This country will be a superpower by 2030. Are you ready for the Korean century Sup Forums?

This country will be a superpower by 2030. Are you ready for the Korean century Sup Forums?

If it's looking like this will happen the Americans and ISREAL will just destabilize best Korea and they will flood the south with millions of uneducated poors.

Welcome to the new world when you talk shit you get refugees.

Burkinabe takeover incoming actually. you haven't heard of Burkina Faso now, but u will....

apologize for war crimes

If japs were won the WW2 this shit never weren't happens

You build crap cars.

Why is Japan so racist to gaijin?

>muh 45% dependency ratio
>muh gdp per capita of fucking puerto rico
>muh economic growth of

>muh 45% dependency ratio
i mean this is a good thing for now but we make them work so hard they don't have enough time to procreate the dependency ratio will increase so radically before south korea could achieve 1st world status, not to mention a disastrous unity with nk

Superiority Complex

>>muh gdp per capita of fucking puerto rico

I've never understood this.

How can a country be so monstrously rich yet the majority of it's population basically live on the poverty line.

Oh, does Australian say about it?
Lol.

What's about?

>A country that doesn't even control its entire land will be a dominating force.
I think they hit their peak honestly. They will either maintain growth with the rest of the world or fall from here.

But Koreans DO control both North and South Korea. American cannon fodder are there on THEIR terms. If they see no use to you, out you go. Quite simple really.

They already have millions of uneducated poors.

WE

an empire of Korean speaking Chinese and SEASNs

Wow I still can't believe I could deliberately write something so euphoric and delusional and saccharine. I have to save this comment somewhere. Just wow.

t. Hwang Kim-Gook

poor Korea.

atleast Korean using useless language Hngul,

never happen.

USE JAPANESE AGAIN.

ok but gib benefits to me poor neet and go do your thing as you please

>USE JAPANESE AGAIN.
America senpai, but NO THANK YOU!!!

Korea-chan, please USE CHINESE AGAIN or ENGLISH.

you are a foolish kangaroo

wow rare
how are you doing?

thank you. I hate Japanese and Japanese scum. We already use chinese and english and we are happy

怎搭機場巴士到東大門 (from incheon)?

Rare

With their birth rate it will hardly be any Korea by 2030.

not him
but I went to incheon chinatown
sad story how Park Chung Hee kicked out the zhajiangmian restaurant owners and how they had to go to United States or Taiwan

Bull fucking shit. look around this thread.
there are all asian country. i guess you're probably a korean too.
hope my nation destroyed by north korea. while i will be flying into other country.

Because you fucking korean people are calculative, superficial as Fuck!! Fuck you all.

>calculative
you mean shibaloma right?

>i will be flying into other country.

Please Don't come to Japan.
Japan is over as Korean says every day. Japan is so small and poor that we have no place for Korean and no public livelihood protection money for Korean. Furthermore, Japanese is racist and rude unlike unlike Korean.

that jap is tiny