Do all you foreigners use your specific language keyboards or do you all have english keyboards?

Do all you foreigners use your specific language keyboards or do you all have english keyboards?

im using qwertz one

we have a specific ones

Spanish keyboard, I need the ñ

We use AZERTY keyboard

Why would I use an english keyboard ?

>tfw no '¿'

how do you not know this already?

lots of europe use the ISO layout with a small enter key and extra keys and shit

Here is mine

Finland uses QWERTY with our extra vocals added at the end of the right side of the letter keys. Also at least in my keyboard the E key doubles as the € key.

what eyesight you have there. No foreigner will go without being robbed

We just have three extra keys for our additional letters of the alphabet.

Otherwise it's your average QWERTY layout.

QWERTY with hebrew on top

people here have pic related or this I have an American qwerty keyboard tho

Since we do what we can to prevent being cucked by English, only special snowflakes use QWERTY

murican keyboard, murican layout

Check this out.

AZERTY est de la merde, ça fait mal au cul d'écrire en français en l'utilisant. La disposition du clavier canadienne que j'utilise, c'est beaucoup plus facile et intuitive.

I like this one. Nice simple adjustment, not trying to reinvent the wheel.

kys

I use keyboard with nordic layout. This short left shift pisses me off.

Zachem Ivan ?

Battle trophy from first world cuntree.

I brought a used Thinkpad T61 from Germany which has the German qwerty layout, but I kept using the Italian software layout so I ended up memorizing the positions instead of looking at the keys.

what keyboard is that?

Nordic layout is actually quite different from the US layout. It's not just åäö/oæå. For example there is no "angle bracket key" (|) next to the lshift on a US keyboard. " / \ : ; ? - _ * are all placed on wildly different places than on the US layout. Not sure if they have dead keys (~^¨´`) like we do either.

Superior nordic layout coming through.