My job sucks

My job sucks.

At work I have to deal with incompetent strutting 'team leader' who seems obsessed with being a 'team leader' rather than getting the job done. The company founder/owner shows up only once a week. The only 2 competent people in my office are completely checked out. They show up on time, do the minimum amount of work and spend the rest of the days browsing leddit. If anything goes wrong they will fix it in 5 minutes then go back to browsing lebbit. They both seem like shells, like their soul was sucked out or something. I have meetings every day 4 times a day, once when I come to work, once before lunch, once in the afternoon and once before I leave. 2 hours of day wasted on completely useless BS. 50% of my coworkers are pajeets that stink and only talk to each other and stare at the female employees. Every year we get interns and they are always females or various color that can't do anything. When I ask the team if we should do something about our shitty codebase they just say nah and go back to browsing lebbit.

I have a dream of starting my own business, making my own app, or making my own computer game and I have started 10s of projects but never finished any of them.

One of the other competent guys I have met quit 3 years ago, started his own business and now he has a villa and a model GF.

Am I destined to be another soulless drone in the 'corporate world'?

idk

Should have majored in math.

Go blog about your shit life choices on Sup Forums where everyone can't wait to read your poasts and cuddle your micropenis.

Don't worry, it gets better when you get to the same point as your 2 ascended coworkers.

Get a job at a different company.
Try paying attention when you're researching and interviewing next time.

Rolling for any K-on character / Tamako or Kanade, as every other girl on that list is SHIT

reeeeeeeeeeee

Dammit, how many times are you going to do this?
My office, first thing Monday.

Just make an app

and yes

this, leave your job now before it is too late. Your current job sounds like shit.

roll

wew

Get outta there before it sucks your soul too. I have seen far too many empty eyes in IT.

Also rolling.

Yes, thick eyebrows ftw.

>I have a dream of starting my own business, making my own app, or making my own computer game and I have started 10s of projects but never finished any of them.

stop being a lazy cunt

do what the other guys do but instead of browsing plebbit or 5chin work on your own project

if you are able to create apps/backends/web sites by yourself you're like a wizard that can harness the power of the internet, use that power to make money, then become the ceo guy that only shows up for 1 hour a week, and goes back to fucking whores and driving his lamborghini

roll for 01

Haha. Spotted the neet. Monday is our lord's day, go ask your mummy for some tendies and do your research before you make a shitpost like that.

Relle

>The only 2 competent people in my office are completely checked out. They show up on time, do the minimum amount of work and spend the rest of the days browsing leddit. If anything goes wrong they will fix it in 5 minutes then go back to browsing lebbit. They both seem like shells, like their soul was sucked out or something.
Replace reddit with Ars Technica, and The Register and you pretty much described my workday