An eggsecutive running linux?

an eggsecutive running linux?

>I know this desktop environment is supposed to be better

what did he mean by this?

even he knew KDE is shit

[spoiler] Elliot doesn't exist, he is just a delusion of Tyler, the Swede[/spoiler]

As if some faggot spic could hack

It's a major plothole that there's actually a swede called "Tyler" tbqh.

Also, it's a plothole that the swede and the danish chick are able to understand each other. Swedes are notoriously bad at interpreting norwegian and danish, and most people believe it is some sort of arrogance thing to refuse to understand anything but swedish. I guess it's built up resentment due to being massively cucked by ahmed over the years.

Idk, i think Tyrell is real. I like Darlene

again? shitposter

Gnome was made to be easy to use due to all touchy shit but nothing works well on that piece of shit.

He meant that old habits die hard.

1) But Elliot isn't even using Gnome, he's using openbox

2) Nobody in the real world go around commenting on colleagues' choice of desktop environment, that's just fucking rude and intrusive and on par with people commenting on your choice of wallpaper/desktop background image.

I hate Darlene's body figure though. She has a triangle shaped body (with shoulders being pointy horizontal) and she doesn't even have a fucking neck.

>i see you're running gnome

So Tyrell is lying? Is he just a meme-user that doesn't know shit about linux?

Neither, the episode author just crammed in a bunch of semi-relevant buzzwords to appeal to semi-knowledgeable loner drug addicts who self-identify with the hacker culture.

Back to Sup Forums idiot

Is this shoe realistic at all? I mean, using an empty pringles can to connect to the internet? Using a raspberry pi to change the internal climate of a server room hot enough to destroy data?

I never imagined my "eggsecutive" thread with distorted Elliot's face would become a trend

Fuck off redditor

The raspberry pi really rustled my jimmies.

First of all, there's no way the climate control in a fucking toilet is connected to the server room's internal climate control. Secondly, modern day servers just shut down when it gets too hot, data isn't corrupted. Thirdly, the whole premise of that episode was that the server room was underground so there were no cellphone coverage inside there... But if there were no cell coverage (aka no 3G/4G/LTE), then how THE FUCK did the raspberry pi get internet (considering how they remotely logged on to it later in the episode). Did they just connect it to the local WLAN? Surely that would have been discovered at once, if it would even have been possible, since they ranted on and on about how secure they were and I'm assuming that they would definitively have used RADIUS and PEAP and SIP and all sorts of medium access security inside that building.

>using an empty pringles can to connect to the internet?
The pringles increases the range of the wifi-antenna, making possible to speed-up the reaver and getting the wifi password.

>using a raspberry pi to change the internal climate of a server room hot enough to destroy data?
Pi is a computer itself, anyone can load a raspbian into it and putting a python script to load every second with crontab.

It should. When Sup Forums isn't full of sticks in the mud, it's pretty amusing.

Also the prison escape episode is also utter shit. Their initial plan is to infect a cop car's computer with an USB stick... How the fuck would that computer (or the computer at the local police office for that matter) be connected to the internal door locking system at the prison, which I would assume would be some sort of industrial system with a bunch of certifications and not put on public facing internet/intranet.

Gee Bill! How come your mom lets you have TWO threads?

>and not put on public facing internet/intranet

You'd be surprised how insecure systems can be

Is Evilcorp supposed to be Google?

>You'd be surprised how insecure systems can be
Not these systems. Siemens, for example, are responsible for building automatic fire gates for factories in my country, and everything including every single line of code goes through scrutiny in the certification process. They have to guarantee that even in the unlikely case that radiation will corrupt the EEPROM, the doors will still close in the case of fire.

You are a stupid person.

Awwh, did I ruin the show for you?

Who's this kid?

Don't be a faggot, this is gnome 2

That's clearly Xfce with Adawaita dark theme.

Santiago Gonzales, aka the programming wiz kid that dreams in code.

Evilcorp is just a generic megacorporation. It's a sort of amalgam of Enron, BP, Goldman Sachs and Amazon.

>Firefox spell checker tries to correct Amazon to Mammon
>IT KNOWS

>Evilcorp
What a shitty name, it's what you'd expect from a fucking cartoon, not from a tv series that supposedly takes itself seriously.

The writers of the show need to hire whoever made that webm

do you think that an infrastructure would be obscure to anticipate this sort of threat?