/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user accidentally puts his Rock Zircons in the laundry machine, they sure sound clean now • Get your ceramic ball bearing for your autismo spinner • After a year of daily use user's RUIZI battery finally croaks • user bought a €6 spinner, it spins and a fidget cube that's shit • user gets a lapel mic, powerbank LED light and earphone case • user is being autistic about the capacity of a coffee scoop • user posts his backlog of Chink shit a bunch of spinners of varying price and quality flashlight and some tools a clear Orico hard drive enclosure, a SQ8 dashcam a Kingkong 90GT FPV quadcopter and finally a pair of FPV goggles • user just got his DIY powerbank case • user's USB charger doesn't work right, I wouldn't trust that with any appliance Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/i/32798144066.html
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_174918.html
gearbest.com/chargers/pp_363604.html
aliexpress.com/item/Best-price-high-quality-Oliver-peoples-ov5186-sunglasses-man-and-women-unisex-sunglasses-vintage-sunglasses-with/32332998018.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-4800mAh-Battery-Pack-USB-Charger-Cable-For-Xbox-360-Wireless-Controller-OD-S/32582569800.html
aliexpress.com/item-img/Belababy-2016-New-arrival-Letter-Embroidery-Sleep-Forever-Baseball-Cap-Hip-Hop-Women-Men-DO-NOTHING/32736278501.html#
aliexpress.com/item/braided-cable/32579736718.html
aliexpress.com/item/the-whole-world-in-your-hand/32790569402.html
aliexpress.com/item/ABS-20X-Binocular-Eye-Loupe-Magnifier-Glass-Magnifying-Glasses-LED-ILLUMINATED-More-Accurate-Repair-Precision-Instruments/32799998452.html
aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Cheerson-CX-10W-Tiny-WIFI-FPV-APP-Control-0-3-Mega-Pixel-CAM-2/32679682663.html
aliexpress.com/item/MMS-One-Ring-of-Power-Gold-Silver-Black-The-Lord-of-Rings-Women-Finger-Wedding-Brand/32688262672.html
aliexpress.com/item/Clockwork-Spring-Wind-Up-Dancing-Robot-For-Children-Kids-Toy-Gift/32705944422.html
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-USB-LED-Light-Lamp-Touch-Dimmer-Pocket-Card-6-LED-Bulb-Keychain-Night-Warm-Light/32664204748.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-sale-Portable-Folding-Scissors-Mini-Folding-Scissors-Travel-Scissors-Color-Silver/32683283765.html
aliexpress.com/item/For-Apple-for-iPhone-4-4S-for-iPod-for-iPad-2-3-Adapter-Micro-5pin-female/32638072692.html
aliexpress.com/item/50Pcs-Silver-N35-Super-Strong-Round-Disc-8mm-X-1mm-Rare-Earth-Neodymium-magnet/32704942674.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CG7aBul033I
ebay.com/itm/New-In-ear-XIAOMI-Piston3-Piston-III-Headset-earbuds-Headphone-W-Remote-Black-/321830308340?hash=item4aee94c9f4:g:3PQAAOSwDNdVytYZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OCD
C
D

So, what custom firmware i can use with that router?

Is this a good deal?

aliexpress.com/item/i/32798144066.html

autism spinners >>>>>>>>>>>>> shit > autism cubes

I have 4 cubes and 2 spinners and I never use my cubes anymore. I use my good spinner all the time.

Anyone got a recommendation for portable speakers with BT and aux?!

Huawei Swan Speaker

Has anyone found a chink replacement for Logitech mice receivers anywhere? I need it for me G700s.

That one looks weird... Good batteri life?

Logitech support is incredible. Tell them it's malfunctioning and there's a 75% chance they'll send you a new one.
The middle click on my g602 stopped working, so they mailed me a new one and didn't even ask for the old one back.

I love my g602 but from the stuff I've read about it I'm just waiting for the middle click to fail. I have no warranty either since I bought it from chinks but I think I can replace the tact switch myself.

Yes and the sound & connection is excellent

>mfw didn't make the news

>mfw didn't make the news

Thanks man!

>when the chink doesn't chink

DX just literally actually honoured their agreement to refund my import tax

I really didn't believe they actually would, that's 30 quid back on a hundred quid order

bluetooth IEMs? can't find any memes so leaning toward xiaomi cos itsaqualitybrandne

>quid
What kind of third-world currency is that?

It's about the right price, if you don't need the USB soundcard you could probably save 10 or 20 dollars buying the mic, arm and power supply separately.

It's universal, it's a contraction of "quid pro quo", representing the equivalent nature of cash money.

3 weeks and my Gearbest autism spinner clogged up
Going to try cleaning it later

has anybody ever gotten flip flops form china?
I won a bet and now I'm to find a good pair of flip flops and buy them with another one's money

Any reccomended chink prescription glasses shops?

gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_174918.html

Zenni

Best earphone meme?

redmi 4 is a shit phone. the fingerprint scanner needs more than 3 tries to make it unlock amost every time. even cheap homtom phone worked better than this garbage! and miui is a buggy bloated mess.

go away outsider

Is that illegal?

im someone else

OpenWRT.

