I'm sorry

I'm sorry.

>American sorry for treatment of aborigines

Its Okay.

>At the 2006 census, Batchelor had a population of 481 with 49% of indigenous origin.[1]

TINY
TERRITORIAN
TOWNS

as someone with abo background i couldn't give less of a shit

thanks to white people i actually have a comfortable life to live :^)

better than being raped into the sand by my uncle lmao

cuck

>as someone with abo background
I'm guessing from that phrasing, it's like 1/16th?

Probably about 1/8th lmao

My great grandmother was abo

But I'm dark enough to get all the Affirmative Action benefits but white enough not to be an ugly semi-evolved looking abo :^)

>white enough not to be an ugly semi-evolved looking abo :^)

yes of course you are, gordon 'walalallala' smith

Is that an anime shirt? I can't quite make out what those characters are...

>But I'm dark enough to get all the Affirmative Action benefits but white enough not to be an ugly semi-evolved looking abo :^)

work on ur self hate issues mate not a good look. i wouldnt date u major red flag

In school we had to watch a movie about sorry day and we had to make posters for sorry day. Thoughts?

>Thoughts?
Why?

We don't even do that shit.

>Thoughts?
I think you're an idiot making up dumb shit that's only believable to you because you're an idiot.

The crimes of my ancestors have nothing to do with me.

My grandparents were farmers and took odd jobs to supply their families during the depression.

My fathers side consisted of Greek immigrants who were mistreated by Australians, and he grew within an abusive household,

My mother was the same, only her parents were affected immensely by the Second World War.

But through hard work and determination they got their, despite the disadvantages they faced.

My mother was abused by men during the 70s on public transport, my father discriminated against by others for being a wog.

They married and were able to achieve lives of comfort and upper middle class wealth.

But my families business saw me travel from location to location around south east Asia, away from my home. I was only able to visit it during the holidays to meet my relatives.

In Asia my family was discriminated against, refused entry because of our interracial complexion. My sister was nearly killed by a Japanese woman with a trolley, and I was beaten and bullied by other Japanese people.

13 years travelling south east Asia, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, and I was still somewhat treated with an element of disdain, until I came to Australia.

I was sent to a boarding house, lived 5 years of my life away from my family who were living overseas and only came to AUS by the time I was in year 9. In that boarding house I met various people from various backgrounds. Country boys, indigenous Australians, Asians, Germans, Frenchmen, Russians, you name it, most of which I befriended.

Hardly any privacy, quality food, and comfort. But we survived despite our housemaster being a pomm who treated us like shit.

Despite facing abuse by British teachers on account of me not falling in line with their outdated disciplinary methods, it was through hard work and will power that I was able to achieve good marks that got me into UNI.

(cont)

I've legitimately never heard about Sorry Day outside of Sup Forums.

mate learn how to structure a post

But what happens when I get to UNI?

When I decide to become an artist, after being exposed to various forms of international culture and art?

That I cannot face racism because of my skin colour.

I cannot face sexism because of my sex and gender.

That my sexual orientation is boring.

That i have some form of privilege granted by skin colour.

That I do not know of anyone's struggle.

That I should check my privilege because it was built off the OPRESSION of others.

That minorities do not have positions of power and influence.

That cultural appropriation is wrong.

That minorities should be segregated and not brought about to assimilate.

And despite me aiding indigenous communities during my time in school, as well as befriend a few and helping them achieve good marks, I'm still looked at with disdain, and frowned upon when I have the hots for other women of different ethnicities.

I'm not going to apologise for shit, because I have nothing to be sorry for.

>When I decide to become an artist

Well I'm sorry if I chose to do something I love.

As long as you didn't get an art degree. I have tons of respect for art, but no respect for art degrees.

Art schools are just like that. Always edgy, always pushing boundaries in search of something normies won't understand.

Just start a webcomic like normal artistic people.

wog