>be NEET for years
>yesterday I actually got hired by a decent place
>tell a few people in the family
>cousin flat out says he doesn't believe me
>grandmother was crying literal tears of joy
>my mother almost fainted when she heard the news

geez.

>getting a job
Ew, just the thought of it makes me feel ill.

this means you will finally stop shitposting about your obsession with Romania, right

I'm happy for you, user!
What's the job you got?

Find work so you can help your country!
It can't be that hard, and you may actually like working.

>Find work so you can help your country!
Why would I want to help my country? On one hand I've been bullied for being different, on the other hand if I do "help" my country it'll only be for immigrants to enjoy.
>It can't be that hard
It is.
>and you may actually like working.
I have worked in the past and it made me feel physically ill, anxious, depressed, and tired every day. I'm not exaggerating.

>Why would I want to help my country?
I don't know, man. I just really like Sweden and if I lived there I'd make sure to work my hardest to help!

>On one hand I've been bullied for being different
Yeah? What happened? Wanna share?

>I have worked in the past and it made me feel physically ill, anxious, depressed, and tired every day. I'm not exaggerating.
Perhaps it was that particular kind of work
What was it?
Have you tried something else since?

>I don't know, man. I just really like Sweden and if I lived there I'd make sure to work my hardest to help!
Well, that's nice to know at least.
>Yeah? What happened? Wanna share?
I'm autistic. I liked video games as a kid, and I was retarded enough to share with who I thought was my best friend that I had a crush on a girl. He promptly told the whole class literally within minutes.
I became more and more withdrawn and haven't had a friend in real life for over 6 years now, though I'm thoroughly convinced it's for the better.
>Perhaps it was that particular kind of work
The first was a summer job for 2 weeks when I was 16 to get enough money to buy a computer. It was outdoors work in the hot sun and I had to work with normals who kept bragging about what they'd do with the money afterwards. It was pretty shit and it took me 2 months to recover my energy from it.
Next when I turned 18 (dropped out of college when I was 17) I got some social security and after a year of purely relaxing they told me to become an intern at a place where I could use my skills. In my case it was graphic design. I didn't feel like my skills were being put to good use and that they were just making up new stuff for me to do in order to keep me occupied.
After 1 and a half year of that I quit just a couple of months ago and I'm working on getting a permanent sick leave now so that I won't have to work ever again.

>I became more and more withdrawn and haven't had a friend in real life for over 6 years now, though I'm thoroughly convinced it's for the better.
Oh man :(
How old are you now?
Do you want to be friends?

>(dropped out of college when I was 17)
Oh man, you did? Don't you want to return?
I have dropped out of high school, but I definetely want to finish it.

>I'm working on getting a permanent sick leave now so that I won't have to work ever again.
But you're going to get bored, man.
Also, how do you go about getting one of these?
Do you claim insanity? What if they find out?

>How old are you now?
21 in 2 months.
>Do you want to be friends?
I avoid making friends because I'm too autistic to handle proper friendships. I don't know what to say and I hate when people start spewing dialogue at me or force me to talk about something I couldn't care less about. Some of my online "friends" do this and I try really hard to not outright block them.
>Oh man, you did? Don't you want to return?
No, school was the worst part of my life. Currently the struggle to stay unemployed is almost on par, but it's going a lot better than school was. I never want to go back.
>But you're going to get bored, man.
I'm already bored. But I'd rather be bored than constantly tired, anxious, and feeling physically ill. Even when I'm bored I find ways to entertain myself.
>Also, how do you go about getting one of these?
Basically by insisting over and over that I'm not physically or psychologically fit to work and can't handle that kind of life.
>Do you claim insanity? What if they find out?
No, I'm genuinely autistic. Claiming "insanity" will just land you in a psych ward with forced medication until you're deemed good to go ("good to go" meaning you've been brainwashed/forced to eat enough drugs to be considered employable.)
There's no risk of them "finding out" since I'm genuinely disabled.

I'm officially a librarian :3 I still can't believe it actually, it's such a shock. I had my first day today, it was actually pretty fun, and the people were soooo nice.
I try to tone down my cheerfulness cuz I'm kinda too lively for a librarian. Still. I feel like I can finally fit in somewhere.

your grandmother cried because you brought shame over your gypsy tribe

>21 in 2 months.
I'm 20.

>I avoid making friends because I'm too autistic to handle proper friendships
I'm not good with handling friendships either, but I won't give up.

