Women = better coders

>New research shows that software coding changes suggested by women had higher approval ratings than those from men - but only if their gender was not identifiable.

bbc.com/news/technology-35559439

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/isislovecruft
github.com/isislovecruft?tab=repositories
heatst.com/culture-wars/bbc-finally-admits-its-famous-women-write-better-code-story-was-fake-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So why aren't there any women putting out any C or ASM code? Why are they all a bunch of stupid web devs than can't manage their own memory?

honestly, i think women--or people behaving in the "woman" gender role--are better suited to live in and build a modern society. having a bunch of men around is useful if you don't have mechanization, but for a world that requires getting along with others and functioning as a community, women are more optimal. i think, also, that women tend to be better at "skill" work, like needlepoint, or programming computers. they live longer too, and have more functional years.

>loud_autistic_nonsense(3).wav

That doesn't look like a github link to me.

this is the saddest attempt at bait ever
what are your tax dollars going to brits?

>girls are better coders
>no they aren't
>misogynist claim women are inferior to men
>rampant sexism t in tech

What KIND of coding changes?
I have a hard time believing this at face value.

Not because I think women are better or worse at programming than men; but because I DON'T think there would be a significant difference one way or the other.

So I'd like to know if they were fixing typos, adding features, fixing bugs, or just updating the Project Code of Ethics.

>bbc
>news
pick one

they are no better than the onion at this point.

>a world that requires getting along with others and functioning as a community, women are more optimal.

>This thread again
The study says that they determined these people to be girls based on what they believed were feminine features on their accounts. Essentially, if it had a picture of an anime they would label them as a girl.

so basically people with autism is more likely to check in good code?

>if it had a picture of an anime they would label them as a girl
All guys and one tranny. I guarantee it.

I think this may be true, to me it's almost obvious that software coding changes suggested by women would be better.

>So why aren't there any women putting out any C or ASM code?
Oh, but they are.

Here is an example:
twitter.com/isislovecruft

There are women coders writing C. It's just that they are rare. Really rare. And this is why I absolutely think that coding changes by women could be better.

Think about it. These are just out of a hat numbers but just to give you an idea; Perhaps one in 10000 women take the time to learn how to code. Perhaps 1 of 100 men learn code. It makes totally sense that the one woman who does take the time to learn how to code really studies it and makes an effort.

> "woman" gender role--are better suited to live in and build a modern society
Those are two different things. The first could be true. The second is absolutely not true. Women can't build a working society. Look at history. There are zero examples of women building up a society and numerous very good examples of women ruining a society. When a society reaches a higher level they tend to start demanding various forms of welfare and burdens on that society which eventually brings about it's downfall.

>>girls are better coders
>>no they aren't
I really do think that the women who actually code are better at it. Girls in general? No, probably not.. but we can't really know, can we? There are a lot of boys who take an interest in coding at an early age. A lot of men know how to code. This means that we can say something meaningful about how men code. Very few girls are interested in coding, that's rare. Very few women learn how to code. There's really way to few of them to judge one way or the other.

>assuming genders
Fuck off Drumpfatrd!

>Here is an example:
>twitter.com/isislovecruft
It looks like a regular woman's shitty twitter account, just with little bits of tech news sprinkled in. Where is the code?

Kike detected

Wrong. The maintainer for libreboot is a woman.

Now remove the """""women""""" and post that result.

People who spam PRs with their real name until one sticks to make their profile look good to HR recruiters are usually less likely to have their stuff merged in compared to real programmers that just want to contribute to a project they care about.

>twitter.com/isislovecruft
>they/them
Is it so much to ask for every programmer on twitter not to be so mentally fucking ill? Jesus christ.

Women do not have penises.

>I really do think that the women who actually code are better at it.
>There are a lot of boys who take an interest in coding
>A lot of men know how to code
>code code code
IT'S CALLED PROGRAMMING YOU ASININE FUCKLORD
CODE IS A GODDAMN NOUN

There is this thing called the internet and on this internet there are search engines.

github.com/isislovecruft?tab=repositories

You appear to be a triggered. That's sad. Here, enjoy a picture Park Cho-a from AOA.

Name one good piece of software written by a woman?

>python
>good programmers
I'm ready to buy that maybe women are better, but fuck you, you're not helping that argument (which is probably what you intended)

>the entirety of fucking github

so this research is probably hot ass.

Well, all women are autists. I study c and c++ in university, girls have the best results

>Higher approval ratings than men

More like approved so the manager can have sex with her later. Might as well put out stats that say Females are better coders!

>So I'd like to know if they were fixing typos, adding features, fixing bugs, or just updating the Project Code of Ethics.
Whoa, you want details?

I mean, to start off with, they were just guessing the genders.
>either because it was clear from the users' profiles or because their email addresses could be matched with the Google + social network.

