Papuasian tribes are meme people?

Papuasian tribes are meme people?

Other urls found in this thread:

redbull.com/en/adventure/stories/1331703761208/meet-the-worlds-most-remote-tribes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

really looks like something from Star Wars or Predator.

Looks like it.

witnessed

is this real? im in doubt. it looks like its made up for tourism

redbull.com/en/adventure/stories/1331703761208/meet-the-worlds-most-remote-tribes
>t may be a look we're familiar with, but this tribe’s skeleton dances originated to intimidate enemy tribes in what is a hotly-contested and highly-territorial country. They are so remote that little is known about their real lives, but it is understood they live in a temperate climate in rugged mountain valleys between 1,600 and 2,400m, traditionally in male-female segregated houses but increasingly sharing as families.

>Slowly increasing tourism interaction means dances are starting to be done more as shows by community-integrated people, than by the more remote in a traditional setting.

i don't think Papuasia is very good for tourism, many tribes are cannibals on this island.

holy chit, it surprises me. i knew about some of the tribes but didnt know of this. i though it was a theatrical fake show or some shit from capcom.

at least its not so unsafety, i guess. i mean, my friend who isnt tough at all solely went there with zero english skill (for communications with guides there, its needed.) and met the mudmen and some other tribes.

eat the rich

Good album

absolutely mud men

Cool as fuck culture

best ally

Why are there no papuans posting on int