>I don't know what to say and I hate when people start spewing dialogue at me or force me to talk about something I couldn't care less about
That's fine with me. If you don't want to talk about something or if you don't want to talk about anything at all, you can tell me.

>No, school was the worst part of my life
Was it the bullying?

>But I'd rather be bored than constantly tired, anxious, and feeling physically ill.
You don't have to be tired, anxious and physically ill! Just look for something you like to do!

>No, I'm genuinely autistic
Oh, like, for real? Have you been diagnosed as such?

Oh, I'm so happy for you, user!
I wish you the best! Keep up the good work!

>That's fine with me. If you don't want to talk about something or if you don't want to talk about anything at all, you can tell me.
I'm a yesman. I basically can't say no or anything that would make anyone feel guilty, bad, etc.
This has only made it worse with some of the aforementioned "friends" who bother me.
>Was it the bullying?
That wasn't as bad as school itself. Going there, writing stuff, learning stuff I don't care about, going to bed in time and waking up in time, everything. I HATE having to attend anything.
I probably have agoraphobia or something.
>You don't have to be tired, anxious and physically ill! Just look for something you like to do!
You mean for work? That's not possible. Unless people are going to pay me to sit around and use the internet at my own leisure, no job will work for me.
If you mean as a hobby, well, like I said I find ways to occupy myself.
>Oh, like, for real? Have you been diagnosed as such?
Yes. I was screened when I was 13 and diagnosed then. I was also diagnosed with ADD, but I think that's just doctors REFUSING to diagnose me with depression. I've outright told my doctors I'm depressed and they say "oh that's just your autism manifesting itself in a certain way."

Seems comfy, Is great to get a job that you like, Gratz user

>I'm a yesman. I basically can't say no or anything that would make anyone feel guilty, bad, etc.
That's so sweet, user. It really is. But you have to pay attention to your feelings as well.
I would never feel anything negative if you were to tell me that you do not want to talk.

>That wasn't as bad as school itself. Going there, writing stuff, learning stuff I don't care about, going to bed in time and waking up in time, everything. I HATE having to attend anything.
I understand that.

>You mean for work? That's not possible.
Don't you have interest for anything in particular? Any fields?

>Yes. I was screened when I was 13 and diagnosed then. I was also diagnosed with ADD
Oh, okay. That's harsh. Okay, I get it.
Do you wanna chat more, or what?
If you don't want to, that would be completely fine with me! I want you to be okay.

>Don't you have interest for anything in particular? Any fields?
No, I don't. My depression has robbed me of most of my interests (if I even had any, I can't remember since it's been so long.) I can do image editing and graphic design as I mentioned but I have no formal education in the subject and my practical knowledge of it is very limited.
>Do you wanna chat more, or what?
Actually I have to go now since my friend wants to play Overwatch.
It's been nice talking to you. Despite my first post in the thread I wish you the best of luck with your new job.
Have a nice day, user.

Okay. Bye! I wish you the best!

I'm never getting married. Women are a pain in the ass and I don't want to get cucked or scammed.

You could try an open relatioship.
Or maybe friends with benefits.

Lycka till med sjukskrivningen, jag hoppas du får den. Du verkar behöva det

Don't write in swedish. I want to know what you're saying.
Don't be harsh on him

I just wished him good luck with his early retirement. He's gonna make it, brah, we're all gonna make it

Okay.

Holy shit, I might aswell have written that text.

I know how you feel.

Do you have any plans for the future?

Plans?

Being a NEET for the time being and hoping that something magically happens to me are my plans right now.

Something magic? Like what?

Brazil bro I know you're trying to help but I don't really feel like talking.

Hope you understand.

Okay then. Sorry.
I wish you the best!

Not need to say sorry.

I wish you the best too.

I just don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable or think about bad things.
Thanks man!
I have to go to the supermarket now, I'll be back soon.
See ya!

what will you buy?

I bought zero lactose milk, oats, cookies for my mom, meat, soap and talc for my feet :3

>Cheerful Brazilian

Is this one of those Bizarro Sup Forums threads?

Why aren't you sulking.

What do you mean?
I try to be cheerful to everyone, specially when I'm talking to people who are sad.

Fuck off, we're happy.

Make other Brazilians cheerful then. They're all pathetically depressed

Nah man.
I don't like other brazillians too much.
That's why I come to Sup Forums
To meet people from other countries and cheer them up.

Are you the one with the hot sister?:)))

No, that's not me.
I'm the gay one.