Why are white people so god dang attractive and how do i coupe with not being white?

Why are white people so god dang attractive and how do i coupe with not being white?

It depends, what kind of white people?

>UAE
>Not a Brit expat
What's the point then

Have you considered joining us in the zoera? It is the best way to cope.

Those who look like the ones from TV

>Those who look like the ones from TV

The cherrypicked ones? Not a single white from Sup Forums look like them, except the swede that die jumping in a pool.

You South Asian? Or SE Asian?

I'm what my flag says

>convinced myself I'd never get a white gf with pale skin and beautiful face
>mfw work with 2 of those
>while my other co workers are Somalians and poo in loos
Indian women are so ugly I just want a white gf with long brown hair, pale skin and B cups

You mst be really ugly to want to be white. You are arab.

Tourists, entrepreneurs and even my teachers.
They all look so i attractive i feel inferior :(

I have a white canadian gf. Super chill girl, love her to pieces. Keep looking user, they're well worth it!

I am Arab + not white, therefore i am ugly

Just wait till the roastie gets a little toastie

I don't believe you.
Eternal gulfies are always so full of themselves.

You could always kill a tourist and wear his skin

I don't want to be white
I like the way the general Levantine people look

At least you're rich.

>Why are white people so god dang attractive
angelic genes m8

>and how do i coupe with not being white?

they say prozac works miracles?

>I am Arab

Arabs are in general attractive as fuck, you just don't have gay culture.

>Actual Emarati
>On my Chinese alternative medicine forum

>Born white and beautiful

>Mentally ill

How do I deal with this feel guys?

Arabs are most similiar to white people tho. I mean, nobody can tell difference between arab and spainiard

Drink bleach every day, it doesn't work instantly but after about 6 weeks your skin will be white

anyway being fat is sin and ugly as fuck

>Arabs are in general attractive as fuck
this absolutely isn't true

this isn't really true for any race

Right? Not to mention they look down on anybody that isn't Emirati, never have I seen one that was humble enough to be self-loathing

>Arabs are in general attractive as fuck, you just don't have gay culture.

I don't know about Gulf state Arabs, but North African Arabs, especially Moroccans, are extremely homosexual.

Although their religion forbids it, behind closed doors Morocco is (and has been known for decades as) homo paradise.

Because of their repressed culture concerning sex, homo contacts are extremely common there.

don't polls often show arabic men as most attractive to white women? you can have mine, i will trade for qt arab girls

Conquer Europe.

My ranking:

Lebanese >>>>>>> Jews>>>>>>> North Africans >>>>>>>>> Gulf arabs

But white is master race.

Lots of inventions
All first world countries
Top 10 countries in anything are always white
Really attractive people
Top universities are white
Cars, jets, airbuses, ships, media, white people dominate most, if not all of them
Strongest alliances
Can fuck with anybody but nobody can fuck with them

I wish i was white

Just die you fucking nigger. Shoot yourself.

come on guys op obviously isn't an emirati but i guess it's convenient to ignore that so you can feel a bit better

>All first world countries
Japan, Taiwan, and Worst Korea aren't white

Serious, I agree with the first world thing, but, the rest... Just kill yourself, 9/10 arab men are the hottest men, way more attractive than 9/10 British men

Why so angry, my round-faced Churko-Mongolian friend?

you are saying all these things but you realise that on Sup Forums you're surrounded by lonely shut-in heavily depressed/mentally ill extremely unhappy white people, right?

grass is always greener, bro

>Cars
japan (though that's pretty much japan's only accomplishment)

they aren't particularly wealthy (1st worldly) either

I am white God. You shut up poor immigrant scam.

One of my friends once said that if every Saudi that has done homosexual acts was executed there would be no Saudis left
Gulf Arabs do have quite an amount of gay people, they're just rarely open about it
And yeah you're right when you're raised in a society that has such huge gender segregation you'll eventually start developing feelings for those of the same sex as you

So sorry hitler got his ass kicked. We could live in a better world of no niggers, no churkas, no arabs.

لا تخليني اتصل على رئيسكم و اخليه يمردخك في الشوارع

Still, having white skin is 10x better than my shitskin. White people here get all the girls and they easily get jobs

>unibrow squat big nosed tent wearing men anally prostrating five times a day

all of them are 9/10, sure

Post a pic of some of your luxury with a timestamp if you want us to believe you're actually Emirati, pajeet/jose

>One of my friends once said that if every Saudi that has done homosexual acts was executed there would be no Saudis left

Someone needs to ban islam urgently or send all gay arabs to my country.

>They aren't particularly wealthy either
Japan is the 3rd or 4th largest economy depending on whether you count the EU as a single entity and they all have a decent per capita income

>All these homos projecting their homosexuality

Wew lads not everyone is so gay.

Ironically, if they banned islam there would be less homosexuality, but more open homosexuals.

I pretty much agree, it is a normal consequence of gender segregation.