Botnet charger for $49.99, cheapest listing for it on aliexpress is $72.90+shipping

gearbest.com/chargers/pp_363604.html

They're your regular chink mints, nothing wrong with

Is the Nvidia Shield tablet still the better option than chink tablets?
Aren't they much cheaper now considering how old it is?

Quid is slang for the only currency that matters. Great British Pounds.

What are the best household items to get on AliExpress? I'm a pregnant homemaker.

Ceramic knives

My husband hates them because they can't really be resharpened!

Guess what is there?

>Good Boy Points

post belly

ocarina

Ufo thing

No and no, it's a 1c xmas bell that I ordered last year.

>only 1¢
>only ordering 1 piece

How much autism that you have user?

Only ordering 1 the shipping was free, ordering 2+ the shipping was $2.

I just received my Yenona(Oneodio) DJ Studio Pro headphones after 2 fucking months. I chose to get the new version with the metal frame. No pictures because I'm lazy, but the packaging is very nice, the bag they provide to put your headphones in is a nice touch and the quality of the phone itself is impressive. Sound is also really nice, U shaped according to head-fi.

TLDR Oneodio headphones took 2 months but well worth the money

how much autism do you have?

Chink fountain pens are top

still waiting for my egpu

and no post today because of bank holiday

fuck

Waiting for 3 pairs of sunglasses and some other stuff, will post them all when they arrive.

Top quality?

Mine never arrived, so annoyed desu
Gonna order a new one from a different seller then

any recommendations?

Not him but I'm the user above you
But jinhaos are the cheapest you could get on eBay or ali

I get mine from taobao. But they're pretty good
I have the Wing Sung 698/Hero 698 coming in the mail

Did you get a jinhao 126? How is it?

I originally bought the 599A's on Ali and never arrived... Bought the refills from eBay and never arrived fml

Just made my first purchase on aliexpress
am i going to get chinked?

aliexpress.com/item/Best-price-high-quality-Oliver-peoples-ov5186-sunglasses-man-and-women-unisex-sunglasses-vintage-sunglasses-with/32332998018.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-4800mAh-Battery-Pack-USB-Charger-Cable-For-Xbox-360-Wireless-Controller-OD-S/32582569800.html
aliexpress.com/item-img/Belababy-2016-New-arrival-Letter-Embroidery-Sleep-Forever-Baseball-Cap-Hip-Hop-Women-Men-DO-NOTHING/32736278501.html#

also, link some cool cheap shit

>$30 plastic glasses but cheap battery pack
Hope you got the white cap

is it going to blow up in my hands?
i chose the blue cap btw

>those glasses
LONDON?

Doubt it, probably has lower capacity. Blue cap is ugly.
Those are men's glasses

What did I get today /csg/???

One of the things is this short braided micro USB cable!!! aliexpress.com/item/braided-cable/32579736718.html

The other which I can't get a good picture of is this which looks exactly like it does in the pictures. It fits in the palm of your hand and I will enjoy it as a useless desk ornament. aliexpress.com/item/the-whole-world-in-your-hand/32790569402.html

Any sunglasses on aliexpress that are actually polarized? plz help

Not that guy, but I have a Jinhao 126. I paid ~$3 for mine, which is pretty low from what I remember the other stores that I looked at selling it for. It's pretty fancy compared to the other Chinese pens that I used, with a nice surface and surprising but not overdone weight to it. The only really annoying thing about it is that the metal surface attracts finger prints like crazy, and mine has collected a scratch going all the way around its body close to the bottom because I like to put the cap at the end when I'm writing. An other fountain pen that I have used that is similar is the Hero 721, which writes a bit less "wet", is also full metal, but doesn't look as good as the Jinhao IMO.

nah the white one doesn't look good on me. looks better on grills
>tfw no aliex gf

>Those are men's glasses
I bought a hat that was also labeled as unisex user.

