Go to poland

>go to poland
>every building has a funded by EU sign
why is poland so fucking useless lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/11221427/EU-budget-what-you-need-to-know.html
tomaszcukiernik.pl/artykuly/teksty-o-unii-europejskiej/prawda-i-falsz-o-dotacjach-z-ue/
uwazamrze.pl/artykul/1015163/zbiednielismy-przez-unie
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Sala_Knižnica_Jána_Johanidesa.jpg
sala.dnes24.sk/images/photoarchive/sized/700/2014/10/21/sala-kniznica-beseda-spisovatelka-nina-protusova2.JPG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have your cuckstamp directly in the flag

>go to pooland
lmoa why??

>

Why are Poles so fucking retarded Sup Forums?

>Drive to Poland
>On Autobahnen
>Every Autobahn segment has a blue sign in front of it
>Built with European Unions money
>At my hotel
>Hotel was build 250 years ago
>Small Blue Sign
>EU gave money to restore this building
>Go to tourist attractions
>Blue Signs everywhere

Everything new in Poland is build with money from the European Union aka Germany. The new houses people live in are built because polish people go to Germany, get money and take everything home to build their houses.
The Eu pays for infrastructure that was needed , get some standarts in agricukture but asking any polish person they will say:
>FUCK THE EU POLAND WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT THEM

How can so many people be so delusional? The only reason Poland is a First World Country now is because of EU money, they would be India tier without it.

>Meanwhile in chinese colony

>Poland
>first world

Pick one

They can atleast pay for their own Infrastructure. You lazy moochers.

kek

nah. We paying 200mln euro more than we get from EU. Only in first years we get more.
Btw look at belarus, they have nice streets and new buildings and they are not in EU.

Belarus

>We paying 200mln euro more than we get
lol no, you're getting over 15 billion, don't delude yourself pooland

telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/11221427/EU-budget-what-you-need-to-know.html

*10 billion

>Data from 2013

They pay far less for the gas than we do
So? We are now in the same situation as Spain or Portugal were before. Few years of a good money, and then it's over, mr Szu Ping Chan

>pooland goes from 10 billion net receiver to 200 million net contributer in 2 years (2016 not finished yet)
ah yes, polish intellectual ability strikes again

>So?
So it means you're deluded leeches

tomaszcukiernik.pl/artykuly/teksty-o-unii-europejskiej/prawda-i-falsz-o-dotacjach-z-ue/
Bilans dotacji wyraźnie pokazuje że jestesmy, grubo na minusie na unijnych "prezentach".

>A tutaj
uwazamrze.pl/artykul/1015163/zbiednielismy-przez-unie

Według danych Głównego Urzędu Statystycznego w latach 1995–2004 średnie wynagrodzenie w Polsce po uwzględnieniu inflacji (czyli realnie) wzrosło aż o 56 proc., podczas gdy w latach 2004–2013 zaledwie o 18 proc. Kiedy byliśmy poza Unią, polska gospodarka rozwijała się szybciej.
Poza Unią także szybciej wzrastały eksport i import. W latach 1995–2004 wartość handlu zagranicznego po uwzględnieniu inflacji wzrosła o 130 proc. (eksportu o 112 proc.), a w latach 2004–2012 zaledwie o 58 proc.

W ciągu dziewięciu lat członkostwa w UE znacznie pogorszyły się też wskaźniki dotyczące finansów publicznych Polski. Łączny deficyt budżetowy w latach 1995–2003 wyniósł 256,5 mld zł, podczas gdy w latach 2004–2012 był ponad dwa razy większy – ponad 547 mld zł. Z kolei dług sektora instytucji rządowych i samorządowych – według danych GUS – wzrósł z niecałych 422,4 mld zł w 2004 r. do 886,8 mld zł w 2012 r., co oznacza wzrost o 110 proc.

Unia Europejska swoimi regulacjami napędza ceny. Wiele produktów bardzo podrożało tylko dlatego, że Bruksela wymusza minimum podatkowe (np. w wypadku akcyzy). Przed wejściem do UE polscy politycy zobowiązali się do stopniowego, ale znacznego podniesienia różnych podatków akcyzowych, o czym nie mówiło się wtedy w mediach.
od 2004 r. cena detaliczna benzyny bezołowiowej 95-oktanowej wzrosła prawie o 70 proc. (z 3,2 zł), a oleju napędowego aż o 90 proc. (z 2,8 zł). Czy ktoś jeszcze pamięta cenę benzyny w 1997 r., wynoszącą wtedy 1,5 zł za litr?

