Are french people rude?

My therapist told me french people are rude, and they walk around in their underwears complaining about life, is that true?

Yes, they should accept more Arabs and Africans as compensation.

FUCK OFF WE'RE NOT RUDE

R-rude!

It's the joke lad

Oh. Okay :3

I'm enjoying this thread.

So why are you seeing a therapist, what's the matter ?

Wew, I don't see why would your therapist tell you that.
Parisians are #rude. Countryside people are nicer.

I've only ever met one Frenchman and he dismissed me as an idiot because I pointed out that the Wild West doesn't exist anymore

You faggots, I'm not rude, now shut the fuck up and bugger off

Cunts

Depression and anxiety.

We were talking about other countries. She said the french are a bit rude and that the swedes are lovely.

shit man.

Are you on your underwear?

>Depression and anxiety.
Ah, it sucks man, good luck with it

Thanks, bro. I'm doing better now with the meds.

Very rude in the South but Northern Frenchies are awesome

>depression and anxiety
I think I see the problem: you're Brazilian

You got that right.
Once I get my degree I'll try to get citizenship somewhere else.

It's more complicated. It's often said that in the south people look very friendly but it's just in aperance, while in the north people look colder but once they're your friend you can really count on them.

Their girls aren't rude. French bitches said they never knew what's like to be with a real man until they dated Americans.

nonsense
I heard frenchmen are great lovers.

>Real man
>So insecure they need guns to feel manly

Just my personal experience, I like the Drinking culture and humour of Northerners but people in the south were especially rude to me once they noticed my French was kinda shit. People in the north just laughed it off, made fun of me then asked me to sit down and drink with them. They actually kinda reminded me of brits.(don't kill me for saying that)

Most people with guns have them because it's a hobby, hunting or target practice or what have you

The nerds who buy weapons to feel manly are people who buy swords and melee items despite not participating in sword fighting or melee sports

I'm glad you're working to improve your condition. Good luck'

No no no you may be right, I didn't travel much in southern France, and it was always to the same place so you probably know more about them than I do, it was just a common saying honestly.

Northerners and Brits, (almost the) same people

Parisians aren't rude, they are tired of tourist

>They actually kinda reminded me of brits

And we're the one who are called rude.

This is exactly what a Parisian would say

I take drawing lesson at the Louvre and one thing that annoys me is the fucking Chinese who sneak up behind you and take photo without asking me first , it really pisses me off ,so in fact I am fucking tired of those tourists , I wish sometime that French people didn't had this reputation of being rude because we're not even close to the Chinese tourists

>mfw an anglo tourist asks for the direction in his silly language

itt :
>blah blah blah blame the parisians
It's a lie, Parisians are the civilized educated people in this country, they always have a great deal of respect, good manners, courtesy ...

It's actually the provincials who are all rude. They're assholes to everyone, for no reason.
Sometimes they hate you purely on the basis that you're Parisian, just imagine what they'd think about you if you told them you're American ...

Don't believe the eternal provincial and his lies

Going to Normandy tomorrow with the lads.

What should I expect?

>this flag
>this post
n-nothing

Yes.
Nothing.
Nothing at all.

>mfw whenever I ask for directions in French the French people pretend they don't understand what I'm saying
Wellington did nothing wrong

>french people are rude, and they walk around in their underwears complaining about life

Will the French ever stop copying the Italians. . .

non-french white here, no they're not, but some are against immigrants, but 99% of all french i've met / Know are nice people

>non-french """"""white""""""" here
You're not fooling anyone argentina

I saw some Frenchmen at the zoo and they were flinging feces at people. French are rude as fuck.

cuckold

French people are among the greatest on earth. There is nothing wrong with them. They are very nice.

Cuckold

No. They are perfection. You are German. You cannot appreciate the French. They are better than everyone. The cream of the crop.

Nice proxy pierre. Why would you pick an American flag to post under though? Nobody will take you seriously.

No. I am a real American like Thomas Jefferson. Did you know that Thomas Jefferson, the author of the Declaration of Independence was also a massive francophile? This is because all smart people love the French.

Jefferson was a faggy sissyboy

Such is life for all pure breed anglos

Is that why you're speaking their language and living in their country, Juan?

>cream of the crop
If by cream you mean African semen and by crop, you mean blue eyed Frenchwomen

The sad truth is I am 50% inferior anglo.