I am a Pakistani Canadian

Ask me anything Sup Forums.

nigger?

do you suck cocks?

You have to go back

when are you going home to enjoy glorious islam?

#TeamCanada

No.
No, I've gotten with girls throughout high school and university. I've gotten a lot more religious nowadays and my parents are trying to convince me to do an arranged marriage.
Back where?
Already am home and enjoying my faith

Why won't you just leaf

thats a good picture kek

Do you shower?

Pakis should be exterminated t b h
Indian muslims, seriously...

>Pakistani
>Canadian

Pick one and only one. Otherwise fuck off

Nobody denies that Christians have been retarded. They fought among themselves for hundreds of years instead of genociding all muslims.

Lel

What are you? French or Anglo? Unless you're native you can't say anything buddy.

there are 300 millions indian muslims user

what are "real" Canadians then?

Natives?

kyon canada gaye? kyon muhammad shaitan ka kutta tha?

Trick question, natives aren't people

I seem to remember them trading true lands to Europeans and regretting it later.

I didn't trade some shitty curry for your Canadian passport. Stop with the pedohpile religion bullshit, shave the beard and speak only English and tench and maybe you can be considered anything other than a smelly paki expat

daily reminder that wikipedia is moderated by regressive leftists.
Look at any trustworthy source, and you find Sup Forums was right again.

I am a Pakistani American nice to meet you famalam

>citing bolshevikipedia on political matters

how do I get a paki gf as a chosen?

They cost about 2,000 in Saudi Arabia

Canada was founded and built by Europeans, not shitskins and sandniggers.

Europeans built Canada. Your shitskin kind just recently started coming over to reap the benefits of our work

As long as you call yourself a "Pakistani" and practice Islam, you aren't Canadian. Integrate or fuck off.

No one traded the land tho.

They came and killed them

But I dont want fake love
I want a loving faithful loyal paki hijabi gf to go live in a remote part of the moroccan atlas with

Or what?

You wont do shit, we donr have to integrate if we don't want to

“Canada figured out a long time ago that differences should be a source of strength, not a source of weakness and the more we can do to bring in diverse perspectives, diverse points of view, and indeed to define a country not based on a national identity or ethnicity or language or background"

Lel at red pillers. Also:
>every single political party supports immigration
>canada made multiculturalism

Must suck to be a Canadian Sup Forumscuck :^)

I can identify as a Pakistani Muslim Canadian just like you can call yourself Anglo/French Canadian.

And that is why so many Canadians hate Paki's. Good job continuing the trend and proving everyone

Who hates us?

We're outbreeding you and every single party supports immigration as it currently is.

>why so many Canadians
You mean a bunch of losers of Sup Forums?

dont care as long as you stay in the GTA where you all belong, if that

Not anywhere in Ontario.

yes we will stay in the most relevant part of Canada, thank you very much

>He doesn't think most Canadians secretly despise Paki's

And by how you're acting, now I understand why.

>HURR THIS IS MY COUNTRY NOW I CAN DO WHAT I WANT

>relevant part of Canada

literally no one else in Canada gives a shit about Toronto. It's a shitty city to live in anyway that's full of pretentious and obnoxious people, fuck loads of traffic, urban sprawl, smells like garbage too. Which is exactly where you fit.

>we will stay in the objectively shittiest part of Canada
fixed

>Secretly
>Still too pussy to do anything about it

Where is a better place to live in Canada then?

Eveeywhere else is redneck towns

Our kindness is our curse.

>Where is a better place to live in Canada
Anywhere else
That's what being the shittiest city means

>>HURR THIS IS MY COUNTRY NOW I CAN DO WHAT I WANT

It is though. Soon all your ancestors work will be for nothing. Canada will accommodate its immigrants. You will be replaced.

Those towns are trash with everyone fleeing in mass there to the cities.

None. I heard Pakistan is a great country according to all of Paki's living here, why aren't any of them there?

I live in a rural/farm community, and what exactly is so bad about it?

I don't expect a monkey like you to understand how treaties work but know that you are wrong.

Pakis are actual scum, become Canadian or gtfo currynigger

>Everywhere else is redneck towns

Everywhere else is actually Canada.

Toronto is nothing more than a dumping ground for immigrants and a containment zone for degeneracy

Such as?

Toronto is the most relevant, there are no jobs anywhere else.

>Rural farm community

Maybe because it's boring as fuck, there's nothing to do and there's no jobs?

Immigrants are moving to smaller cities now due to housing prices. Don't worry we'll replace you soon enough

Muh degeneracy

Go back to Sup Forums, Sup Forums is degeneracy

>No jobs
Really? Because I'm doing just fine and I make a good amount of money also.

And what exactly is so boring? You can literally do whatever the fuck you want.

>Go back to Sup Forums
Go back to Africa you fucking beaner

>Don't worry we'll replace you soon enough

Funny how you say shit like this, essentially proving our point, and you still call us bad Sup Forumstards for calling you out on it.

Go fuck yourself, scum. You are showing your true colours now and proving our prejudices justified.

What is your job? What kind of fields are big in your rural community?

>What do you find boring

Few people, no public transit, no nightlife, no activities, nothing really.

It sounds horrible

How does it knowing you and your ancestors hard work will go towards our benefit?

>telling people what religion to follow, what language to speak

Why to Sup Forums tards hate freedom? Go back to an authoritarian shithole if you don't like it, real Canadians love freedom.

why do muslims talk about crusades to prove christians are just as stupid as muslims, yes it was true but 900 years ago, while saying that islam holds back development is true even today

>The 30 Years Wars was related to the Crusades in any way whatsoever

Doesn't bother me too much considering my ancestors literally colonized your corner of of the globe for a hundred years, causing famine and physically oppressing you for our own benefit. You getting a $200 monthly check isn't exactly revenge.

