Great White North

>Great White North

>not great
>filled with Muslims and Chinese
>Greenland is further North

Can Canadian "people" do anything right?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11826862/Airlines-told-to-expect-French-911-as-Hollande-warns-of-more-Islamist-violence.html
civitas.org.uk/content/files/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf
cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-muslim-canadians-environics-1.3551591
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chinese and Muslim Canadians together represent just over 7% of the Canadian population (assuming no overlap). They are mostly new immigrants, still transitioning into mainstream Canadian culture. Yet, they still serve their adopted country disproportionately as doctors, lawyers and businessmen.

African Americans represent just under 13% of the American population (excluding those of mixed race, who comprise another 3%). They are mostly third generation or more, having developed and continuing to possess their own distinct culture separate from, but influencing, that of the rest of America. They serve their ancestral homeland disproportionately, as they have for generations, as prison inmates, welfare recipients and R&B musicians.

Personally, I'd be happier with the former.

lel

> transitioning into mainstream Canadian culture
>serve their adopted country

Fuck off Chang, we both know neither of those are true

Most immigrant groups a vermin, and they insulate themselves in enclaves and ghettos. They make zero attempts to assimilate and their only loyalty is to Canada's money

t. child of spic immigrants

Keep people in the northernmost permanently populated settlement in the world?

Keep your head warm?

nah, spics are the only vermin, literally everyone else is fine

didn't have to wait that long for bruce lee to show up.

Also, those fucking Ukrainians and Polacks that moved here in the early 1900s. 100 fucking years and they're still dancing around Easter eggs in their eurotrash dresses.

Pisses me off.

Nah, you guys just got over-run. When I went to Florida the place was over-run by spics. Heard more Spanish than English. It shows why you can't let an immigrant group get too large. If they become a significant there's zero reason for them to assimilate.

Not counting my mom and dad, I literally know 0 other spics. Probably different in the east coast though

>"Great"
>"White"
>"North"

Why does that piss you off? How does it affect you? Are you just some kind of autist?

If the eastern Euros managed to not assimilate after 100 years, do you really thing the Changs, Panjeets and Muhammeds will assimilate?

Eastern European and German immigrants to Canada have assimilated. They are widely English speaking and are actually more supportive of traditional Canadian customs, like the monarchy, than the more significantly British-descended Easterners in Ontario and the Maritimes. Ukrainians in Saskatchewan dancing kolomyika are no more un-Canadian than Irish in Newfoundland singing in Gaelic.

>Assimilated
>Still practice old world traditions

Pick one

If they're "assimilated", than Muhammed and Chang are assimilated because they can speak English and they don't muh dick 11 year olds like in Europe

this user is right, you gweilo should take a look at chinatown etc.

>>filled with Muslims and Chinese

[citation needed]

The US is less white than Canada.

The Anglo idea has always been that you can assimilate into the mainstream culture without completely discarding your lineage's traditions.

The general naming rule for assimilated immigrants is that they keep their last names and take on more common first names as they get to be second generation and onward. 'Nigel', for instance, is a common English name, but 'Farage' is French. All of the Owskys out here have normal sounding first names.

>filled with Muslims and Chinese

Maybe you should stop letting memes dictate your view of countries.

The same is true of all the Ukrainians we have in Alberta. They assimilated well and are a positive part of the community.

get fucked, snowmonkey
What Anglo-Canadian """"""culture"""""" is there to assimilate into? Kraft dinner, a primitive pleb dish that isn't entirely made in this country? Offering your political boicunt to an inbred geezer who lives an ocean away? Cosplaying as soldiers from a century ago while neglecting the soldiers of today?
I'll keep my syncretic mongrel culture, thanks.

>Implying OP isn't right
>Go to the grocery store
>See immigrants fucking everywhere
>Store has a halal meat section
>Fucking isles upon isles of ethnic food
>I was probably the only one there who spoke English as their native language

I grew up in B.C. and all the chinese kids had names like Peter, Tony, and Robert

this 2bh snowbeasts have no culture

>Calls me a snow-monkey
>Point out earlier that my parents are spics

Nicely done, Vladislav

>it's an overreacting retard episode

We have less than 5% muslims. Meanwhile blacks in America are creating a new world order for black lives

There are more non-whites in the US, tho. For goodness sakes THEIR PRESIDENT IS BLACK.