>The paper is awaiting peer review.
So did it get reviewed in the end? This is a study from last year.

>but only if their gender was not identifiable.

you literally can't read to the end of a sentence. hmm, wonder if you can code better than a woman

If the gender was unidentifiable how can they know they're women?

Checkmate.

>woman
It has a dick.

I guarantee that's the case with 99% of the """"women"""" coders. They are actually men.

>but only if their gender was not identifiable.
How the fuck do you identify someone's gender based on their code?

Ayyy.

>ls
>cd
>cd
>ls
>cd code
>

Kek
Woman fuck off

That's the point user. Were you confused by the article?

No, I'm confused by OP's incoherent sentence.

Even if that were true, that still won't make women want to be programmers. Except for a handful of screeching feminists who only want it so they can inject their political shit into software.

I don't know why Sup Forums is so triggered by this.

90% of my bash history is ls and cd .. or cd

>there are no genuinely autistic women

The point was that she couldn't even figure out what was she doing wrong when she typed cd.. and didn't go up one level. The guy you replied to missed those dots, so I doubt he knows much more then Klossy, but it's fine because he's a man.

>I don't know why Sup Forums is so triggered by this.
You do.

>tiny part of female population
>now representative of women in general
>also, autism equals programmer
So much wrong..

>attention whores are worse at coding
No shit.

>The point was that she couldn't even figure out what was she doing wrong when she typed cd.. and didn't go up one level.
I think you are projecting. I easily slip the space when I'm typing or type the wrong directory name and automatically type ls afterwards.

>they/them
That's a man. Pic related.

heatst.com/culture-wars/bbc-finally-admits-its-famous-women-write-better-code-story-was-fake-news/
kill yourself
kill yourselfkill yourselfkill yourselfkill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female. Women are like a plague. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such.

Nah, just explaining to you why Sup Forums is triggered about it. You said you didn't know.

And the reason behind people thinking she couldn't figure out what was she doing wrong are, again, not projecting, they just dislike her and most likely find her stupid. She's a female model, the base assumption is that she has to be stupid.

I don't understand why advocating to get more women into STEM fields can be so aggravating to Sup Forums. I mean, Sup Forums is literally being triggered by 10-14 year old school girls and one falming supermodel here.

You know what would be really pathetic in real life? Passing minutes, hours, on an anonymous online imageboard dedicated to discussing technology for the only purpose of baiting, thinking you "broke those nerds" and you "trolled" them. Let's make this clear for you:
>he is a troll
>on the internet
>he does it for free
>he will never get a real job
>he will never get real friends
>he will never have a girlfriend

Easy: They feel threatened.

Not because they fear competition, but because their sense of accomplishment is heavily reduced when even 10 year old schoolgirls can do what they take pride in doing.

So they lash out with misogynic memes, hoping to scare them away.

Not that guy, but I'm a dedicated troll with a full time job and a family of 6. It really doesn't take a lot of time or effort to piss nerds off on the internet.

but u can't assign "better coder" to "women"

This. All you have to do is post a link to a BBC article and you'll have fun for hours.

"Woman" isn't immutable, you transphobic fuck.

t. gender fluid

>women are better musicians yet all the greatest music in history is made by men
>women are better painters yet all the masterpiece painting were made by men
>women are better at fashion yet gay men are the source of the greatest fashion pieces
>women are better at [insert job here] yet all visible accomplishments and works of art from [insert job here] come from men

KEK

Not sure, my guess is that they feel like the part of the "nerds" club and having someone posing as part of the club such as Klossy is sort of a "you're not one of ours, fuck off" feeling.

Don't know man. No cute females allowed.

At least Klossy does more than feminists do for getting women into STEM fields. She has a right idea, little girls may look up to her. I'm generally annoyed by American women doing women studies and complaining about how there's not enough women in STEM fields.

tl;dr the glass ceiling is real

>I'm generally annoyed by American women doing women studies and complaining about how there's not enough women in STEM fields.
I agree.

>family of 6
>none of the kids are his

>implying I meant kids at all and wasn't simply referring to my cult followers and hippie collective as "my family"

Of course they're not, they're his brothers and sisters. And by full time job he meant he goes to school.

This is the official Sup Forums ranking of programming skill by group:

1. Male programmer (while crossdressing)
2. Female (male) programmer
3. Female programmer
4. Regular male programmer

woman haters BTFO

>my goto senpia is a woman
>she has a completely different perspective on issues than most of the people I work with
>in her case she's more practical than theoretical, and it shows

Everyone is different. What sex they are is irrelevant in a lot of cases.
>most people would get their ass kicked by a female mma fighter
>makes you think
>how retarded woman haters actually are

lmao

tl;dr no matter how much pc culture screams there is no difference between races and genders, there are clear ones.

