Focused his NF on clergymen

>Focused his NF on clergymen.
>Spent his researchpoints on culture tech.
>Changed form of government to Presidental Dictatorship, which was a superior type of rule.
>Reclaimed quite a lot of his cores.
>Got millitary alliances with his neighbours.
Was he the best leader of 20th century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCzXdcSl2tU
youtube.com/watch?v=TuIODXw1OwY
youtube.com/watch?v=bG3dtreG5dU
youtube.com/watch?v=a0IaeFL-Tnc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kizlar_Agha
youtube.com/watch?v=q0Hx_1beufc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch#Ancient_Greece.2C_Rome_and_Byzantium
youtu.be/EuSYfOWpGZQ?t=87
youtube.com/watch?v=yxM07rzQVbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no. he was paternally alb*nian and maternally bulg*rian.
and he wasn't even part of the trio who committed the Great Deed

he allowed too much pseudo-science forward in his attempts at restarting the education system
also died too early because of excessive smoking

>t*rks have a Greek hero
heh

But you are turk

jew more like. theSSaliNiQoS was %50 Jewish and %50 Turkish before you committed anti-semitic and anti-turkic acts

no papadapolous, you are turks

Yes, but in Turkey fat women with short dyed hair also like Ataturk... and that's what Turks in here will associate im with.

Considering Turkey became an Arabic country, I sincerely believe that Greece is more Turkish than Turkey.

>cuck his country by importing white culture and eliminating ottoman heritage
>destroy economy
>create personality cult

JUST

He had %10 growth in average per year. And he was paying the debt of Ottoman Empire and costs of the war

personality cult was created much later, in ataturks time economical growth was enormous. he tried to turn turkey back to turkic culture whilst keeping and importing some aspects of european civilization

ok mustafa kemalopoulos
your country is such a shithole that you move to poland lmao

most t*rks live outside of t*rkey because if they stay they'll kill themselves

>greek still imagining himself having blond hair and blue eyes

sad desu.

you do realize that the number of greek diaspora is higher than turks right? there are 5 million turks(including kurds etc) living abroad, that is around 1 diaspora per 15.5 living in turkey
on the other hand there are 7 million greeks living abroad, that is 1 diaspora per 1.5 living in greece

so if we take the rate of diaspora as a measurement of how good the living standards are in a country, greece is around 10 times worse than turkey

You know greece is shit when they are fleeing to t*rkey of all places

youtube.com/watch?v=JCzXdcSl2tU
youtube.com/watch?v=TuIODXw1OwY

Post your best leader and list achievments

>build first Bulgarian railways
>reform army to modern standards
>creates protectionist policies that modernize the industry rapidly
>kills many Ruskie enablers and bans the rest from politics
>revolutionary that fought for freedom before getting into politics

I wish we could dig him out and have him rule again.

>Was he the best leader of 20th century?
yeah, probably
without him, turkey would be another muslim failed state. too bad erdogan is shitting on atatürks heritage

>cuck his country by importing white culture and eliminating ottoman heritage
good, because ottoman culture was backwards and shit

>Ataturk was paternally albanian
>Muhammad ali was albanian
>They both modernized their respective countries
What is it with albanians and making good leaders yet they still managed to end up the way it is today.

what culture?

turks were best when they synthesised the best of the cultures around them, greek, arab and persian with their own original culture (i.e. when they were actually powerful and relevant)

>t. diaspora

hahaha heard you guys aren't even respected in your own country, can't even speak your own language properly

i am russian/jewish diaspora, not from turkey

A t*rk diaspora wouldn't call ottoman culture shit. Only an uneducated ignorant non turk would say such a thing.

Ottoman culture was based.

have a (you)

“My people are going to learn the principles of democracy the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will, every man can follow his own conscience provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him act against the liberty of his fellow men.”

In human life, you will find players of religion until the knowledge and proficiency in religion will be cleansed from all superstitions, and will be purified and perfected by the enlightenment of real science.

nigga they did like no scientific advancements in 500 years

It is claimed that religious unity is also a factor in the formation of nations. Whereas, we see the contrary in the Turkish nation. Turks were a great nation even before they adopted Islam. This religion did not help the Arabs, Iranians, Egyptians and others to unite with Turks to form a nation. Conversely, it weakened the Turks’ national relations; it numbed Turkish national feelings and enthusiasm. This was natural, because Mohammedanism was based on Arab nationalism above all nationalities.

How can one man be so based?
You Turks dont deserve him

The Turkic body created Ataturk.

''I have to make known so much, first and formeost, I am a Turk nationalist.''
- Ataturk-
(frei übersetzt)

Aren't these the original Turkic people?
>pic related

sorry, but Attaturk was balkan/jew, and he grew up with european education and ideas

Yes, and? He was raised as a Turk and died as the leader of us.

its just banter, friend
you should be proud of atatürk. too bad erdogan is destroying his heritage

Thanks man. But it won't be easy to destroy something decades old, people wont let him.

>people won't let him
AHAHAHAHAHA

I mean, you had military coups when former leaders tried to dismantl kemalism. cant this happen again?

"Ben herşeyden önce Türk milliyetçisiyim" Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Ataturk's tribe settled in the area in the 14th century. On their way they already appropriated various genetic elements of encountered populations (+ 9 generations of time for possible genetic exchange in the area of residence )...
youtube.com/watch?v=bG3dtreG5dU (I can't vouch for the accuracy of the whole clip)
genetic changes are also a reality for Turkics residing in the east or anywhere else on the globe.
People tend to be genetically related depending on geographic factors and ehe Turkic people happen to be in the center of the globe.

They were busy being at war with half of europe + persian/mongols. Can't blame them. Their culture was neet though.

