Do girls exist who don't care about dick size?

Do girls exist who don't care about dick size?

your mum 2bh lad

You know you're not wrong I have a small penis and obviously got it from my dad so she didn't care :D

Yes

But a tiny dick will only be accepted by a few women in this world, almost exclusively ugly ones.

Another great Australian thread

The silver lining is that his tiny benis didn't do too much damage to your pre-pubescent rectum

yes

I assume this is a Caribbean shithole with a bored tourist

its in italy you autist

Yeah, me. Show me your puny pecker popper

luckily my gf doesn't

That's not how genetics work user

Oh yes a city state that shouldn't exist and won't in 20 years.

If you're a citizen can you post a picture of your passport with this thread open in the background? I'd appreciate it

Whores, after you kill them and dump the body of course

Yes it is besides I asked all my family about their penis size and my dad said he has one, my brother said he has one, my uncles have small penises and even my grandpa did!

>He doesn't have an 20cm dick

The vast majority of them do not care. Only the sluts care. But by then you are a degenerate and you get what you got coming. Most girls can not even take in anything bigger than 7" all the way.

As only as you're at least 6x5 you won't have problems

>Most girls can not even take in anything bigger than 7" all the way

nice meme

Thanks I'm 4 inches if I can find a shy girl who doesn't know much about sex maybe I'll be alright.

You best be good with your tongue lad.

Got a counter-meme?

> I asked all my family about their penis size

But it's accurate.

Most in the developing world can't even take 5'

Women in Indonesia are 4' 11" on average. 150 cm

My brother has a small penis but has been with heaps of girls I think it's a lot to do with looks and personality as well.

Im sorry brah, your bro has been playing you this whole time to make you feel better.

Probably has a 6.5 benis.

they're call prostitutes buck-o

How small are we talking?

>tfw you'll never know the joy of being burried ball deep in your gf because she can't take all of your dick

Sorry man but I seen convos between him and girls when I snuck on his facebook when the girl would ask for a dick pic he'd constantly deny her or make an excuse if you had a 6.5 inch dick you'd just send a pic.

>jccs

Mine is 11cm fully erect. It makes me feel suicidal, then I remember that no girl will ever go near it anyway so at least I will never have to explain it.

Jccs?

>non-americans are so small they have to measure their weeners using centimeters

yup

I'm also 162 cm tall. Kill me please.

Je connais ce sentiment.

never saw it, but I guess it's "je connais ce sentiment" (I know that feel)

At least they don't leave a tip with the doctor after birth.

Don't lose hope, ruslet. As long as you're taller than the girl you're good to go.
Even dwarves have managed to get small grils with small pussies for their small dicklets and have a small family with small kids.

The only thing that kills me about not having a big dick is that i can barely reach the pussy in my favorite positions. But if women can come with simple fingers they can come with muh dick.

Tfw you will never be able to destroy a cunts cunts because your penis is small

At least they don't tip the doctor with the afterbirth