from my pocket when I sit down. It's not much of a problem tho and worth it for the comfy screen size.

>HELLO?!

>you have to bend your thumb at a weird angle to reach the top part of the screen
I guess I'm a manlet.

S8/S8+ are right around the perfect size.

way too expensive though, I'll waitâ„¢.

5.5" is perfect, but I'm using a 5.7" Nexus 6P right now.

You do know that tablets exist, right?

I'm getting the s8+ next week. Tried it in the store and it didn't seem too big at all. Fits in my pocket and hand just fine.

No it isn't. You can just swipe down anywhere on the screen.

Because people are still retarded. People need to stop using screen size to denominate the phone's size.

I'm still using my 3-yr old 7", 1080p, 5000mAh phone. Any good 8" phone released?

I only use phones which my thumb can comfortably touch the upper corners of. That's why I've stuck with the 5/5S/SE and refuse to buy those curved shitty slippery new phones like the 6 and 7.

>Any good 8" phone released?
>8" phone

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Fuck you and your entire generation.

Thank you

I have a 5" (was a gift) and it is HUGE, how can people use this? I will use it a year out of consideration and get a decent small phone afterwards, for fuck's sake, my previous iPhone 4 was "ok", anything bigger is ridiculous.

He was born in 2004 or didn't finish middle-school.

I don't get what you're trying to say? It's about the same width as my galaxy s6 regular.

7" seems small for me now, 8" seems comfy. Any good recommendations?

Bad Dragon, large and up should fit you

Small. As in 4'

No, because you're asking for tablet recommendations. Mi Pad 2 is a good 8 inch tablet.

Do you carry a purse and call exclusively on speaker?

Yeah, I recommend you stop being a female, a normie who watches YouTube on their phone all day or someone who doesn't use the phone out of the house.

Stop saying 'comfy' too I'm so fucking sick of hearing that shit around here.

>4.5 galaxy s2
>rest bottom against little finger
>back rests loosely against palm
>can reach every point on the screen with thumb
>manlets don't know this feel
>demand larger and larger compensation phones
>now everyone has to use uncomfy grips like and get wanker's cramp

that's just ridiculous

Tablet doesn't fit in pocket.

5,5 is perfect for my long fingers and browsing internet

Thanks for recommending. The soon to be released Mi Pad 3 would have been perfect but unfortunately it has no sim card slot.

I place it inside my bag's pocket. I have no issues using my 7" phablet with 1 hand during calls. 8" should be ok as long as it has a thin bezel. Using earphones or BT for calling would also be an option.

Man i'm gonna miss my 4.3' s4 mini when it dies.

good battery.
There are very few phones that are 100% compatible with T-mobile 4g LTE.
this one is one of the cheaper phones.

yeah but who wants to walk around with a tablet in their pocket.
you could also say the same about smartphones. why not just have a dumbphone and a tablet.

phablets are similar to netbooks.
more portable than a laptop, less portable then a normal phone
larger screen than a phone, smaller screen than a laptop

difference is that netbooks were severely under-powered and the battery only lasted about 1.5hrs to 2hrs.
phablets are only slightly less powerful as a tablet and last well over 6hrs.
i know it is a pretty heavy and fat phone so i leave it on my desk while working or on my phone holder in my car.

I use a 5.7" one. Got it as a gift. I thought it was retarded at first but I got used to it . Now it feels just fine, although 5.5" it's probably a better idea. Using my mom's 5S feels like a toy tho

I have a 5.2" phone and trying to use it with one hand feels stressful mostly because it's so thin, flat and slippery. Also all the cases are either some clear condom shit or grandpa wallets that only protect from scratches or autistic nuclear-proof bumpers that hide all the phone's looks.

Going bigger is out of the question because my pockets aren't huge and then again sub 5" phones are usually junk in terms of build quality or specs.

>6"
>Big
KeK dicklet alert

I like 6ish inch devices as a portable web browser
I don't use a phone for anything but calls/texts so a little flip phone is fine

>about 6"
>big
>mfw

Only reason people buy big phones is the same reason they buy big trucks.

I used to have a 1St gen iPad mini as my main communicator around 2012. LTE version with a Google voice number and a sip client, messaging apps for the rest since calls are rarely done in my case on the go.. then I got a shield tablet LTE around 2014, and was used the same way till 2016.. even though I agree with the fact that phones are getting to big, I for one cant use these things as my main media consumption device as I see most kids watching videos in parks, malls etc.... in my opinion, phones are getting to big for the wrong reason, as 5 to 6.2 inches is still a little to small watch videos..

T. 6'2 manlet. 6'7 alpha dutch male here

Yes it does

You've got it backwards, muh giant phone is the only way to go retards like you are the overcompensators

This post is C O M F Y

manlet here small phone is just better.
lumia 530 owner here.

For me, it's the diameter of the McChicken. The best sized fast food sandwich.

When you have a larger phone you can do other things on it like browse the web

I did that just fine on my 3.1" phone.