>Store has halal meat section

Ohhhh no how HORRIBLE! HALAL MEAT THAT I DO NOT CARE FOR? NO, NO NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

>Ethnic food

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, VARIETY IN FOOD CHOICES? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK THIS I'M MOVING TO A RURAL TOWN IN ALBERTA, FUCK THIS SHIT!

Lol, they probably have gook names as their legal names. They just go by some Anglo name they liked

>Eastern European and German immigrants to Canada have assimilated. They are widely English speaking and are actually more supportive of traditional Canadian customs, like the monarchy, than the more significantly British-descended Easterners in Ontario and the Maritimes

This is true. Interesting how a region filled with Germans and Slavs are more supportive of the British Monarchy than the Maritimes, a place almost entirely populated by Brits

I'm Ukrainian, and yes I "dance around easter eggs" every now and then but I also support and respect Canadian history and tradition more than most people do.

God Save the Queen

Saracens aren't the only immigrant group I dislike.

Canada is 20% immigrant, last time I checked. Very few of them are actual loyal to Canada , they're only loyal to our economic stability

If a conflict arises between say, NATO and China or India or the Arab world (again), we'll have millions of fifth columnists inside our borders

Go back home, Mohammed

>isles upon isles
>native Anglophone

Why is it a bad thing for Asian immigrants to prefer to go by Anglo names?

>Go back home, Mohammed

Literally his only argument is memes and ad-hominems

>more north than USA
>more white than USA
>more recently separated from Great Britain

American eduction people, take a close look!

S-sorry, I was just thinking about glorious Britannia

A pity it will probably never be awarded.

Fine

>Cuckservatives, Liberals and NDP open the gates
>Canadians aren't producing enough kids
>Existence of halal and ethnic food in Canada shows most immigrant groups are not assimilating
>They will eventually be the majority of our population
>In a few decades Canada will be unrecognisable

>If a conflict arises between say, NATO and China or India or the Arab world (again), we'll have millions of fifth columnists inside our borders

This is the opposite of the truth. The largest reason for migration after economics is politics. You're trying to tell me that the hundreds of thousands of Chinese that fled Hong Kong for Canada after their city was transferred from the UK to the PRC are more loyal to the PRC than the country they fled to? Chinese Canadians are more likely to oppose China than any other Canadian demographic.

>Great White North
lmao

>>Existence of halal and ethnic food in Canada shows most immigrant groups are not assimilating

Why do they have to stop eating their favorite food in order to "assimilate"?

Do you not value freedom or something?

>>Canadians aren't producing enough kids

Who's fault is that? Blame cuckold "white canadians" for that one.

>We won't award any VC's but we hand out Order of Canada's like candy on halloween

>Existence of ethnic food shows immigrants aren't assimilating

That doesn't make any sense. For one, most of the people in Canada eating "ethnic food" are seventh-generation English Canadians that always order out Chinese on Sunday nights. Halal food is a different case, but the immigrants consuming it aren't third-generation hold-outs that refuse to adapt: they moved here last month.

>Why do they have to stop eating their favorite food in order to "assimilate"?

Yes, by definition.

>Do you not value freedom or something?

Lol

>ethnic food
literally the only positive thing about this multicult fuckery.

>aren't producing enough kids
That's the great lie they've foisted on us in the West. That a population must continue to grow and grow and grow in order to support the generation before. Historically our population grew very slowly; only what we could sustain, and things worked out well for a long time. We don't need immigrants from Asia, or worse the Middle East and Africa, in order to prop up a sustainable community that if anything is overpopulated.

Kek, fuck you gonna do about it faggot?

Whatever it is, it probably won't involve winning at hockey.

>Halal food is a different case, but the immigrants consuming it aren't third-generation hold-outs that refuse to adapt: they moved here last month.
Not quite. About half the Muslims born here are actually even more pious than their parents.

t. non-Muslim brownie who grew up in a muzzie-infested area of Toronto

about what?
>thinks i give a fuck about ice kendo

If Americans have no culture, then does that mean Canadians have negative culture? Does assimilating into Canadian society mean becoming cultureless drones?

There's nothing to assimilate to. Canadian cuisine, Canadian music, Canadian pastimes, Canadian cinema, Canadian literature.