You have to go back.

He literally can do what he wants though. There is no legal or moral basis for you to force him to integrate as long as he isn't doing anything against the law.

Don't worry about them, they're just losers in the minority. Every Canadian political party supports us. The ummah is growing as well in Canada. It's going to get a lot bigger thanks to the new PM.

Tobacco farmer. Tobacco was primarily the largest crop back in the 70's and before that but since smoking has cut down farmers are growing other crops like ginseng, corn, wheat, soybeans etc. There was a buy-out for the tobacco farmers and like 70% of them took the deal.

>Few people
good. It's always peaceful and quiet where I am. can make as much noise as you want. no annoying neighbours

>no public transit
why would we need it? It's a rural community with a few small towns with barely any people. Not worth the tax money.

>no nightlife
I can partially agree with this. Most of the bars around here suck but can be pretty pumped up some weekends. During the summer there's a nightclub open in a small beach cottage town that's with hundreds of people (where young people go too, such as me)

Keep in mind that the median age in my county is 46 (60k people)

It's as bad as you cityfags play it out

Islam is inherently anti-liberal, anti-democratic, anti-secular and anti-freedom.

And now we're doing the same. But lel keep living in the past storm cuck

Tbh religion holds back development. Europe has progressed because they have secularized, not because their religion is any less retarded.

Yeah, but as long as they aren't breaking the law then they are constitutionally guaranteed the right to practice their religion. Nazis are anti freedom too but I don't think that they should be banned or have their rights infringed upon.

not stupid, but just as if not more barbaric than them. Europeans are arguably the most barbaric civilization to ever exist tbqh.
20th century alone is more than enough to prove this

>I can make as much noise as I want

Doing what exactly, walking around yelling to yourself?

>Barely any people

That's not fun, how do you meet new people? Sounds pretty shitty to know everyone

>median age 46
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wow I'm sold. Where and how can I move there?

Are you, though? Or are you living in government housing in Brampton with a dad whose persian rug store is failing and an illiterate mother?
I certainly don't feel like I've been colonized

Nazi's aren't prone to flying planes into buildings.

Islam is a dangerous religion and should not be allowed in Western Society, as it is not compatible with Western values

Why don't you do something to stop it besides posting on Sup Forums, cuck?

>Wow I'm sold. Where and how can I move there?

You don't, shitskin

>banned slavery
>banned torture
>guaranteed universal rights for minorities
>Geneva Convention

>Most barbaric because they were the first to accidentally stumble into the first industrialized war
I'm aware

>white people
>doing anything

Lel

M8 immigrants actually consume less government support than white people.

I don't want to. It sounds like a shithole.

>Only farming jobs like a pleb subhuman
>Everyone is old
>Nothing to do except get drunk

In the end Canada is Toronto. Snall towns are dying. You probably dont make much

>do something

I don't need to. Muslims are already doing a great job turning people against Islam. It's only a matter of time before this period of left wing cuckism ends and people won't be afraid to stand against cancer

You aren't compatible with western values if you don't believe in freedom of religion, freedom of conscience, and freedom of speech.

Freedom is a two way streak, is isn't just freedom for the people and ideas you agree with.

Why are they so successful then?

That isn't how it works, cuck.

I want to protect freedom from freedom hating Muslims. When a group is threatening your freedom, you are justified in taking action

>Nazi's aren't prone to flying planes into buildings.

No, they just start world wars and exterminate 11 million people.

Yea, lets ignore all the bloodshed of the 20th century, because some good came out of it.
I never said that they don't have any redeeming qualities, just that that their barbarism is pretty potent.
and this isn't even talking about the barbarism before the 20th century, of which there is more than plenty to go around.

Yes because I was totally talking about the Actual Nazi's and not modern day Neo-Nazi's, who despite having extreme views don't actually do any harm. Unlike Muslims

Except "Muslims" aren't threatening your freedom. Some Muslims may be, and they should be brought to justice. Somebody who just practices Islam isn't threatening your freedom. Freedom means that even anti-freedom ideas must be tolerated.

>look at the current pm
>understand his polls are at an all time high as of like last week
>kill yourself

Trudeau will win consecutive terms cuck boii

Trudeau is based though

why do people like you always set them selves up for a major backlash just look at europe thier people are sick you yours thye just might do something about you soon

Their ideas are clearly just as dangerous, if not more so, than any Islamist ideology. Why don't you show them the same hostility?

>africa
>beaner
Xd

to leddit

You aren't going to do anything though

>Canada
>Europe

Harper tried race baiting/identity politics and lost the election

>Currently 2016
>Next election is in 2019

What people think of him right now literally means nothing. Trudeau went from being a nobody to being elected PM in 1 year. That can certainly go backwards on him

How many Neo-Nazi's commit terrorist acts?

Islam attracts terrorism unlike any other group of people in the world. If you would get your head of your ass you would see that.

>Implying any other race would not have seen as much blood shed if it had industrialized first

that's because there's much less of them

welp keep right on doing it then just don't whine and bitch when you find yourself on the business end a a rifle idiot

We had shit like that before the commies and then we just killed everyone people disliked. Good times 2bh

Dont mind if I do, you're fat and weak you will never do anything

We don't live in a shithole tho.

>We don't live in a shithole tho.

Not yet but your kind will certainly try their best to make it into one