Chairs are technology

Chairs are technology.

What is your chair? Which chair do you wish you had? Where do you buy your computer chairs? When can we expect a price drop in good chairs? Why are sites like amazon so shit at giving filter options for chairs? Cloth? Leather? Mesh?

Chair thread.

>chair

I have seen a few chairs that lay back nearly flat actually.

I have a regular leather office chair. Putting a boat cushion on it made a world of difference, I believe boat cushions are basically mandatory.

They are stiff foam cushions that flatten and form a comfortable pad to sit on. I'd have had to throw out this chair a long time ago if i didn't have a boat cushion.

Worth every penny
Sit on it for a whole day and you will see.

I have that chair at work, pretty comfy desu

Work is one thing but I don't know how I feel about mesh since I don't wear pants at home.

Right now I'm sitting in a shitty $50 office chair from Walmart. Later this year I'm going to blow $600 on an Aeron. Can't wait.

I think you will be fine, unless you are butt naked, then you have other things to worry.

Indian style on a sit-and-spin i found in my neighbor's lawn with 360 degree korsi fulfillment. I payed perhaps 10% of what you payed and have more mobility and better lumbar muscles. I am 110% a better man than you chairfags.

I sit indian style in my chair.

bad for your legs

>inexpensive
>portable
>lightweight
>comfy
>doctor approved
>perfect for sit/stand setups
>easy to clean

Kinnarps 8plus

Don't sit on asian boys.

oi ment to post this

>rated for weights under 110 pounds only
>skeleton approved

kek

>DESIGNATED

wrong.

forgot pic

I got a steelcase leap. Pretty comfy. instylemodern.com sells them for cheap.

he looks like the guy from the meme, but i can't remember which one

They're refurbished.

Is that Gaben? Pretty lame setup for a billionaire desu

say that to his face and not online and see what happens

>girl on right
>by an embody
>sit like that

>can get a fully decked out Embody for only about $200 more than a fully decked out Aeron
>unless you pick the 'balance' fabric colors valued at $200 by themselves

Is Herman Miller affiliated with Apple?

I bought a used Herman Miller Aeron today. thanks user from a few days ago who pushed me to it! it's pretty nice so far, though it's only been one day.

i have this chair and it's a piece of shit. Cant sit on it for more than 2 hours without fucking hating my life. 5'8", 140lbs

fatty

Okay so anons bitch about my chair and call me an elitist faggot but I will be the elitist maggot with the most comfortable ass. If you like this chair let me know. I can direct you to Amazon where this model is only $150

I didn't notice the polished aluminum finishes.

>a fully riced out Aeron is several hundred dollars more expensive than a non-riced base model Embody

I have a gaming chair
no regrets

I have a refurb steelcase leap.

Haven't broken it yet when raging at gaymen or nonfucntional code, so it's done better than my previous chairs.

aeron is shit. the plastic frame digs into your legs and back.

I'm sitting on one right now, I can see what you mean with the legs, but back? What do you mean?

That's normal weight for that height, lol.

it digs into your shoulder blades. i'm 6'2, got the size c model. returned it.

Well I'm not a giant so that doesn't affect me at all. And I have the B model.

I work in a hospital
the pharmacists sit in aerons in 8 hour shifts
some chairs have 24 hour continuous use.

honestly this chair looks like shit but it gets the job done.

I really want a steelcase amia though

Bodybilt.

Steelcase also makes some good chairs.

Those chairs are a horrible idea. That race-inspired design is intended to keep you from sliding side to side. See those bolsters up top? That's great for keeping yourself from tipping sideways while drifting, but terrible for sitting in front of a computer for hours. It will push your shoulders forward.

People already have badly forward-rotated shoulders. Sit in that chair and you'll end up with a hunchback and kyphosis in a decade.

You should be thanking me for not making fun of your height, you fucking manlet