BCfag here. Am I the only Canadian here who is more patriotic to their province than their country...

BCfag here. Am I the only Canadian here who is more patriotic to their province than their country? It's in our fuggin motto: "Best Place On Earth." We have the best economy, the best sights, the best cuisine, the best weed. Fuck the rest of Canada. British Columbia should be its own sovereign nation. Amen.

A lot of Americans are like this about their states/region too. But the gov has been chipping away slowly at federalism since day one so most people identify with the nation and are completely indifferent to their state. Coloradan girls love Colorado though.

I'm from BC, born and raised and although I love BC and the west, my loyalty is to the country itself, even if the east is full of whiney self important ungrateful snowflakes

west coast best coast

BCfag here too. i feel a closer 'affinity' to the pacific northwest than i do towards anything east of alberta.

bump

You're not British, though.

Nice observation Muhammad

Psst. hey
hey...
wanna form a country with us?
We've always liked you more than pretty much anyone east of the rockies.
And we'll bring the weed. And the beer. And the wine.

No. Seriously, go fuck yourselves.

why did you gib away our clay?

>Am I the only Canadian here who is more patriotic to their province than their country?

Nope. Saskatchewan first, the rest of Western Canada second and the East third.

But it'll be fun!
We'll play soccer and eat salmon and then go elk hunting.

Its a lame reddit meme that has long outlived its shelf life. It has zero basis in reality and sounds really cringey and pathetic.

But I like Washington and Oregon

Whats the deal with soccer? Thats like the fifth sport in BC.

ill take the cantpucks over the whitecucks anyday.

Stupid pothead.

One request though.
Vancouver.. you see you need to change the name.
Its not even the original Vancouver. That's in Washington.
You can either call it New Vancouver or pick something entirely different.
Sorry if that's a deal breaker.

There are dozens of Springfields (for example) throughout the States, each in a different state. Why can't there still be a Vancouver, BC and a Vancouver, WA?

Vancouver Island predates Vancouver Washington. Both Vancouver B.C. and Vancouver W.A. were named after it, who was named after the explorer.

bump

While we're at it, Vancouver Island should be its own nation.

Bay Area and Santa Cruz needs to be separated or at the very least the Bay and Coastal NorCal.
So ever know what happened to that Quadroon governor's descendants? Like where are they now?

>BC
>Good

Choose one,
>Everythings retardedly expensive
>Chinese own ever piece of housing in the lower mainland (except for surrey)
>provincial liberals are fucking goofs

BC is beautyful, but just not great

Just don't go full Quebec