Can't decide if laptop makes noises or tinnitus

>can't decide if laptop makes noises or tinnitus

I actually hate myself, I went to my first concert in a while and it's been two weeks and my ears are still ringing loudly, is there any hope for me?

>is there any hope for me?
Nope, you're fucked.

Go get them cleaned by a doc. That's what I'm gonna do, my tinnitus is driving me crazy. They say this is a major unnoticed caused of it.

not just your dick needs protection, you idiots

I never go to concerts or listen to loud music and mine still gets progressively worse.

Stay away from other people if yoy have tinnitus

I had tinnitus for a week a few months ago. It cleared after sleeping one night. I was apparently listening to my music too loud.

Horrible experience. It really makes you see how you take things for granted.

>2 weeks
You're fucked forever. Have a nice life.

I have a tinnitus in the left ear for half year now, cleaned by doc as first as noticed, didn't helped. Should just kill myself now.

>let my doc clean out my ears
>huge amount of garbage out of it you can't imagine was ever in there
>now hear everything
Should have done that earlier, that's for sure.

Permanent ear damage bro.

Ur fukd

Turn it off, if you still hear a noise your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

I've had tinnitus for as long as i can remember. It usually blends in pretty well once you get used to it

- IF YOU DIDN'T USE CHEAP SHITTY EARPHONES SO LOUD YOU'D HAVE BETTER HEARING AND NO IRREVERSIBLE HEARING DAMAGE.
- IF YOU GOT OUT MORE AND DIDN'T SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON A COMPUTER SCREEN YOU'D HAVE BETTER EYESIGHT.
- IF YOU EXERCISED MORE YOU'D HAVE MORE ANDROGENS IN YOUR BODY DURING PUBERTY AND WOULD HAVE A LONGER AND WIDER PENIS, AS WELL AS BIGGER TESTICLES.
- IF YOU SLEPT BETTER AS A TEENAGER YOU'D BE TALLER NOW.

just...

This, it isn't the same as a normal sound, most people don't even know they have tinnitus unless someone explains what it is.

I went to two doctors they say that my ears and hearing is okay.

Are you sure you heard them properly?

>- IF YOU SLEPT BETTER AS A TEENAGER YOU'D BE TALLER NOW.

>be me
>teenager
>sleep from 21 PM to 02 AM

i'm 5'6 now

Yes, they were whispering numbers from opposite side of room and i got them all.

It could be much worse. Or better, maybe you slept too much. Sleep is extremely important stuff, even more so during puberty.

Nigga i'm sleeping from 2 am to 7 pm every day and i'm 6'7 tall

Magnesium supplements

Neither do I. The second I learned that tinnitus can be caused by tooth problems, I immediately stopped taking the human body seriously.

get a microphone and record the laptop and see if it makes noise

Turn off laptop. Do you still hear noise? Then tinnitus.

Duh.

My ears always have sticky wax in em

Its like glue

Fuck i hate being white

Soooo. You're still going through puberty?

>white
As in your skin colour?
You so understand this happens to everyone. You should just hate yourself for being un-hygenic... Like a nigger

Asians have drier earwax, look it up

I can't find that anywhere. It says race has nothing to do with how wet or dry your ear wax is. It depends in the climate or health issues... Or in hygiene. How many times do you shower a week? How many times do you clean your ears?

>WhileAsiansandNative Americansare more likely to have the dry type of cerumen (gray and flaky),AfricanandEuropeanpeople are more likely to have the wet type (honey-brown to dark-brown and moist).

Where did you find this and why does it have no spacing...

Copied directly from a biological text, on wiki under earwax

Learn to fucking google mong

stop taking aspirin, aspirin and maybe paracetamol and ibuprofen intensify tinnitus

Dude... The source doesn't mean that because its more moist doesn't mean it should be sticky and gluey to a point where you hate being a certain race. Unless of course. You're just over reacting. I'd hate dry ear wax tbqh.

As I said, clean it you fucking mungrel

I did, it didn't fucking help.

went for hearing test.
put muffs on
start raising hand(s)

>sir, the testing hasn't started yet

I can't because I already have explosive and painful diarrhea because of my flu and that shit causes diarrhea, just me fuck me honestly

take a multivitamin and some ginko biloba, it helps mine alot

pepto and water diet. stop being a pussy

jk kek. I've had tinnitus b4 it sucks. don't they make meds for it? go see ur doctor

stop self diagnosing tinnitus
tinnitus is hearing damage, not overexposure to white noise

if silence huwts yow widdle eawies it's probably because you've been listening to a fan 24/7 for years on end
and guess what, you can fucking adjust back to silence in like a month by just regularly exposing yourself to silence

if you've worked in a factory and didn't wear hearing protection when everyone else was, or you've been to war, then maybe you actually have genuine tinnitus
and it doesn't go away

I honestly don't even know if I have tinnitus. Sometimes I'll hear noise and sometimes I won't.

I have definitely noticed more static in my eyes, especially at night or in dark rooms, since I became a neet three years ago and started spending 16 hours a day staring at a computer screen. I'd hate to have to get glasses.

Fuck you

This. You're all just a bunch of pussies. Wait until you get the real thing before you start crying.

>got tinnitus from 1 20minute session of too loud music
>parents and grandparents all had glasses
>thiccc cock but only dabbled in working out in senior year
>I slept all the fucking time in high school and I'm the same height as my dad 5'9

It's basically luck of the draw senpai.

Get hearing aids in your ripe age.

>got tinnitus from 1 20minute session of too loud music
Unless it was stupidly loud it should go away. You don't get permanent hearing damage from spending an hour a week in a normie club that plays music so loud you can't hear what some faggot screaming in your ear is saying, so unless you spent 20 minutes with your head inside a super loud speaker it'll probably cure.

Unless you mean you've had it for a while (i.e. more than a month), in which case its permanent.

1.5yrs, it's gotten way way better but it's still there in silence.

I only used headphones when I exercised (3 times a week on a good week) and never at loud volumes. One day I was just into it and had the volume loud and that was that.

Magnesium and vitamin b1,b6 helps