>Multiculturalists will open the borders and destroy their country so they can indulge in their gluttony

Kosher food is still a thing. Those guys didn't have a country to immigrate from until the 1940's.

They could wear forest ranger gear and vote trudeau

I dont have to be a nigger to make food from other countries. We have shops you know.

yes

>but the immigrants consuming it aren't third-generation hold-outs that refuse to adapt:

3rd generation muzzies in Europe are the ones who refuse to assimilate. I assume we have a similar problem.

Immigrants realize their home country is shit, while their children are nostalgic for something they never experienced. Happened to my family in the USA. My parents' siblings realize latin America is shit, but my cousins are dumb chicano fucks who go on and on about "la raza"

>There are a lot of alienated and angry fourth-generation immigrant kids in the suburbs and the prospect of radicalisation is increasingly likely,” the source said.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11826862/Airlines-told-to-expect-French-911-as-Hollande-warns-of-more-Islamist-violence.html

Look at the surveys on pg 28 here

civitas.org.uk/content/files/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf

I think you quoted the wrong post.

>Finnish shawarma
>Finnish sushi
>Finnish naan

b8, but still triggered me

This isn't France.

True north strong and free.

Legit nobody even knows who the fuck you guys are until Canada smashes you in Hockey

You like your indian poop bacterias to add little extra spice dont you?

Here

>Half of Canadian muslims more loyal to Islam than Canada, hijab/niqab wearers up 10% from 2006

cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-muslim-canadians-environics-1.3551591

how old are you shawn?

I should start an ultranationalist party, like a Canadian Jobbik

apt name; you'll spend the next 40 years jobbing to the Liberals

>canada
>nationalism
pick none

Saddens me greatly, tbqh.

>I should start an ultranationalist party, like a Canadian Jobbik

Wasn't some mentally retarded idiot from Sup Forums starting some nationalist party or something?

I wonder how far that went, LMAO.

>tfw the only nationalist in Canada are the French

Only problem with that is while they might live in Canada, they aren't Canadian Nationalists.

damn man.

but canada is better than the US doe
america is a corrupt fascistic shithole

>t. someone who doesn't know what Nationalism is.

Most Canadians are "civic" nationalist

They're perfectly fine with the media telling them Anglo Canada has no culture and multicult is good

>tfw no real Nationalist party to vote for

Maybe when the CPC reorganize they will drop some of the cuck shit

This thread makes me want to vomit

okay, chang

Why don't rich chinks mirgate to taiwan rather than USA and Chinada?
>taiwan
>a corrupt shithole
>i have lived in this shitty island for 26 yrs.
>no jobs and no welfare
Taiwan is a good place really.

I create many of the b8 Canadian threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

You may have seen some of my work
>"you don't want me in your country?"*cries*
>sometimes I'll roleplay as a stormcuck and how I can't land girls
>act like bilel and say Muslim girls arent slut
>Russia hate threads

And many more desu

It's always the self-haters who bark the loudest. It's fucking cringe worthy. "DUDE LOOK HOW INTEGRATED I AM MY NAME IS JOSE REYES CARLOS ORTIZ BUT IM 100% CANADIAN POUTINE HOCKEY SYRUP LMAO"

Get a grip

>They serve their ancestral homeland disproportionately.

No not really.
Can you stop making us look bad?

You are ignoring the other stats in that link.

>fascistic

I remember when this word meant something.

no you dont.

Just out for a rip

Says the guy with the queen of England on his currency

Not so tuff now?

huh anglos and frogs?

huehueuehuehue

All the Canadians in this thread need to chill.

It was just banter you icy cunts.

Relax, he's russian.

>canadian posters posting accurate and well formed rebuttals to shitposting and meme spouting
>exposing the stupidity and ignorance of 14 year old impressionist Sup Forums memers
>"guys its just banter, i was kidding"

ok chinky

>self-hating chicano

im white and a dual aussie citizen

Reported everyone in this thread for being underage.

Enjoy your bans

>7%
So son, why so many SJWs posting with the leaf? You're coming down with that shit, not even funny anymore..
I miss old Canada. Rob Ford and not taking shit seriously. Rush and stuff..
You've changed.

ok chinky

>you must be 18 years of age to browse this site

I don't care about Canadians