*miss
Bla bla bla, kys butthurt kid

>encounters actual proof against his indoctrinated world view
>b-b-but you're just a butthurt kid!!!
poles make me laugh, you're literal third worlders, you have the same exact mentality

>being that buitthurt
ayy drink something or whatever

>ukies make me laugh, you're literal cucks like sweden, you have the same exact mentality

have fun with sharia law.

the EU money barely cover the cost of additional bureaucracy needed to redistribute them and the regulations hurt our economy and cause millions euro losses. the farmers literally throw away their products to meet some imaginary limits imposed by the EU

Poland is a nice place

>you're all butthurt!!!
>muh sharia law!
>AHA sweden lmao xD

>polish retorts
no wonder third worlders don't want to go to your country, you're in the exact same situation

>go to Australlia
>entire city is overcrowded with Asains and abos

whose laughing now

This, this so fucking much.

>take train, it's EU funded

You must be crazy if you think conditions in Poland are in any way comparable to Arab shitholes (apart from the oil rich states).

It was a hyperbole, a hyperbole is when you use an exaggeration to make your point.

top kek

This is all true. There is no lie in this.

marshall plan was irrelevant. 1% of GDP? come on...in exchange of helping american products to enter our markets, we had quotas for american products and films.

Anyways, to respond to OP, most of these projects are only partially EU funded. Most of the buildings with EU flags of them were just renovated, not built with EU money. They were often built under communism or before it. For example our local library has like 3 EU flags on it and "EU contributed to this" propaganda, yet the library was there since 1981 and it was present in a different building since 1951. Basically, EU repaints old commieblocks or rebuilds them into American style glass kitch then calls it a day.

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Sala_Knižnica_Jána_Johanidesa.jpg before
sala.dnes24.sk/images/photoarchive/sized/700/2014/10/21/sala-kniznica-beseda-spisovatelka-nina-protusova2.JPG after

Sure, it is prettier that way, but they actually destroyed a whole comfy reading room in the process. I had a place to read in privacy outside the home, now I don't, but of course, EU bought a few shitty Dell computers. Progress.

Lol, your whole Southern region is a huge money drain, gets EU funds and has a similiar GDP per capita to Poland, but more mafia, poverty and unemployment.

Poland get's annually less than 1% of it's GDP in EU aid you retards.

You guys think the fall of communism was out of altruism and not to open a big new market and flood it with cheap shit?

italy is a net contributor to the EU, unlike Slovakia

No, the GDP of Poland is 550 billion US dollars measured by the UN. It gets a net of 13.5 billion dollars from the EU. This is nearly 2.5% of gdp.
>Somali mathematics

they opened new markets to make communism fall.

You realize EU basically subsidizes their farmers in Western European countries, taking our farmers out of the market because the subsidies mean the Western product is even cheaper than ours because it is artificially made cheap? Nothing like preaching free market abroad and protectionism at home. BBBBUT WEE GIVEZ YOU FEW SHEKELS, STFU NEOCOLONY.

This

fucking lel

>It gets a net of 13.5 billion dollars from the EU.
It gets $4-5 billion EACH YEAR.

they want quality

Yes, all CAP subsidies should be stopped and the CAP itself abolished immediately. CAP subsidies are already factored into the aforementioned net contributor/receiver figures. Fact remains that eastern countries leech upon western money.

Incorrect, it gets a net amount of 12 billion euros, this is 13.5 billion dollars

>marshall plan was irrelevant.
Sure it was, the EU funding is irrelevant for us too XD
>being still assblasted
chill out kid, you're ok

We used to make shit in this country, build shit. Now we just put our hand in the next guy's pocket.

why is pooland the biggest thief in the EU

So do half the buildings here. I can't wait for the collapse of the railways in 10 years when they can no longer afford to do much needed modernisation and the government refuses to help.