ottoman empire soon

>also, link some cool cheap shit
aliexpress.com/item/ABS-20X-Binocular-Eye-Loupe-Magnifier-Glass-Magnifying-Glasses-LED-ILLUMINATED-More-Accurate-Repair-Precision-Instruments/32799998452.html
aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Cheerson-CX-10W-Tiny-WIFI-FPV-APP-Control-0-3-Mega-Pixel-CAM-2/32679682663.html (good price for this, cheapest I've seen and like $1.50 less than I paid for mine. To be fair, it's only like $31 on amazon, though.)
aliexpress.com/item/MMS-One-Ring-of-Power-Gold-Silver-Black-The-Lord-of-Rings-Women-Finger-Wedding-Brand/32688262672.html
aliexpress.com/item/Clockwork-Spring-Wind-Up-Dancing-Robot-For-Children-Kids-Toy-Gift/32705944422.html (this is genuinely super cute, the motion is very appealing)
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-USB-LED-Light-Lamp-Touch-Dimmer-Pocket-Card-6-LED-Bulb-Keychain-Night-Warm-Light/32664204748.html (these are cool tech toys/mini gifts)
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-sale-Portable-Folding-Scissors-Mini-Folding-Scissors-Travel-Scissors-Color-Silver/32683283765.html (not super sharp but the form factor is nice and if you can sharpen it yourself...)
aliexpress.com/item/For-Apple-for-iPhone-4-4S-for-iPod-for-iPad-2-3-Adapter-Micro-5pin-female/32638072692.html (if like me you're still rocking an ancient ipod)
aliexpress.com/item/50Pcs-Silver-N35-Super-Strong-Round-Disc-8mm-X-1mm-Rare-Earth-Neodymium-magnet/32704942674.html

youtube.com/watch?v=CG7aBul033I
They may be unisex, but I've only ever seen those frames on men. I know someone in real life with legit ones he uses as reading glasses. Don't think comparing glasses to a hat with a pompom which is obviously female is too fair.

Finish Mount & Blade 2 already instead of fucking over your democratic system.

>see chink shit
>look at chink shit
>pretty amazing specs
>google chink shit to find reviews
>no reviews
>find it on amazon for $100 less
>think I found the hottest deal this century
>wait a second
>amazon description has different specs
>chink site specs were fake
>specs are actually shit even for $100 less
fuckin chinks

Yeah, I wouldn't buy high-end shit from Ali/taobao/whatever.

Same reason you wouldn't want to buy a "real rolex" from there.

I'm just kidding with you, user. My hat still haven't arrived though (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)

What the actual fuck GoyBest? Pic related pre-sale was 14/Apr last time I checked now its 20/Apr.

Don't care if they are dangerous. I need them for fishing. Don't want to pay 1000$££ For "pro fishing" AIDS

Did you even watch the video? They are just as good as expensive ones
Good luck

I just want a large tablet (~10' I guess) for reading, don't need anything else.
No idea if I should just get some shit like lenovo tab2 a10 ($140) or if there are any better chinkshit options, anyone know?

Ahh, thanks for the feedback user
Really appreciate it
I read some reviews on eBay about the nib being 'way too in' inside the case that it can be hard to write with it in certain angles. Do you find that as a big issue?
Doesn't loom like it imo

I'm gonna buy one as soon as I dispute my missing orders

What's the appropriate refill for it though?
Could you give me a link pls

>tab2 a10 ($140)
Lenovo is releasing Tab4 10 in about 2 weeks, I think the low spec version will be around $150.

I'm in Europe, country with a VAT of 25%
and I'm also kinda poor

They usually come with chink converters aka standard international

You just gotta get ink

Why do you need a 10 inch tablet and not a reader specifically?

D O O G E E
O
O
G
E
E

>buying that gay camera
>not getting a doogee shoot 1

cuck

lots of books that are PDFs which I'm not sure will convert properly and be nicely readable.
also plan to have books on it that have a lot of images or are technical books.
Also occasionally manga.
I don't read books other than technical literature that I use for learning/studying so I'm guessing an e-reader won't do me any good

Eiaosi x6 > ROCK Mule > KZ ATE > KZ ATE-S > ROCK Zircon > Xiaomi Piston

>ordered 2 moths ago
>still haven't arrived
>opened dispute
>"I know your country is very cold now"
>please wait 15 more days

So you're saying I could just a get a typical standard refill caps and buy the right ink for it?

Are those refill caps reusable too? Cos it looks like it

The nib being in the body isn't an issue for me, but I do see how it could be for some people, as it doesn't allow the nib to bend as much. As for the refills, I can't give that good of an answer since I use the converter that came with it, but be careful if you buy the cheap ones. I got a Hero 726 with a few cheapo aliexpress cartridges as a gift for one of my friends only to find out that contrary to the sellers claims, they didn't fit the pen.

>pistons the worst
are you okay mate?

would anybody be so kind as to run down the different James Donkey mice differences, like 102 vs 112 vs 112s?
thanks y'all

Ah, so basically what user said about the refills

What do you mean by converters? I'm not too familiar with fountain pens until I came to csg

how the fuck do I know which ones is the real, genuine Piston 3?

do you even sarcasm, mate?

is this the real deal?
ebay.com/itm/New-In-ear-XIAOMI-Piston3-Piston-III-Headset-earbuds-Headphone-W-Remote-Black-/321830308340?hash=item4aee94c9f4:g:3PQAAOSwDNdVytYZ

Get them from Gearbest. They're official.

A lot of those are just Piston Youth/Basics, don't buy those they're mediocre.
That's a definite fake.

Gearbest restocked them a while back but they're sold out again and we don't know if Xiaomi put them back in production or if Gearbest just found some old stock lying around.