Why Canada

BUILD A NORTHERN WALL

it should be called barbaric, but we don't want to do anything about it. We just like to be smug in our sense of moral righteousness.

MAKE MEXICO PAY

Did he really say that? Even my country thinks honor killings are barbaric acts by retarded village men.

Your country is the one that does them, Poo

He never denied that

Only religious extremists. Normal people don't stand for it. Why does this guy like punjabis so much? They are shitheads.

Sikhs are bro tier though

I agree with picture. Barbaric is a silly word and im a pedantic fuckhead

Ya, when they live in India

You pay for it, you're our Mexico.

If you look at the context it kind of makes sense.

No they aren't. They are like the people you call basic. And no one else is more basic in India. I have no idea why you tolerate them in canada. I hate them and their bitchy personalities.

I wish we'd sunk the komagata maru ourselves instead of sending it back.

Ok

BY PICKING FRUITS FOR FREE FRUITNIGGERS CAN SUCK MY DICK

Don't worry, Jr will make damn sure to bring 100X of them as a means of reparation

Oh. I wasn't sure if that was mainly done by the Muslim minority over there or not. I heard incest isn't taboo in India. Is that only common among the Muslims over there?

We need more Sikh and more Muslim people here, stop being racist

Yes please take them all.

>Calling me racist for disliking your faggy PM
>Implying you can be racist for disliking an ideology
Also, I never said I had anything against Sikhs or Muslims.

What

not quite its an over simplification of what he said, he was critiquing the use of the word barbaric in reference to honour killings, he would of preferred the term "absolutely unacceptable" because of the word's negative connotations. Not unlike how its wrong to use the word nigger in reference to a black person even if strictly speaking the word is a synonym for the term black person. Really the controversy was about semantics, everyone agreed that honour killings are wrong.

He's a fag but that quote is taken out of context.

He does, in fact, think honour killings are barbaric. He was just whining how it was too strong of language or some shit for our Immigration pamphlet or something

>being this defensive about being racist

I can tell you're obese

Thanks senpai. I knew canada couldn't be this retarded.

The term "barbaric" is absolutely accurate. What an absurd display of political correctness in action.

^^^^^^^

u heard what i said

>using ableist language

>Having a stick this far up your ass

HAHAHA that's so fucking dumb. Holy fuck.

it was also largely influenced by >le harper boogeyman

>lol we shouldn't call barbaric acts barbaric because barbaric implies bad things!

ebin 5/5

The only thing gayer than Trudeau is his citizens

I didn't anyone(except for the third worlders) would think he literally meant honor killings aren't unacceptable.

Sauce?