>brothers and sisters
>all fathered by different men

>most people would get their ass kicked by a female mma fighter
Most men would reach her level with ease in half the time considering male biology comes with higher physical threshold and much higher muscle mas building speed;
so your statement is down the drain.

But you can assign "Anime profile picture" to "this person is a woman" though, just like these researchers.

xer pgoramming langauge be wordpress

female mma fighter would totally kick your ass

Law of averages. There are about 50% of women who do C or ASM better than you.
>let that sink in

Also C and ASM snob. You probably rewire your house every time you want to turn on a light.
>rest of the non-retarded population use a light switch

ok

>women have better handwriting than men, yet men are still the source of the greatest literary and philosophical works in history with women barely having any

they were oppressed :^)

>Most men would reach her level with ease in half the time considering male biology comes with higher physical threshold and much higher muscle mas building speed;
so your statement is down the drain.

IF most men do this, and IF most men do that, THEN I can prove you wrong.
>IF, IF, IF

You live in an imaginary reality m8. You literally have to change reality to fit your idea of it.

They were oppressed by low IQ.
Nature is truly a misogynist.

If nature is misogynist why does it pretty much guarantee reproduction for all females?

No.
I only need to point out that it took a single MTF tranny to wreck havoc with the female MMA league.

>better handwriting
>yet
>greatest literary and philosophical works in history
Was that supposed to be a joke? Because it doesn't make sense in any other context.

Because someone needs to clean the world and work in the kitchen user.

>women are only better in coding in that they know how to make neat-looking code
>but when it comes to creating shit that drives technology and society, it's fucking nothing

>no matter how much pc culture screams there is no difference between races and genders, there are clear ones.
Yes. Clear differences that are strongly hinting toward men being obsolete in most areas of modern society, so I'd keep that under your hat if I were you famburger. Want someone to dig a ditch? Hire a man. Want someone to use their head, or to get along with other people without every interaction being tainted by testosterone poisoning? You know what to do.

>tfw when'st you realize the gratest programmer was a woman

>men being obsolete in most areas of modern society
I am so sorry user

post tits or get the sandwich

>Why aren't women putting out any C or ASM code?

Because they are largely smart enough to not waste their time on a language that is cryptic, outdated and have limited application today.

Keep on wanking to your cyberskillz while the rest of us will continue with the vastly improved C# and the plethora of other great object-oriented languages in use today.

does anyone still have the meme of the fat one that said ALWAYS FULL?

>and she stood for everything feminists hate today - being obsessed with being feminine and cultured

It's a fucking laugh when even the women who should be giving pride to feminists wouldn't even bother with them if they lived today.

one of them are using tablet for "programming"?

>So why aren't there any women putting out any C or ASM code?
Protip: There is. Programmers at NASA were almost all-female back when programming was just glorified typewriting.

Protip 2: C and ASM are considered old, dumb, outdated, a timesink and a retard activity by everyone else than C and ASM programmers.

Alright then, it's just that >yet that made it seem like you're implying that handwriting somehow has something to do with good writing.

>they know how to make neat-looking code
Citation needed though

You can copy from Stack Overflow with a tablet as well, it's not an issue.

>muh stronk wymyn empowerment
>muh healthy at all sizes
>airbrushed to hell and back to hide imperfections
oh, the irony

Your logical reasoning is retarded.

you literally have to cling onto the extreme examples to confirm your beliefs. New evidence or logical reasoning won't change your mind.

Someone trained to do something is usually better at doing that than someone who isn't.
>women can be better coders
>women can be better fighters

It's retarded to ignore reality and rely on simplified generalizations based on sex.
>majority of men can't beat a woman mma fighter
>only a woman hating retard would argue with it

Just like with handwriting, most women are obsessed with making everything look neat and ordered. I honestly think this autism needs to stop. It has brought me frustrations from the females around me throughout my life.

at least she's proficient with PS though. look how well looks her camel toe

My logical reasoning is based on biology and the fact that potential is all that matters, and not the current state of a person.
A woman can be good at something momentarily,
but if a man decides to surpass her, she has no chance against him.

This is the upper physical threshold limit of men (their full physical potential when squeezed out and trained):
[=====================================]

This is the upper physical threshold limit of women (their full physical potential when squeezed out and trained):
[===================]

This is the speed of inherent male physical advancement when being trained:
[=====================================]

This is the speed of inherent male physical advancement when being trained:
[===================]

You are dumb if you can't comprehend this little fact in life.
Potential is what's relevant.
If a woman beat me today in MMA, and thus motivated me to get back at her, she would stand no chance against me in the future and she would never be able to match my velocity of advancement.

This is not an IF. It's a biological fact.

I don't really understand any of your post. So 50% of all women know and c better than me? Half the women in the world?
Also what's the lightswitch analogy supposed to mean? Something something I'm afraid of compiling?