Most hated nations in your cunt

Here most disliked are Ukrainians, Chechens, Jews, Russians, Turks, Romanians, Arabs, and Gypsies

Other urls found in this thread:

london.mfa.gov.pl/en/c/MOBILE/news/foreign_minister_grzegorz_schetyna_on_the_refugee_crisis_in_europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_State
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Germany that low
Wow thats rude. What did we ever do to you?

>Wlosi that high

Wow that's cool

can't read this, where is germany?

Didn't supply them with enough BBC

90% of votes for Spaniards and Italians are votes of our women, i guess. But some males could vote for you too, because Poles like peaceful nations that like fun.

So a German a Brit and a Pole, walk into a thread.
For fuck sake Chups..

Poland best ally

>What did we ever do to you?

Well... :D

Niemcy

I didn't know poles were such spainboos.

Ah fuck there was a Roman here anyway.
Sorry bud.

The more peaceful the country is that bigger chance that Poles will like it. The only exception is the USA, i guess

I despise fun

thx

Your problem is you're not pasty enough.

>Ukrainians
For what?

Ukrainians/Belarusians/Russians are one nation in eyes of Poles, we call you all "ruscy"

i like spain

>USA that low
Surprising desu

ok

I think memes aside we mostly hate Venezuelans.

USA was in TOP 3 before 2004, but after all these wars in Middle East Poles stopped liking them.

Spen is for
likings

Do you dislike belarusians as well? Some of my bros say you're cool about us

Chinks
Koreans
Japs
in that order

What about Kashubians?

>Chechens
but why?
you hardly know them

Everyone likes Spain. There is literally no reason to dislike Spain.

The only thing that most Poles know about Belarus is that it is a Russian country with a dictator. I think that those who like Belarus are pro-Russian propagandists and their fans only.

Over the past twenty years, almost 90,000 Chechen refugees have come to Poland.

london.mfa.gov.pl/en/c/MOBILE/news/foreign_minister_grzegorz_schetyna_on_the_refugee_crisis_in_europe

They were in the low 70s in one survey I saw from like 2013. Maybe Libya/ISIS/Clinton's constant idiocy/the resulting refugees was what did it.

I don't like the way they pronounce the 's', it annoys me.

Then again I speak Dutch so I probably shouldn't complain about other langagues.

Are you stupid or feign?

If somene says they like spain is because their country is really shitty or because they've not lived here.

I think that's only one accent (but the biggest), Castillian.

Oh well

What part of my sentence is incorrect? That Belarusians are a russified nation whose the only"national identity" is loyality to Russia? Or that they are ruled by dictator?

Belarus is the idependent state, not a part of Russia.

So explain this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_State

He never said they were not independent.

Fuck you too

They are not independent. How can you be independent from Russia if their petrodollar donations consist of 20% of their GDP?

For comparison EU-funds that we take are less than 1% of our GDP, we could live without them. But Belarus would die without Russian tit or drown into total chaos like Ukraine

Which way is that? I don't really know.

This is the fake state which even havent constitution
>Belarus is that it is a Russian country

i used to think about belarus as little russia BEFORE i came to Sup Forums. belarusians on Sup Forums are ALL bros and nice people in general. now i really like you guys and couple times i even corrected my peers to not bundle you with russians.

;-;

It would be cool if they decided to be really independent from Russia like Ukraine, but i am afraid that next day they would have "green men" on their territory.

Thx lad m8

Lol for what reason?

>like Ukraine
Hell no, also
>Ukraine
>independent

>ukrainians
>chechens
>gypsies
>jews
>arabs

no such nations

>It would be cool if they decided to be really independent from Russia like Ukraine

i fucking hate ukraine and ukrainians. i hated them before Sup Forums and hate them even more after. i would rather russia had all out war with ukrs, conquer them and be our neighbour.

What do you expect. It's pretty backward here.

cuck

> Chechens

Why?
Aren't they fighting with russians?

I think that it is even not so much because of Israel, but because Jews shit on Poland all the time and accuse us of nazi crimes, while completely ignoring such facts:

The Armia Krajowa (Polish resistance) alerted the world to the Holocaust, notably with the reports of Witold Pilecki and Jan Karski. The Polish government in exile and the Polish Secret State asked for American and British help to stop the Holocaust, to no avail.

