It's spider season!

It's spider season!

What are you doing to protect your tech from the spidey horde, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

animalplanet.com/tv-shows/animal-planet-presents/videos/top-10-odd-animal-couples-tarantula-the-frog/
youtube.com/watch?v=cawPt3V3zts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Protect" against spiders ..?

Hah! There is no protection. Thay R in ur Internets, spinning spinning their webs of lies.

Spiders are your friends. Don't kill spiders. They eat all the bugs that cause you problems. Spiders are your friends.

t. spidf

some spiders r gud, some spiders r bad!!

tfw just squished a big ass huntsman crawling around my toilet.

Spiders are cool. I used to have a pet tarantula.

My arachnophobia won't allow me to accept that. Any spider that enters my domain gets vacuumed.

My computer is turned on 24/7. No spider would ever dare to enter it.

I saw a nasty spider inside my computer one time so I taped up all the holes besides where the fans are, ran prime95 for ~48 hours, and baked the fucker

Even if I met Rachnera Arachnera I wouldn't like it. I hate spiders.

I have very similar 1-3 in my room almost every year. They are terrifying. I usually find them because they are running on my table during night.

I'm sure they always get in here because my windows are leaking a bit

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!!!

y?

I drowned one in the shower this morning. Stay outside stupid fucking spiders. Come inside my domain and you're dead.

centipedes make the same noise as the 'shaker' instrument

would you bang her?

Y-yes, b-but how?

GET IT OFF ME!!!!!!!

I got a house spider that hangs out in the back corner on the roof in my shower.

He's pretty chill.

get on my level i got like ten

t. Spider Internet Defence Force

Here, have a (You)

this

spiderbro is best bro

Fuck these things look terrifying, luckily there's none where I live. I don't like insects in general so I don't think I would be able to handle those, maybe I'll just stay here north where large insects can't survive.

It's not an insect and it's completely harmless. It's literally the arthropod version of a gecko: goes fast, eats bugs and doesn't hurt you.

FEARGASM

Spiders are your friends, m8.

nothing, because i don't live in a shithole with holes everywhere

Huntsman spiders are some of the most harmless spiders there are. While they look scary, they actually help you by eating other annoying insects like roaches and they don't build webs around your house. You should be ashamed of killing a true spiderbro.

>tfw no spiders to eat my code bugs

There aren't any spiders where I live, the ground is probably radioactive from the old factories that were here before. (used to get tonnes when living near a river)

What happens when you have to empty the bag/cylinder? Does mammy do that for you?

spray RAID into the tube when it's on.

>calling maracas the 'shaker' instrument

Put bag in trash, insert new one, done? Implying you bought a bagless vacuum lol

100%, if I could figure out how to do it efficiently.

The spider will be dead so it won't bother me. Simple, huh?

Look up earwigs
>yfw you find out why they're called earwigs

You are now aware that some Tarantulas keep a pet frog in their homes. The frogs eat tiny insects that could harm the Tarantulas eggs, and in turn the Tarantula protects the tiny frog and pets it with its legs.
animalplanet.com/tv-shows/animal-planet-presents/videos/top-10-odd-animal-couples-tarantula-the-frog/

>because some of the RAID won't spray out the vent creating a death cloud

Spiders are a blessing. I hate burgerclaps who kill them for no reason.

So many spiders in this thread right now wtf

There is no reason to kill spiders other than eww it's icky and scary. Are you a teenage girl?

Yes.

>It's spider season!
I-is it?

I know but it looks terrifying and disgusting, I'm not used to insects like that since I'm from northern Finland

Horrible, why do so many invertebrates have to be so disgusting. I don't think there's insects like that here luckily.

Dropping bits of meat on the floor

Gee I wonder wear why he had cockroaches?

IT'S NOT AN INSECT!!!!1

Oh fuck I called it an insect again, maybe I'm retarted

fuck you for this. i took of my headphones to check

Don't worry user, it's not like spiders can actually harm your hardware

nothing is comfier than a spider living in there, beside, it's not like we actually come out and bother you, right?

