Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=AMD India
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

woah.... damn...........

Sup Forums was a mistake.

AYYMD REBRANDEON HOUSEFIRES

i want to hear your defense for this amazing piece of engineering, sandeep

Im so glad that i brought a GTX 1070

A whole 25% faster for twice the price. What a deal!

>pwoer consumption matters again but it's not if AMD is winning
>100 is more than 97 but it doesn't matter when AMD wining

gotta love this cognitive dissonance

poo in the loo

>highest costing custom 580 with highest overclock is barely 5% faster than reference 480
>draws 30% more power

poolaris is fucking terrible. Should be obvious why there isn't a high end variant of it.

hf with your energy bill

>im glad i got cucked
wew lad do you have a 7700k too, w-w-what a-a-a-a-a but-t-t-ery s-s-smoo-o-o-oth experience-e-e with int-t-t-el and nv-v-v-idia

Dont worry i bought a ryz*CRASH BOOM CRASH*

>crashing
intel did it first, AMD BTFO

>bought a used heavily factory OC gtx 980 for cheaper than a 390x in 2015
>it shits itself after a year
>rma it to get a free 1070

lmao'ing at all these people bickering over their 480's and 580's

Lul

AMD actually fixed it instead of disabling whole function

They cant deny it that the Rebrand is so fucking bad. The Rebrand is like a inbuild Heater for the PC Chase

C read as sea
G read as jee

learn the difference
seapeayou
jeepeayou

>Polaris 2: Electric Poogoloo

>broken game

>meanwhile nvidia has offices in india

google.com/search?q=AMD India

POO IN THE LOO

here is your poolaris sir

it heats your whole room

>it doesn't matter if i7 $350 and only 7% faster than 1600x for $250

I swear, if those percents are from relative fps they should lose their jobs. You can't compare fps values since it's an inverse measurement. This misleads consumers. Seconds per frame is the superior unit of measurement and should always be used over fps.

I own a 1080, because I'm not poor. Have fun with your early 2015 performance.

>expecting youtubers to know math

pajeet, you are in the wrong thread! this one is about graphics cards

>its ok when nvidia does it

This housefire

>still runs cooler than the 1060
fucking embarrassing

NOOOO YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR BETTER DRIVERS

Dont worry, Amd card got good vrm, not the exploding evga

B-but wait... Vega!!!

So it's like 5% better than a 290?

Still need for me to upgrade then.

load temperature graphs are all meaningless unless they run the GPU fans at the same noise level. Any retard can turn his fans to hair dryer level and claim that his gpu only hits 60C under load

educate me senpai

this is fine

the problem here is that you're wrongly assuming that an AMD card ending in 80 should compete with an nvidia card that ends in 80

>amd can't compete
DELET THIS

>amd can't compete
that isn't what I'm saying

im still rocking my trusty 5y old 670gtx, im glad i didnt upgrade it, since it still is between around 1050/1050ti level of performance.
Anything over RX470 is wasted performance for 1080p. If you are rocking 1080p screen, no reason to even upgrade to anything over 1050 ti. Unless you are complete graphic whore.
>all these ppl upgrading 970/980gtx for 10-30% gains
Fucking jokers srsly :D

What does amd have for 1070, 1080 and 1080ti then

Really a Polaris. Hot as a star

>What does amd have for 1070, 1080 and 1080ti then
nothing at the moment, but this is what vega will be doing when it comes out

this so much, subconsciously comparing 580 to 1080 and 570 to 1070 and AMD fails miserably

>AHO THE AMD ONE MUST BE A JET ENGINE AMIRITE

read the review you autistic shill, its no louder than the evga non reference

(((subconsciously)))

Why did they have to put that Pajeet in charge of RTG? Hawaii was power hungry, but still crushed the original titan. Tonga, Fiji and Polaris all turned out to pretty shit.

>w-w-what a-a-a-a-a but-t-t-ery s-s-smoo-o-o-oth experience-e-e

there's no defense

AMD is capable of making shit products just like Intel and Nvidia are, and this happens to be one

it's basically Kaby Lake the GPU

A lot of stuff has improved since Raja came, like great drivers or getting back marketshare
His track record is proven, just like Keller's, he was the man at ATi before leaving to wreck everyone else in SoC's at Apple

Just wait for Kaby Lake-X lol

They need to improve a little harder.

How old are you? Do you even pay your own electricity bill? 60W difference amounts to $63 dollars if you ran the card at full power 24/7 for the entire year.

seriously I think AMD should finally go bankrupt, people are actually buying nvidia's gtx 1060 because they know it's the best.

AMD just cannot stop bamboozling their fanboys, what the actual heck ? Do they like curry dick deep in their throats ? Everything they have made is shit

>ITT: NoVidya fags shilling hard

Speaking of did Sapphire open up pre-orders for the 580 Nitro+?

polaris house fire edition
red devil get it

kek

He's just being a troll. While it sort of makes sense to say that seconds per frame is a decent measure because of muh computation time, it's retarded because having frames as a unit is completely retarded. Furthermore, humans wouldn't even be able to notice the amount of milli- or microseconds it would take for a GPU to process a frame because it's too fast for them (average human reaction time is 300 seconds).

FPS is better because it's basically Frames-Hertz. Hertz is 1/s, which is why it translates to frames per second.

>I am so poor I'm worried about the few extra cents on my monthly utility bill

>I can't help comparing a $200 card to a $500 card and a $170 card to a $360 card. "AMD fails miserably"

Where do you live? That seems really high

I used the national average, and of course it seems high. No one is going to run that card at full load 24/365. The actual difference in yearly energy bill between the 1070 and the 580 is likely going to be less than 1/5th of what I quoted.

>im so poor i have to buy poolaris
LOL

BUTTTTTTTTTTTT VULKAN AND DX12
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Koduri has completely tanked AMD's graphics division

>average human reaction time is 300 seconds
kek

B R A V O A M D
R E D
A M D
V E G A
O V E R C L O C K