>yet more talk about arses
is there something you're not telling us mate. you've yet to say a single thing beyond muh butthurt

>things that hurt when i drop it on my foot has more economic value than things that don't hurt at all
ah yes

They are lazy moochers

Then I got deceived by some user, but still, it's only 2% of the GDP.
And Poland gets less of EU aid PER CAPITA than many EU countries.

>get a shitload of free EU money
>tourism is based on concentration camps tours

devilish

That's not really the issue. No European countries should receive a net amount from the EU at all.

t.polish diaspora

Fuck the EU aid, you better pay up $750 BILLION in WW2 damages.

yea Tesco should be able to buy everything and export the profit back to england, while supporting the english farmer who cant even grow his own fucking nail, since he lives on a rock

>t. polish agents

FTFY

Haha you already build your roads with our money. Also get over it. We don't owe you anything you moochers.

*$850 BILLION

>buy everything
free trade, this is good, yes

>export profit
i see no problem

>supporting the english farmer
couldn't give a shit where products are bought from, read If a farmer can't make economic profit from his use of capital and land, he is making us collectively worse off by continuing with his business

t. user projector

You owe us and pay up.

Nope you had 70 years to get over it. What have you reached in this time nothing. Still butthurt about previous generations. This attitude is why your country is shit and needs eu money to get things done

If you indriduce a union with commie style quotas and regulation, ban russian companies to modernize nuclear plant in Bulgaria or build a new one in Hungary because "some fagglords in Brusseless suppose that will make EU dependent on russian supplies of nuclear fuel so let't be dependent on american fuel instead", ban building gas pipes for southern countries and instead make Germany a monopolistnin reselling russian gas then ffs deal with some irrelevant spendingsnon your vassals. That's almostnthr only thing why al these countries were willing to join your faggunion.

>another Pole that escapes from his third world shit hole and has the cheek to talk favourably about it

Give $850bn and Poland will return the EU aid it got. I think this is a very reasonable deal.

Poland - int kurwa. Nation of chicken fuckers.

>escapes from his third world shit hole
That's big coming from Bongistan.

No give back the EU funds. We owe you stealing subhumans nothing

>examples of third worlders coming to a first world country somehow proves something
>yfw you realise you're the exact same as these people, escaping from pooland to go to Sweden with all the muslims
deary me

GTFO with that subhuman bullshit eternal Kraut.

Said the biggest thief in European history. You owe us hundreds of billions, millions of lives, furniture and art and the last 70 years.

lel

>>Blue Signs everywhere

It's how Germany does war these days.

Instead of making guns, tanks, planes and funding wars they just throw money directly at country they want to conquer.

As usual they start with shittiest and stupidest prey like Poland.

I can't wait to see Britain burn. Muslim fith columns best columns. Karma will make you pay for what you've done.

Says the pole who left his 3rd world country to live in fucking sweden

>his 3rd world country
That's very funny kraut.

>desperate damage control
It's funny when you see people escape from their own countries because of how much of a shit hole it is. And even funnier when they vehemently deny this, and say that the countries him and his fellow comrades are escaping to are somehow worse than the one they have escaped from
>poolish logic

Poorland

>this pole patriot from Sweden defending his country in every thread involving Poland.

Finally some quality content.

Russians, please nuke Sweden before it joins NATO already.

"Escape" because you can earn 3-4 times as much money for the same job you do in Poland, thus technically you could retire 3-4 times faster than normal.

If it's so great why don't you live there? Why do you live in a country full with "muslim fith columns"

poles getting spanked itt

Germans are superior and deserve lebensraum.

At least there doing useful stuff with the money unlike Greece

I'll go back in few years.

Still, you are a dirty immigrant.

>be Poorland
>lose WWII before it even begins

How are the sharia patrols going in Copenhagen?

why are you in sweden

the polak never said poland is great
he merely claimed krauts, and pretty much all western shits owe it money, so when you little fags cry about "mooches" and "thiefs" you should look to your Imam and ask him why does muslims deserve support, while working ppl doesnt

hopefully russia will glass you, and we will personally guide Ivans to rape your mothers, then shit into your dead mouths

>openly admits first world countries are richer than third world ones like pooland
finally, we're getting somewhere

Poland also lost cold war.

This

This

Although
"""""""""""""""""Refugees""""""""""""""""""

>Hungarian grasp of the English language.
Jesus Christ that was incomprehensible. All I could gather was some kind of jealousy towards the end.