Met a Syrian Refugee at Grocery Store

I saw a Syrian refugee at a grocery store in Toronto yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him about his story or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Cool

>He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

They can't speak english :^|

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

did any of you guys meet a refugee for real?

>me last weak in mcdonalds
>refugee comes "pls mister, i need money for train ticket"
>"i-i have no money with me"
>"pls mister, i am soo hungry, can i have your french fries?"
>"o-ok but only one"

Cool

Gas them all

>3 kc-tier posts in the thread
>all german flags

pottery

>met a refugee in Toronto
Obvious memes aside, how the fuck would you even recognize him? Toronto is literally 90% non white

>living somewhere with non-whites

I just met one, I think.
He handed me a note saying he needed food for his kids or something, they were nowhere in sight of course.
I told him I didn't have any cash.

Just look for the guy raping women and stealing things in broad daylight

> but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?”
>Things that never happened
I know a lot of syrian refugees and none of them does this kind of shit and not just refugees no one in the middle east does this kind of autistic dialogue.

>"o-ok but only one"
Kek.

Its a meme you dip

good post

FUCKING NEWFAGS THIS IS THE OLDEST MEME PASTA IN THE WORLD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuark,i felt something was up but i took the bait.Fucking canadians im never taking you seriously ever again.

I met one while transferring trains through the train station in Oslo.

>I'm bored spending my time looking at magazines in a kiosk
>some fat brown guy comes close beside me mumbling some bullshit in my right ear
>as he keeps on mumbling and I realize he's speaking to me
>"Can you buy me a coffee, please?"
>I say no.
>he keeps on begging as if it's depending on his life
>"please I need a coffee, I'm sick!"
>I step back while reading a magazine thinking he doesn't need a fucking coffee to be cured and then the asshole coughs at me
>stare back at him with a scowl, i'm fit and stronk so he gets nervous and walks away

Why didn't yoy punch him in the nose?

Pussy, if he's going to give you Syrian super-aids at least give him a broken nose

enjoy your third world disease lad

Norwegians already got the mumbles.

Most third world born illnesses are only transferable by dirty food or water

How hasn't America been shut down yet, then?

Are le refugees an actual thing or pol meme

Also are there any Syrian women? The Sexiest chcick in my class is a Syrian in one of my classes rn lads

What are you, 12?

?

>Are le refugees an actual thing or pol meme

Beshrenkt?

>Also are there any Syrian women?
yes, 70 virgin ones :^)

>le
>classes

Cool

Summer school

>Summer
fixed

Wasn't the pasta something about vin diesel acting childish in public or something
Sorry I don't frequent knowyourmeme

It was about Carmack.

not sure how it originated but it has been used for every celebrity

Cool, in italy we don't even talk to them , we just stay away.

He sounds like he has Autism or something.
Then again so do you for going up to him thinking it's "cool" to meet him in person.

Ryan Gisling pasta

Cool

Unhealthy =/= dirty