>2016
>still having more than 5% village population

if your country is this its literally 3rd world tier country

Are there even any countries that aren't third world? I mean even Norway has some poor people.

I grew up in a village. I miss it.

Australia

>Abbos

Third world countries are those where population is gathered in big cities like in a cage, while the rest off the country is empty, ruins or dying out ghost towns and emptied villages.

Here in Poland we think that agriculture, villages and farms are the most important thing for the existence of nation because we dont have to import food and will always be able to feed the nation, even when global economy goes to hell.

Poland has almost 50.000 villages, towns and cities and most Poles live in rural regions

>Everyone

what do you miss?
no internet and animal smell everywhere?
or old racist people?

Poland with the jokes.

I am not joking

internet sucks

proof: yourself

You live on the periphery of a desert wasteland, dont tell me you arent third world

Still joking Poland.

>villages and farms are the most important thing for the existence of nation because we dont have to import food

you can have farms without villages, actually you would get more food for your nation that way

>even when global economy goes to hell.

lel, i guess polish intellectuals have some secret info about incoming ww3

I miss knowing everyone who lived there, I miss everyone helping each other out, I miss the village itself, I miss the community, I miss all the little things we would do together. Animal smells were seasonal and you learned to cope with them anyway. Also everyone was a racist.

Also the internet has only made life worse but I cannot escape from it.

I am thinking about moving o a village in the countryside, they are comfy as fuck.

>I miss the community, I miss all the little things we would do together.

in croatian villages, only thing people do together is drinking on every church holiday occasion, i guess russian villages are different

if they have villages then yes

is that village on your pic? looks more like small town

bumpp

>Tocantins
>40°C everyday

no thanks

Finland has 0 poor people.

>europe still has villages