>we

Ok where should I live that has very little insects and has at least some decent jobs for when i finish CS?

I'm more interested in protecting myself from these pieces of shit

Nothing, because they kill all the other insects and keep to themselves. Spiders are our friends

my house is full of centipedes

the spiders are dead

i was scared shitless of house centipedes until i touched one by accident. they basically die from fear. it's so pathetic i can't feel scared of them anymore

You'd let this roam about your house?

Don't reply to paid spider shills!

I killed a black widow in my basement today.

>spider season!
m8 it's always fucken spider season just have a cricket bat handy for the cunts

First a Vietnam vet and now this. You need to be caught already.

I always find these very small spiders on the wall behind the monitor, I take them and bring the out in the plants. For some time I had the same spider come in. Since I don't live in that hell that is called Australia I don't have to worry about venomous spiders

>Since I don't live in that hell that is called Australia I don't have to worry about venomous spiders

You realize venomous spiders are nearly all over the world, right?

My fucking sides

>be a britbong
>house spiders spend all summer fattening up
>In autumn they stop hiding and come out to crawl around inside houses looking for a mate
>can move as quickly as a startled mouse
>regularly get as big as pic related
>all drop dead around October
>consistently have to clean up giant spider corpses and molts
just kill me

She has a puss slightly above her spider body

I hate those, they are really gross.
We get a shitload of them too.

I, for one, welcome our arachnid overlords, and will dance to the song of their people.

I-is it an epigynum? Will it accommodate my human penis n-nicely?

same here any technology to deal with those fuckers?

pour vinegar along the ground outside you're door sills.
spiders like to come in from the rain.

I used to have one of these around. I once tried to put him in front of the door but he returned directly. He didn't want to leave... So I let him go.

youtube.com/watch?v=cawPt3V3zts

I have found a few of these around my apartment so far this year. Good times.

Underrated post

I don't kill the centipedes that I see running around my apartment. In return they kill all kinds of pests for me.

Will they kill my wife?

Windows Defender

This thread is infested with 8 legged freaks.

They'll kill your wife's son.

t. spider

>a bunch of faggots not wanting spiders in their homes to get rid of pests
As someone who hates bugs, I'd much prefer spiders over fucking cockroaches or worse, bedbugs, in my home. Fuck those things.

At least with spiders you mostly only see one at a time.

I am the spiderman. My spiders eat my other pests n shit. Postin for my spiderbros who an't type.
Gonna give them red and blue spandex suits soon as a reward for nesting in the outdoor Wii U instead of my other electronics.

Spiders won't kill roaches and bedbugs.

As someone who is allergic to spider venom I can tell you for a fact that 99% of the people that get bitten in their sleep never know it.

You know that weird tickle that you feel in the middle of the night and can never find its source? That was a fucking spider laughing all the way to the bank with your delicious cell juice dripping from his microscopic mandibles.

Fucking pussy stop keeping smoll spiders and upgrade to the big ass ones.
They can't hurt you worse than bedbugs and roaches will/already are.

Weakling. It only tickles me.

>Spiders won't kill roaches and bedbugs.
Lazy fucks don't kill anything. Almost all the time I'm killing the other insects because these spider fucks are too slow.

Also the real reason those cobwebs are so shitty looking is because the tiny fuckers lost the genetic code to create decent webs because they are feasting on your fucking elbows and ankles.

The answer is more spiders for your infestation or actual cleanup work.
If you cleaned your house, you wouldn't have more pests than your spiders can handle.

Get better genetics tripfag

>more spiders
When did we let spider post on Sup Forums?

you bastard.
i hope a redback bites you on the ass.

The answer is keep bugs that will actually kill the ones you don't like. Centipedes will hunt and kill roaches if they're in small numbers. Nothing is going to kill bedbugs unfortunately.

grow a pair, ya whiney bitch

>Nothing is going to kill bedbugs unfortunately.
Can't we donate some of that cancer reseach money to better ways at killing bedbugs? Seriously fuck those things and maybe ticks too.