Skinship and sex

how much is your cunt autism?

Japan

hugging: never. you can't hug your friends anywhere. you can't hug your lover and family too if out of your house
kiss: you kiss to only your lover, only in your room.
hold hands: arm in arm: it is OK only if two are lovers or one are little child of the another.
hand shake: it is allowed only in the business. if a boy try to shake hands with a girl, it is regarded a kind of sexual harassment.
sit next to the people you've never meet: extraordinary rude.

anal sex: it is the proof of the friendship if you are samurai class.
for the other classes, it is not a taboo, but few lovers try it.

sweet

So I guess Japan and Russia are friends?

do young people actually follow there customs rigorously

yes.

i guess the situation is similar in finnish, isn't it?

>if a boy try to shake hands with a girl, it is regarded a kind of sexual harassment.

wtf explain this

with those kinds of strict social interactions stacked with anime and a rigorous education system, it's no wonder Japan has a declining population eh

touching other's body is really rude action in Japan unless they are intimates.

we make a bow instead.

uf course
we are friends desu

>anal sex: it is the proof of the friendship if you are samurai class.
sounds like samurai is just for me
[spoiler]where do i sign up?[/spoiler]

I wouldn't say so. Northern European culture is relatively informal

then how come every single one of you acts like he's got a stick up his ass ?

People you don't know and formal settings: Regular handshake for both boy and girl
People you've seen once and liked informal : Sideways handclap for boys, kiss on cheek or short hug for girl (depends on context and autism on other side). Sometimes, a simple 'hi' with awkward wave settles it for a girl (when there are too many people to introduce or meet at once)
People you see often and like informal : Sideclap + additional hug for boys, kiss on cheek followed by a short hug for girls.

Sitting next to people you've never met : not rude, slighly annoying
Holding hands and kissing in public is fine
Intergender touching is fine (as long as it is no ass or tits).

Glad I don't live in Japan.

Forgot, alot of people give each other fistbumps, or a handslide + fistbump

>work/professional settings
handshake/hugs (with females)

>friends
hugs

with bros it's more of a handshake that works into a full embrace

with girls, it's just a hug

>lovers
I dont walk around with whores in public, havent had a real gf in a while but used to hold hands etc.

>alot of people give each other fistbumps, or a handslide + fistbump
cringed 2bh

It's faster and less personal. Works in some occasion (obviously only for younger people)

The Dutch are routinely about 10 years behind when it comes to youth culture

If Nordics are the future of youth culture than just hang me already.

I get it, and I know you bow on Japan, but it just a handshake, you're not groping her tits or something, I don't get why is that a rude action

hmm
>his sweat
>his body temperature
>his movement of the muscles.

don't you feel sensing these unpleasant?

you can tell if someone's a softcunt based on their handshake so I see why all asians would feel reluctant to do it.

>if a boy try to shake hands with a girl, it is regarded a kind of sexual harassment
That is ridiculous

Kisses on the cheek for everyone, male and female, just met them and close friends/family.

>how much is your cunt autism?

Finland might be one of most autistic places on earth.

are you gay?

No, that's the way it is here for everyone.

Hugging: if different genders, friends will hug hello or goodbye (or if theyre both girls)
Kissing: not usually socially acceptable in public, i do it with my gf anyway because its funny
Holding hands: acceptable
Handshake: most used greeting, greeting women by handshake is acceptable, if awkward at times
Sitting next to strangers: depends on the context, pretty much everywhere i sit is in a public area where other people may also be sitting, and its fine there
Anal sex: only occasionally acceptable, can only be performed by an interracial couple or you get arrested

hugging: can hug friends always, hug friends when drunk always
kiss: can kiss friends anywhere, kiss boys kiss girls kiss trannies kiss black people kiss white people kiss whoever

hold hands: always okay to hold hands with anybody
hand shake: sometimes you shake friends hands but that's a bit too formal

sit next to people you've never met: introduce self then sit down

anal sex: always okay bigger the dick the better

Kiss on the cheek: almost never happens, seen it once between people my age

Who is Sidney, who is Melbourne ?

Sydney:

wtf is this

Hugging: Perfectly fine as long as you know the person, but if you hug a stranger they'd probably like it or at least wouldn't mind. Not a normal greeting for strangers but some people do it anyways.

Kissing: You kiss anyone you love, family or significant other. Though it would be weird for a 30 year old man to kiss his mother I suppose. Depends on the context. Usually you'd probably kiss a girl on your first or second date if things are going well.

Holding Hands: Considered romantic with adults, but a mother or father would hold a child's hand too.

Hand Shake: You shake hands when you meet anyone, business or otherwise

Sitting Next to Strangers: Some people don't like it, some people do. No one would really consider it very rude unless they are being disruptive. It is also a common way to meet new people.

Anal sex is a strange thing to include but it is pretty normal I guess. I think it's gross.

What if a japanese girl shook my hands?

reverse rape

Do you think I can sue her?

she is loose, businesslike, or extremely Europianized.

>hugging: never. you can't hug your friends anywhere.
You don't hug friends as a male.
>you can't hug your lover and family too if out of your house
I can do this.
>kiss: you kiss to only your lover, only in your room.
Kissing in public is accepted, but it draws attention if youre making out violently
>hold hands: arm in arm: it is OK only if two are lovers or one are little child of the another.
Why would you hold someone else's hand?
>hand shake: it is allowed only in the business. if a boy try to shake hands with a girl, it is regarded a kind of sexual harassment.
Same. I remember when i shook a girl's hand once when i was 5. My parents were so shocked we moved to a different city a week later (no kidding).
>sit next to the people you've never meet: extraordinary rude.
Same unless it can't be avoided, but then you keep trying not to look at each other or even breathe in each other's direction
>anal sex: it is the proof of the friendship if you are samurai class.
This is a common greeting in my country.