>Be India
>Unironically lead the world in 4G coverage
>feels good.jpg

>shit in the street
>able to browse hotpajeets.com with 4g while taking a dump next to Rajeesh

do you guys even have cellphones?

4g speed great

Serves you write for using airtel

4G android phones here cost 3000 rupees starting. Literally every ram,ravi and Kumar has one

>Atleast we have countrywide 4G. Post yours nigger Unless you are South Korea or Japan you are most definitely in a country thats worse off than india

sure but at least I have a toilet

4G >> Toilets

>no water or power lines
>good cell coverage is all that matters

J U S T

>what is solar panel

>sewage everywhere
>70% of people live in carboard
>muh mobile signal!!!!

Which site is that?

>Indian poster
That's it. I'm out.

pretty sure that's south korea, actually

Wait...what?
Pajeet?

Yea they do, they have those cancer phones at 30$, chink shit bombs.

it's not great

Is this good

Look at all those white spaces

I don't think anybody lives there

pajeet please learn about world geography.

Suck shit, Pajeet
The only thing you're leading in is pollution

It's okay for the people/area ratio.

If you need comms somewhere remote use UHF or a sat phone.

>tfw drove from melbourne to cairns and pandora kept playing the whole way

They have to cover the main highways, or else they will be dropping calls as people pass through.

>Be India
Nope, you don't. Small European countries have 99% coverage.

But how are their speeds like?

4G coverage means nothing if they don't achieve higher than 3G speeds for most of it.

It's fine

He is definitely not in a country that is worse off than India because he can enjoy clean air that doesn't smell like piss and shit, a hygienic local populace, and roads where traffic actually works and which don't have vehicles laying around overturned and abandoned like some war passed through.

POO

>not knowing how to greentext

>mfw living in japan
>mfw south korea
>yfw you realize it is also showing coverage on planes/boats
Though the minimum dot size is a few pixels across so if you zoom in the gaps really start appearing.

fake
UK has worst internet in Euope

>Though the minimum dot size is a few pixels across so if you zoom in the gaps really start appearing.
The reverse of this is that the area is community created, so if you zoom in too far the dots just become the paths of the people contributing, so it doesn't show coverage reasonably.

So there must be a sweet spot where the dot size causes merging that creates a reasonable display of coverage.

Post loo availability.

Is my country better than his Mr. Dubs owner? Its Pakistan

I haven't noticed any manure smell in the air there, and your people are capable of driving cars correctly, so yes.
Just resolve that Allahu-Akbar shit so i can see the women properly.

I am not muslim but believe it or not in uni, the girls here wear burkas but damn they look really sexier than girls who dont, super tight burkas mmhmm, their assess just look amazing, and if you are thinking about face hiding, they are rare not all girls wear full face burkas.
Or maybe i think burkas have become my fetish

probably germany leads too but who cares if you cant use it withpout datacaps
>tfw 2 mbit
>tfw 25 mbit lte UNUSABLE
>1stworldproblems

50-150mbit/s rural and 300-450mbit/s in urban. The operators have started to upgrade their backends in preparation for 5G so even the LTE is seeing improvements

Finland is 7th largest by area in Europe and quite sparsely populated but even we have over 99% pop. coverage

>Be Norway
>Prioritize high speed in cities before general coverage
>nofucksweregiven.gif

Capital city of Helsinki -> tens of megabits per second up and down minimum at all times

Some of the norther most 'cities' with a few hundred permanent residents: still tens of megabits per second up and down.

No data caps anywhere. Sure there are cheap-ass plans with like a 10G cap, but you can get unlimited for like 20 USD a month. Also, you can tether! Since that's not something that's a premium fucking feature, but something built in by the manufacturer. If your carrier charges for tethering, and you pay for it, you're a god damn idiot. It's the same data you're paying for. Just using it elsewhere.

FINLAND :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How is this a thing? I can understand homeless in large cities poling in the street, but this... just... how?!?

My shitty country Flipland has "4G" but with speeds like this
EL JUSTO

Guys, don't believe what the pajeetistanian says, it's as bs as much there's shit on their streets

>why does this map remind me of someone taking a shit?

Also this

:D:D Mainittu :D

Can't unsee.

>autistic swede is giving Finland the D

I guess that's why we have that autism meme with the finish actor

have you washed your ass today pajeet ?

Canada is not widely populated like your shithole.