Why european and western countries are taking untested people so let them destroy their achivements?

Why european and western countries are taking untested people so let them destroy their achivements?

Be honest,
I've been really wondering.... are you guys really supporting diversity or it's just for earning superficial good reputation???

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativepapers.com/news/2015/09/23/muslim-refugee-who-got-tripped-by-hungarian-reporter-is-an-islamic-terrorist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a nazi?
Diversity is good. Every country should be diverse :^)

Till those muslim shout sharizm in the street?
Are you really supporting that?

Because pension.

They aren't making babies anymore.

Because european leaders treat and herd their population like retarded sheep which you can clearly tell from the way their propaganda works,and since they have to use propaganda to justify everything last time they did it on a large scale was to deal with hitler by tagging anything he stood for as bad (racist nazi fascist etc) and now the people consider those things bad and will die fighting against it.

>Egypt
>"european leaders treat and herd their population like retarded sheep"

lol someone's projecting

Kek you can close your eyes all you want but enjoy getting tagged as a racist nazi if you say anything offensive to jamal.

they believe and trust system rather than culture even though culture could destroy system. and their modern culture has become very americanized so it isnt worthful as much as it used to be.

>Because european leaders treat and herd their population like retarded sheep
that's literally every political elite ever except you have higher expectations of western europe due to low self-esteem or some shit

Aren't Japan amd South Korea americanized too? I mean young peopld

We're dumb, and our liberal education has mixed in white guilt with generosity. It's like when you Koreans rail about the Japanese, both are pointless endeavors and will lead nowhere.

>herd their population like retarded sheep
>Egypt flag

kek

A small group of plutocrats can make money by using them as a source of cheap labour. But they don't care if the cheap labourers destroy their country in the meantime, just so long as they make money.

If you are talking about refugees and that stuff, the jihadist who do that stuff here were europeans who radicalized here (most of them in France), so its not like they are all bad. We should help them, I dont see why not, divirsity is cool I guess

Yeah, we like to diversify the beaches of Spain with our own enclaves of drunken pensioners, for instance. :^)

i think you have us confused with sweden

every time i say this i always get the same question
protip: religion language history tradition heritage race shit skill of english and shit
these are pretty big wall to block it whether its consciously or unconsciously

though i cant guarantee this for sk, because they are the only exceptional country where christianity is growing in east asia/developed countries

I don't know what the hell is going on over there. Was just reading this the other day.

conservativepapers.com/news/2015/09/23/muslim-refugee-who-got-tripped-by-hungarian-reporter-is-an-islamic-terrorist/

>The Syrian refugee who tripped by a Hungarian reporter, Osama Abdul Mohsen, is a terrorist of the part of the al-Nusra terrorist organization, a major terror group. And now he is in Spain being treated like a rockstar.

Literal terrorists are no within the borders. This will not end well.

Political elites dont give a fuck about common people, they want cheap factory fodder and push for it calling a nazi or Anti-establishment to anyone who disagrees

it seems respectable, and it seems dangerous in the same time.
but one thing i can be sure is, you people's standard to take them as regular immigrant are Too low.

i carefully guess it's emerged by trimming superficial reputation.
look how many crazy persons are pretending being liberals. supporting, advocating undefined criminals from 3rd.

is that really proper? what if your country would have higher standard or clear discerning on foreigners?
probably then there would be no need to say those diversity problems. then it could be much better.

>Why european and western countries
>european
>and
>western
kek, subtle
westcucks BTFO

>divirsity is cool I guess

Last century we were rufugees in Spain (civil war and fascist distatorship, my grandads had to run away from here) so I kinda feel like we should help them since we were like them 75 years ago

dunno about your grandpas but mine went to south america and central america, they worked to make a living (some of them still live in central america) they never asked for money to the local governments

good point

I have to to agree, mine went there just to work like slaves almost, with actual no help. But i dont think that we should not help them, times have changed and we are kinda first world country I guess, so we have help them a bit at least (we have a lot of buildings not occupied, wich are like useless)

Many Spaniards came to France during those times, honestly they assimilated.

They behaved like normal people, took honest jobs and didn't murder anyone.
They're 100% French now, even if they bitch about muh heritage

Same for the Portuguese, Polish, Italian, Russian ...
Like some people in my family, a lot of people have those backgrounds here and they're perfectly fine.

You can't compare it with the arabs. they are all murderers terrorist criminal rapist scum. Nothing to do with actual refugees.

this. some ppl need to realize that the christian culture is superior to the middle east/muslim culture.

>they are all murderers terrorist criminal rapist scum
you sure you're not talking about slavs? everytime you hear about drug,prostitution or organized crime in spain you'll be talking about poles,albanians or russians.
some ppl need to realize that the mediterranean culture is superior to the easter europe/commie culture

>be spanish
>get SLAVD

It is a ploy by leftist parties to ensure a permanent left wing majority in every white country by importing nonwhites lacking whites' high IQ, time preference, work ethic and social trust. Their low intelligence, inability to manage money, and predatory psychology ensures they will remain dependent on the welfare state forever, and will vote left to ensure a continuous flow of assets from the native population to themselves.

>It is a ploy by leftist parties
stoped reading after that, the ones fucking us with mass inmigration are the cuckservatives talking about "we need to liberalize labour market, a few thousands of shitskins are good to keep a competitive market"

> lacking whites' high IQ, time preference, work ethic and social trust

>4pol
Never again