NVIDIA ON SUICIDE WATCH

NVIDIA ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BWqF5fDAZqA?t=345
techreport.com/review/31754/amd-radeon-rx-580-and-radeon-rx-570-graphics-cards-reviewed/3
youtube.com/watch?v=hTnFKwK_DaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ybF7r4rogHc
computerbase.de/2017-04/radeon-rx-580-570-test/2/#abschnitt_benchmarks_in_1920__1080_und_2560__1440
computerbase.de/2017-04/radeon-rx-580-570-test/4/#abschnitt_performance_pro_watt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's quite the improvement over the RX 480...

NOOOOOOO

What? Any other source?
This is rather impressive

Seem incredibly trustworthy.
Which AMD shilling channel of the week is this again?

That is actually embarrassing for amd since 480 has 10fps less than 1060.
580 looks good though, any idea when nvidia equivalent will come out ?

Linus (sponsored by AMD) is the only one who got results like these, you must be an idiot to trust him on benchmarking these days anyway.

youtu.be/BWqF5fDAZqA?t=345

This does not make any sense at all, can you link the source because I thought that the 580 was just a slightly higher clocked 480 and clock rates don't even give a linear improvement. This would be the equivalent of like a 480 clocked at like 1800-1900 on the core.

Ah, LinusMarketingTips.

lol my r9 290 is still near the top for 1080p. I guess I should wait at least for double+ the FPS for the same price to upgrade.

How could this be?

techreport.com/review/31754/amd-radeon-rx-580-and-radeon-rx-570-graphics-cards-reviewed/3

Linus is fake and gay

>youtube.com/watch?v=hTnFKwK_DaQ
>"OCing isn't great. With the Sapphire card I can only add 10Mhz to the core before it becomes unstable"
Embarrassing to be honest. I expected at least 10% performance increase, along with better power consumption and OC capabilities, but they've actually made it worse. The laziest attempt at rebranding I've ever seen, and we are talking about king of useless rebrands here.

400 series wasn't that OCable, what made you think the 500 series is? it's actually a good thing because they didn't leave any room to OC they were maxed at their highest performance level

it's 2017, OCing is a meme just like SLI/Crossfire is, why leave some headroom for OC when you can just max out the performance and sell them

this
playing with sliders is 2003
testing was crap, tech process was crap
now you can sell chips at their peak

even though 580 4.5% OC converts into 3.5% performance icnrease
when 20% nvidia OC converts into 7% performance icnrease

Where is the AMD card that rivals my 1080?

Because
>muh ePeen

> what made you think the 500 series is?
I expected something I cannot get from my home already. If they wanted to make a price cut, they should have made a price cut, not rebrand this them this lazily.

GTX 1070 bros how do you feel about the rebrand?

>buying x70 card from novideo
Brainlets never learn?

Nvidia and Intel are the best

Polaris is an abomination of a failure.

Rebranding this piece if shit doesn't solve anything other then to water down your shittier and shittier GPU brand.

Just release Vega you stupid fucking twats.

Price of 580 and 570?

>stuttering
>no vulkan/dx12
>housefires
>supporting israel and international judaism

good goyim

What's with this 97th percentile shit that I keep seeing?

$10 less then the msrp of the 480 and 470

580 seems like 200-250 on amazon

Stuttering when?

intel stuttering lol delid stutterlake what a failure

Sorry, I don't speak meme.

>stuttering
you're pulling that from your ass
>no vulkan/dx12
raw performance makes up for that
>housefires
AMD cards run hotter
as opposed to what?

t. Sapphire 480 8GB owner, you're just a dumbass

always its a babbydelidstutterhousefire lake feature

i never had that

Its basically the minimum but discarding weird single frame outliers from stutters. I recall the part 3 rysen video on level1techs going over it, showing a GTA Vice benchmark where an Intel CPU had a 100ms frame, most likely due to the game itself rather than the cpu/GPU.

GTA V*
Sorry, phoneposting.

>AMD cards run hotter

amd makes reference cards, they run hot, just like nvidia's reference cards run hot

when an aftermarket card runs hot, that's not amd's problem vice verse with nvidia, blame the aftermarket cooling design, furthermore, get a AIO water cooling solution and you'll never have to worry about heat

>you're pulling that from your ass
youtube.com/watch?v=ybF7r4rogHc
>raw performance makes up for that
lol no
>AMD cards run hotter
no they dont see pic related
>as opposed to what?
not being a globalist puppet

>t. Sapphire 480 8GB owner, you're just a dumbass
oy vey goyim belive me im one of you

>youtube.com/watch?v=ybF7r4rogHc
they even say in that video that there isn't any noticable difference

then you are used to eating shit

no maybe my cpu is not a fucking mess like yours

while saying that there was stuttering on all intel platforms just that its not a massive issue to them

Back to pol you go!

>im a intel cuck and i love to be KEKED
i have a i7 and hate it, i notice stuttering on it frequently, so stop lying on the internet shlomo

wtf are you doing then? i really never had this

Back to tumblr you go!

so there is a 150-500ms stutter every 10-20 minutes
and you imply that it's just stuttering all over the place like several times a minute

and you ignore the fact that there are some stutters with ryzen, they're just smaller

>1060 owners BTFO

Linus is a sold out faggot who would fuck his mother on livestream for a nickel. Fucking jew.

Funny how stuttering is only important now that AMD has that edge over Intel, when Polaris having garbage frame times compared to Pascal was ignored.

