We need PC and Other eletoric /guts/
Pc and Mac allowed

Old or new
Intel or AMD
Sever or home PC
Show us all.

I take it you don't have a window?

Update speccy, bruh.

very nice, but why no ssd in the little window area?

Sea Islands partyboat

Pain in the ass to get the cable out too it.

IM OP nah its a "green see though plasic" I don't like glass anyway its silly gaymer crap. I just wanted good air flow and lots of storage.

Indeed it is a sea islands card and a mid range one at that Yours looks better but at the time I didn't have the CPU (FX6100) to brother putting a good gpu into it untill now with my (i7 6700k) looking at ether waiting or getting vega or maybe the 100 series cards I'm in no rush as there is not that many new games of any real interest to just drop everything and go get some thing good.

Most of my games are fairly old anyway.

LOL just get a case already.

1000* series.

I used to own a motherboard like this never regreated it ether.

Hello Gordon. How's PCW treating you?

I want to hit up some resale shops later and see if I can find some old parts to toss together
A local place sometimes has a bin of things like motherboards and ram
The most important bit is really a cheap power supply. I can get another Athlon 5350 and mobo for like 50$, but since it requires under 100w I can't justify spending over 10$ on a psu, since literally anything with a 24 pin and one sata power will do

Also, for anyone who cares, I did get that 460 to work on pci power only
You just have to downclock it on another pc to draw under 75w

naw man, it's the latest version

if good airflow and storage options is what you want, cases have made a lot of progress in the last four or so years, something like the FD r5 should fit your needs very well.

not bad, surprising how well the blue matches up.

Keeps me awake at night.
Vega when.

Briefly considered moving to H270/i7 7700 but $450ish for new CPU/mobo/RAM just doesn't seem worth it when my 4690 runs so well still, I really hope gains two or so years from now are a bit more substantial

This rig has treated me well.

I bought the 2500K used 2 years ago. H55 is 4 years old. The rest of the parts are 2 years old.

Finally someone with a realistic amount of grub.

Also, I just wondered - is there a reason you have the graphics card in the lower slot? I have seen it on several occasions here.
I feel like this would be detrimental to cooling since it would suck the warm air above the psu, or am I having a faulty logic?

r8 dun h8

Still going strong. I need a bigger SSD though.

temps seem to be the same either slot
i've got it in the lower slot because one of the screw holes for the other pci slot is worn out

Got a few more Noctuas coming to replace existing fans.