Some estimates put the number of Poles involved in rescue at up to 3 million, and credit Poles with saving up to around 450,000 Jews from certain death.[2] The rescue efforts were aided by one of the largest anti-Nazi resistance movements in Europe, the Polish Underground State and its military arm, the Armia Krajowa. Supported by the Polish government in exile, these organizations operated special units dedicated to helping Jews; of those, the most notable was Żegota Council based in Warsaw with branches in Kraków, Wilno and Lwów.[4]

Polish citizens were hampered by the most extreme conditions in all of German-occupied Europe. Occupied Poland was the only territory where the Germans decreed that any kind of help for Jews was punishable by death for the helper and their entire family. Of the estimated 3 million non-Jewish Poles killed in World War II, up to 50,000 were executed by Nazi Germany solely as penalty for saving Jews.[2] After the War most of this information was suppressed by the Soviet-installed satellite regime in an attempt to discredit Polish prewar society and its wartime government as reactionary.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust

>Francuzi

>be chinese
>can't see country because squinty-eyed

>Czechs on the 2nd place

wew what the kokot

czechia a cute. CUTE.

Poland hurt Jews the least out of all European nations and helped them a lot, but Jewry shits on us anyway. It is annoying like motherfucker, and it creates antisemitism here.

See 0.16 on the graph. Chncrycy probably mean China

>new ukrop neighbours in my gommieblock
>leave in disgust
>ukrop being spoken in the street
>run to my uni
>ukrops on my uni
>jump through the window
>ukrops squatting having a cigarette

LEAVE THE PREMISES REERREEEEEEEE

lol, you butthurt is shining brightly

FUCK OFF I HAVE NO JOB FOR YOU REEEE

daily reminder to kill yourself, galician scum

Dont stop!

why are poles butthurt at EVERYBODY?

can't believe that Sup Forums made me hate poles even more than before.

UKRAINIANS ARE LITERALLY ARAB IMMIGRANTS

ONLY MORE SWARTHY

>galician
no, i leave in Zaporizhzhia. Where are you leave, asshole?

>Spain 1st

So you hate brown people or not?

Poles themselves are rather swarthy nation

Because they are hated everyone.

>we like Spain come here pls
>get beaten up for "looking like an arab"
Poles are weird

aнглийcкий выyчи, быдлo cpaнoe

Only neonazi bydło beats foreigners. They are like 0,1% of society. Shit happens, you know? Brown and black people are beaten in the USA every minute

fun fact: for growing asparagus, hohol slaves are cheaper than a mechanical harvester

shit goes to germany anyway, so don't care if those filthy rats touch it

I like chechans, because they fucked a lot of kacap up

I just wish they had won the war with them.

>we are more liked than the Irish

>Romanians;
What did we ever do to you?

nicht verstanden

Mate, nothing. Here in Poland a Gypsy is also called "Roma", so many Poles confuse them with Romanians. That's why you always are on the same place with Gypsies in rank. Terminological mistake.

USA is not really a good example of calm and peaceful country.

Most hated nations = most butthurt. Poles are absolute world champions in it.

People of the world:

Don't take any of this very personally. The majority of Poles are rather shitty.

Common traits:
Envy
Sloth
Inferiority (this most of all)

many poles use word "rumun" (romanian) as a synonym of a gypsy

REEEEEEEEEE STALKER WORST GAME CDPR IS THE ONLY QUALITY SLAV DEVELOPER

I fukcing hate spaniards
>extremely loud
>monkey-tier humour
>can't drink for shit
>ego levels over the roof

Also: ignorant, uneducated. Like the thing about confusing "Roma" with "Romanian"

It's an unfortunate choice of name. Romanians only got themselves to blame desu

Those fags just had to choose that name in that conference...

Romans and Roma = Romanians

Nero regrets nothing.

cept the same Roma comes from the Indian caste those fuckups descend from

apparently they were banished for being too shitty even for India

So in other words it's India's version of australia

You mean why we are butthrut about Ukrainians? Because they are "wild Russians" in our eyes. A nation that was literally unable to build a normal country. Moreover, they are so patriotic and nationalistic about their poor shithole that it generates even more anger. A lot of them are extremists (look at photos) and we must kick them out from Poland for antisemitism.

we dont really care if you hate us.

we underwent genocide which western yurop should have undergone instead

but thankfully, looks lit it's happening either way.

Holy shit that dude saluting the picture looks extremely dumb, almost like he's doing it ironically.

Story of their (very likely) ancestor tribe:
>be musicians and dancers singing proto-manele all day;
>King comes;
>"start doing something something useful and productive. here are grains and livestock. Use them well";
>gypsies dont use shit, eat everything;
>"Sorry, boss, it's all gone"
>"Get the fuck out of my country!"