I'm in the same boat with my R9 290, at 1080p there's nothing that pushes it around. I kind of fucked myself by moving to a used cheap 1440p monitor. The R9 290 struggles with 1440p badly, I may need to move to Nvidia next if AMD keeps dragging their feet on releasing Vega. Seems like AMD is riding 1080p into the grave as hard as possible.

it wasn't, but for $200 it was ignored
and it doesn't have stuttering with ryzen, checkmate

>fps
FPS is as inferior unit of measure and misleads consumers. There are no cases where it's better to use fps over sfp. You should always be measuring in seconds pull frame.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!???
That shit is just a 480 with a minor overclock, how this shit can be real?
This is a joke, has to be!

wtf i love radeon now

>Be AMD
>graphics cards can't handle 1440p resolution
>CPU's can't handle 1080p high frame rates
>shills make a case for 1080p framerates not necessarily being the end all
>ok maybe
>test AMD GPUs at 1440p
>that's not fair!

>wtf are you doing then?
lying on the internet what else could an idiot like him do?

did i miss something?
>no vulkan/dx12
this is blatantly wrong
>housefires
evga people who buy evga are retarded and it has literally nothing to do with nvidia since the housefires are only happening on evga cards
buhu just like amd and ever other giant techcorp

>housefires are only happening on evga cards
Didn't Zotac also have crappy thermal paste on some cards?

Say something about 980ti performance.

It's shocking how slowly the GPU market is turning around to 1440p and 4k. I know that 1080p is still king and consoles are holding the PC back especially in the budget range where "oh it's better than a PS4 Pro!!" is some great goal but come on. Where's that big affordable 1440p killer card? There needs to be a leap forward.

>>test AMD GPUs at 1440p
AMD is generally better at 1440p though, what are you on about?

I have no interest in 1440/4k personally, 144hz 1080p is too good.

bro's, we need to stop this. we can't let amd beat our cards in benchmarks!

it's surprisingly alright in gimpworks

DELET

finally a benchmarker who tests oc vs oc and not oc vs stock. even the 970 twats the 580 lmao

i seem to remember something like that
though at least they did not explode, at least as far as i know

>i-it's not fair!
>that's not an official AMD approved shill too- I mean game

Not reputable charts and no source

Only idiots would think it is legit.

The 580 is just a refresh with nothing but higher clocks.
The improvement is far to severe for it to make any sense.

But then again, there are obviously enough retards who will believe anything.

>seconds pull frame.
lmao what? Just call it frametime, in seconds.

>sub 60 fps

RX 580 is a re-brand of the RX 480, they are the same card with a marginally higher boost-clock. I don't buy that graph, it's very likely shopped. I can almost tell it's shopped from the pixels and from seeing a lot of shops in my time.

Also, look at the RX 470 vs 570: those cards perform nearly identical - which is what you'd expect when two cards are identical.

>we will test 480 burning pcie lanes
>oops it doesn't, let's forget about it, we won't tell you results either so assume it does
>we will fight to the end to disprove EVGA blowing up though
>yay we proved it!
>we won't test more than 5 minutes because, jsut because, no it doesn't throttle, no-no it won't lwoer fps at all
>buy NVIDIA IT'S BETTER

GN for you.

but its not shopped u retard. this is from the latest linus tech tips video

They also say in that video that the stuttering was really bad at some point. It's called damage control.

>testing at 1080p isn't fair! It makes Intel look better!
>look at these 1080 benchmarks. Nvidia is getting their ass owned
Make up your fucking minds already.

Does Nvidia actually pay GN or it's just Steve Burke being a massive jew cum guzzling faggot? I can't tell.

>buy NVIDIA IT'S BETTER
Yep

it can get 60 in tw3 though unlike 1060.

They really are just incompetent aren't they?

>jsut
>lwoer

been skipping english class have you rajeet? amd won't be pleased with that.

nvidia: The Way It's Meant to be Played

yes.

>5% difference
>the card gets twatted

Yeah, and the 7700k completely destroys the 6700k, amiright.

>computerbase.de/2017-04/radeon-rx-580-570-test/2/#abschnitt_benchmarks_in_1920__1080_und_2560__1440

Ughh, still with the aftermarket RX580, AMD doesn't beat the 1060.

I know I shouldn't have listened to the internet community and should have just looked at the rare figures, but I didn't so I bought a MSI 480.

>computerbase.de/2017-04/radeon-rx-580-570-test/4/#abschnitt_performance_pro_watt

Performance pro Watt is obviously getting worse, because overclocking over the chip's sweetspot is never a good idea.

>NVIDIA ON SUICIDE WATCH

Nope
Nvidia is far away ahead and is producing performance boosts with each new generation, unlike Intel.

I have a GTX 760 a played through W3 with ~45 avg FPS with everything on high except foliage which was at medium. Ultra settings is a fucking joke.

>1080p
W O W
O
W

any aftermarket 1060, like that aftermarket oc 580, can easily achieve over 60 fps.

and thats only the GTX 1070 Founders Edition

How are AMD ever supposed to catch Nvidia? I mean, how? AMD aren't even competition at this point, they try to scoop up poorfags as desperately as they can by focusing on low and mid range and poorfags are still flocking to the 1060 instead. I don't know how AMD turns it all around.

are you a fucking amateur?

it's
....W
W O W
....W

AMDgoyjims are hoping for Vega

by the time vega releases the gtx 1070 will be midrange.

W O W
O W O
W O W

that 1060 is also aftermarket

Did you even watch the video, nowhere in that video was it on top, fucking AMD cuck.

>OWO

nah m8

.W..W.W..W
....O......O
.W..W.W..W

how? volta is not coming

I'm always down for my dudes at nvidia but... I'm just so... Sleepy. Let's hash this out later after we get some comfy rest.