Also they were pretty advanced when it came to medicine compared to Europe. I read the French king was dying of diarrhea until a Ottoman doctor saved him.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0IaeFL-Tnc

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>Their culture was neet though.
nah, the culture was pretty bad. with harems and slavery and all that shit

You just did.

>harems
>bad

Just like greek prime minister being a turk, right?

Well if you're going to compare to todays standards then European culture was worse. I mean Europeans literally treated their slaves like animals and even cut off their hands. At least the Ottomans educated their "slaves" and gave them power and treated them as one of their own.

it turns most men into tfw no gf, and makes war of conquest for gf necessary to keep internal peace

who cares ?
We always had morons as prime ministers.

Europe didn't have slaves, except in colonies, for a short time. Also, the hand cutting was belgian stuff, you cant blame whole Europe for this.
Meanwhile, Ottomans regualary castrated their negros

>always had morons running the country
No wonder why you guys are so deep in shit right now.

>Ottomans regualary castrated their negros
proofs?

we have been through worse senpai.
We will make it we always did

Only the ones that were in charge of looking after the Ottoman royal women were castrated. But you're right it was a bad thing to do. Still they weren't worked to death for bread and water like European slaves. They were well respected.

>Due to his proximity to the Sultan and the role the harem ladies played in court intrigues, the post ranked among the most important in the Ottoman Empire until the early 19th century.

>At the height of the post's power in the 17th and 18th centuries, the Kizlar Agha was a vizier of the first rank ("with three horsetails") and came third in the state hierarchy, next only to the Empire's chief minister, the Grand Vizier, and the chief religious authority,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kizlar_Agha

you used castrated negro harem guards

at this point I wish he is a turk
seriously I feel shame for having Tsipras as a president
I want him to be a turk I want him to be a part of a conspiracy
I WANT HIM TO BE A TURKISH SECRET AGENT
HE IS DESTROYING GREECE AND HE KNOWS IT
HE CANT BE FUCKING GREEK
SOMEONE KILL HIM PLEASE
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

E

ITT: Plebs
Don't worry polish bro, I know you were talking about Vicky 2

the point is, slavery was never part of european culture. it happend in colonies where nobody knew what happend. Once the public learned about the shit going on it kongo, Leopold II got a really bad reputation.
Meanwhile, in Ottoman Empire, slavery was culutrally acceptable.

this guy can fuck off
but all of europe was in war as well, that is not a valid excuse to give
ottoman culture has a certain quality of comfiness, but it was absolute trash for scientific advancement and institutions

>europe did not have slaves
GUFFAW

then why did you vote for him, friend? ;^)

Science in Europe only really blew up after world war 2. Something Turkey wasn't part of. It's also not fair to compare a single country to an entire continent that had much more wealth then Turkey.

Why not just come back and be done with it? Lots of greeks are fleeing here you know.

last election only 30% of the country voted
and I never voted in my life because of my age

>implying not every single Sup Forumsizen played paradox games

>underage
Get out.

>lots of greeks
by "lots" how many you mean?
is there a chance to retake anatolia?

>/gsg/ memes on Sup Forums
>mfw people take it seriously

Ataturk would blast this full volume.
youtube.com/watch?v=q0Hx_1beufc

>Was he the best leader of 20th century?

Does this nig look like a slave to you?

>how many you mean?
Enough.
>is there a chance to retake anatolia?
You're free to try, komshi. But I wouldn't bet on it.

he looks like an eunuch to me

I guess the Ottomans truly are the successors of the Roman empire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch#Ancient_Greece.2C_Rome_and_Byzantium

Narses best eunch tbqh

>what is renneissance
read a book my nigger

Post links to Arumba talking about his dead son pls

A meme.

True best leader coming through

>II

thats le joke

Araturk looks so high cheekboned
How are you all claiming he's Greek or balkanite

No one is claiming he's greek outside of this 1 confused greek autist who hates himself and wishes he had blond hair and blue eyes.

>hero
they worship him like a God, I think a big part of the population believe he's God. Probably because he's a Turk even though he looks nothing like a Turk.

There's no one Turkish look.
And yes, he is Tengri incarnated.

go back to your country

He is literally from Greece dude . And the most Jewish part of Greece so it doesnt get any better than that

So if you're born in a part of the Ottoman empire that's not Anatolia you're not Turk? Ok then I guess I'm Bulgarian.

Muslim countries can't live with liberty and democracy

...and Hollande will deport me for this, Sup Forums, see ya...

>Probably because he's a Turk even though he looks nothing like a Turk.
>there are people who got the "greece is whiter than turkey" meme too serious
don't you ever go outside?

oh and inb4 turkey is white because you raped greece
that would be same as claiming turkey to have more greek population than greece

This map shows where Turks were majority in 1920 according to Ottoman parliement. And he was born right at the edge of the map. So it can be argued he is not Turk. Most people say he was either Albanian or Greek

Turkey is brown because of subhuman greek/armenian/anatolian genes. Original Turks were light skinned asians.

>manlet
>alcoholic
>impotent
>gay
>jew
>wh*te
>has annoying voice

goes to trash.
pic related is what i call real leader

He might be not Turk. He is definetly not Greek. Greeks look similar to north africans. Seriously look at these guys. If someone told me these guys are from Egypt I'd believe him.

>he had blue eyes and yellow hair so he is greek
top kek on this check youtu.be/EuSYfOWpGZQ?t=87
according to that image turks are whiter than greeks but they are the one who is obsessed with "muh white genes"
i personally don't give a shit about my skin color i'm sorry for being a Sup Forumstard losers
>>has annoying voice
youtube.com/watch?v=yxM07rzQVbs