I thought Irish were supposed to have red hair and shit

I thought Irish were supposed to have red hair and shit.

So how do you explain Colin Farrell?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gaelic

Genetic variation. Something non-whites don't have

Black Irish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish

>Genetic variation

Oh so degeneracy.

That's all you had to say.

Imagine if every person in your cunt looked the same

I can't imagine the horror...

Oh wait...

I'm gonna get so fucking many upvoats on r/Sup Forums/ with this gem

>mfw a finman responds to my post

Most west europeans looked like Colin Farrell from 8000bc to 3000bc, they were pale/tannish skinned with dark hair and eyes but then most were conquered buy and mixed with indo european invaders.

What is known as "black irish" are just people who retained this older look

Celts didn't genocide completely the local population when they arrived. So from time to time dark irish are born.

I thought everyone from Thailand were supposed to be traps and shit, well OP is a faggot so I suppose i'm have right on the subject.

only like 5% of us are red haired or something

savage

>have right
>have

Back to the paddy wagon, O'Donovan.

Shouldn't you be putting on some make up to cover up the bruises after they beat and fuck you?

Your half-island population is smaller than that of London.

Your airforce still uses propeller planes.

And in about 10 years time, you'll be shanked to death in some backalley in Limerick.

And now you're topping it off with potato shit-tier banter.

Do you really want to go down that road you retarded mick gowl?

>Your half-island population is smaller than that of London.
This is supposed to matter why again?
>Your airforce still uses propeller planes.
Okay we were neutral through all wars why would we care about our air force, but certainly you do
>And in about 10 years time, you'll be shanked to death in some backalley in Limerick.
No sadly for you I won't. I know my way around my own country.
>And now you're topping it off with potato shit-tier banter.
Seems like someone is triggered and it isn't banter if it's true lad.
>Do you really want to go down that road you retarded mick gowl?
Since you're the one that was the first to, I don't know why I would.
>posts a picture of Iberian and anglo teutonic
>anglo-teutonic
>implying
Teutons aren't a race for starters, so its already some we wuz germanix n sheeit larp tier autism.
It's an honor to be compared to the Iberians, with them having some of the greatest empires in history and all.
There's also the baseless accusation of Iberians being comparable to negroids in any way, utter nordicist bollocks.

Your population is in decline.

You're a dying race.

That's not bollocks if it's true.

"Lad."

Everyone from the Anglos to the Romans gave you every chance in the world to shape up and you pissed it all away like bad guiness.

I'm going to bed so I'll let you have the last word.

Ain't no one else here but us, Ruairi.

You rainbow reject of a gael green gangrene shit.

Here's to you.

Lady O'Triggered.

>rainbow reject
>Ain't no one else here but us, Ruairi.
>only Thailand here
Okay.
>Doesn't refute any facts
>"Y-You're a dying race"
Okay we're apparently according to you lady boy we are a dying race, coming from a race that would rather scam people and become the opposite sex whilst filled to the brim with cum for money. My sides.
>I'm going to bed so I'll let you have the last word.
In other words you can't find any facts or you are so butt hurt you need to go get some powder.
>"Lad"
Sorry """"""""""""Lady"""""""""""""" my mistake. We don't have fuckboys and trannies over here unless they come from your part.

>us

you're not irish dumb clap.

We have genetic variations like that. There's folk reasons for it like some being descended from the Spanish armada but really some Irish end up looking like this. The variation can occur in families even. My mother has some of that Mediterranean look but I don't.

False, the Yamnaya (Original proto indo europeans) were brown haired and brown eyed with darker skin than Southern Europeans.

Most Brits and Irish are actually descended from ancient Spaniards.

Our population isn't in decline. What have the Romans got to do with anything?

This.

Americans, please stop pretending to be of another nationality than American if you never even lived in that country. I don't care if your great grandpa's mom was Swedish.

Is America so boring that you have to pretend to be of some interesting nationality?