1. ur cunt

1. ur cunt
2. are alcohol laws stringent in ur cunt
1. america
2. not outside dry counties

Icelandic state is an alcohol monopoly which taxes the shit out of it and legal drinking age is eather 20 or 21

I've lived in Washington all my life. There was some pretty strict alcohol laws here until about 2012, but I don't remember ever having dry counties. The alcohol laws are still really strict compared to Europe.

land of the free

This and the no open containers in vehicles law are the only ones I can think of.

1. US
2. I live in a dry county. You have to drive 40 miles to a liquor store to get drunk.

Wtf is a dry county? Dry like the 1920's dry?
It's ok here I guess, drinking and buying ages are 18 but alcohol is fucking expansive here, my min was blown by beer prices in Germany

>Dry like the 1920's dry?
yeah
lmao
why dont nords celebrate drunkeness?

You can't buy alcohol after a certain time and never on Sundays.

Only Indian reservations can fully ban alcohol.

Oh it's not that bad

I've seen this map before and I wonder what yellow means. Stores are not allowed to sell hard liquor on Sundays. That is the only restriction I can think of in my area.

"mixed" according to wikipedia

Thats how it is for most of the yelliw and red counties, only indian reservations ban alcohol

Can't buy alcohol from a store/off license after 10PM. Pubs stop serving alcohol 12:30 (I think, it always feel like that time). Clubs serve drink until they close at 3 - 3:30 AM.

Also you can't buy alcohol until after 12 PM or some shit.

It's still stringent, and they make opening a liquor store next to impossible. So it sucks.

Dry is no alcohol sales. I think the bigger picture that people are missing is that this is voted on by people living in that city. If your city is dry and you live there, perhaps you should go outside for a change and vote.

no what is this meme
any county that damn well pleases can ban the sale of alcohol. the 18th amendment was repealed but that doesnt prevent counties from banning alcohol, only the federal government.

this tb h.

'Murica
I live in a proper state where I can buy a fifth of rum to top myself off at 2 am.

wait a second
>cuck county is mixed
since when

Not many rules here, there is still some weird shit like how you can't buy alcohol after a certain time on Sunday and my local Tesco's is open until midnight but only allows alcohol sales up until 23:00 but that might be an individual license issue.

but im not retard i dont even live in a dry county lmao
im just saying that a county votes for dry laws not the federal government.

What state?

1.US
2.No selling of alcohol on Sundays and udner 21