In British kitchens, they have a washing machine

>In British kitchens, they have a washing machine

What did he mean with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bathstore.com/products/savoy-old-english-white-600-basin-unit-with-2-tap-hole-basin-2738.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

may be it also can be used as a dish washer

The plumbing is all there why not shove it in?

would make sense, since most british people use plastic plates

what the hell is wrong with british people

It comes from a time where you would get the shits/die if you drunk water from the hot tap

Can't they just make it as one? ayy

Our old house had it in kitchen because large kitchen and plumbing in the right place

>It comes from a time where you would get the shits/die if you drunk water from the hot tap
last week?

>average gook kitchens

no, up until just after WW2

Water to be used as hot water would be stored in a tank at the top of the house and it usually wasn't well sealed and bacteria, bugs and even rat shit would get into it

Taps installed after the 80s aren't like this

A lot of people have nowhere else to put it

I live in a house built in 2000
All the taps except the kitchen sink one are seperate

Fucked up desu. Why don't they have their showers in the kitchen if they're already going to go down that path

good idea

Very old terraced houses often have the bathroom in an extension behind the kitchen on the ground floor because they were built before internal plumbing.

>FIRST WORLDERS PROBLEMS

have you seen the size of the average house here??

Poor people are like this, almost all houses I've been in have them in a utility room.

> since most british people use plastic plates
what

I had a new bathroom installed last year and chose split taps, stop lying you fucking apologist

>chose split taps

Downstairs toilet sink is like this and it really pisses me off.

Where does the british food being bad meme come from? I honestly don't understand it.

Most people can't even name a single British dish other than fish and chips which isn't even bad.

yes? bathstore.com/products/savoy-old-english-white-600-basin-unit-with-2-tap-hole-basin-2738.html

they look nice, and came in a set with a unit and bath & toilet and such, I don't see the problem. they're just taps bb

Beans and toast
Toast sandwich
Every british baked food
But nice try fag

a friend of mine is half british, and they had some kind of weird heirloom toilet imported from england where you need to pull a string to flush it. also has split taps in the sink

>toast sandwich
>created in ww2 to deal with rationing and food shortages

truly an accurate example of British quisine, at least we didn't go the French route and tuck into the local zoo

we've got one of them in the outdoor loo actually

don't know why you'd go out of your way to buy one, they are just outdated and take ages to refill after each flush

>Beans and toast
Absolutely nothing wrong with that

>Toast sandwich
Not even a thing

>Every british baked food
Is delicious

>Toast sandwich

I had no idea what that was before Sup Forums told me

All the good british people left for australia

Same here

>Criminals
>good

I know that built-in hobs is very expensive in Japan.

how else are you going to wash your plates?

Typically you only have the washing machine in the kitchen in smaller houses where you have nowhere else to put it. Student houses also have the washing machines in the kitchen because it's a shared area that everyone has access to.

In larger houses, you'd usually put the washing machine in the utility room.

It comes from a time when the hot water tank wasn't sealed properly so it wasn't safe to drink from. Modern boilers don't have this problem but some people still use split taps for tradition.