Which one do I keep?

Which one do I keep?

2015 rMBp
Xps 15 9560

rMBP.
13" > 15"
16:10 > 16:9

I do a lot of work on the go, the XPS 15 has the benefit of giving me more screen real estate to work with

Why are you asking if you're going to settle for the XPS anyway?

macbook, easy

rMBP has the benefit of having a non shit OS. 80% of my work I can do externally of software, but a vital 20% requires windows and bootcamp is annoying

Just use a VM for when you need Windows

XPS 15. Hackintosh it, you fag.

Samefag pls go

Xps

why do you have to choose?

XPS15
It'll last you twice as long user.

I prefer the MacBook more. Dell's can be alright and especially if you want to install various Linux distros. But I like MacOSX decently and the trackpad is still the gold standard for laptops. Retina display is great too.

>XPS 15 has the benefit of giving me more screen real estate to work with
Nigga, what? Sure it has higher resolution with 4K but the benefits are lower due smaller physical size and an OS that can't deal with it right some times.

Also isn't rMBP battery life much better making it a non question?

I would never recommend the XPS, try again.

battery life doesnt really matter, 4k on 40% gets like 6-7 hours+. 4k + 15" gives me the benefit of having terminal + pdfs + browser open and not having to tab between apps

I doubt you'll be using 4k on a 15" screen without scaling. It'll be like having the real estate of a Full HD laptop

>not having to tab between apps
It's pretty comfy with MacOS due trackpad gestures. I need two 24" 1080p screens on Windows to match the workflow I got on a fucking 12" 1200p screen Macbook.

Do you just not pay attention to the number of posters in threads? You need to go back.

XPS, unless you want your house burned out by applel chinktrash.

XPS, no fucking question. There's a reason why we call it the Official laptop of Sup Forums since 2015.

There is no official Sup Forums anything, that's just a retarded label dumbasses throw on random products they like.

They're completely different machines one has a dGPU one doesn't

So do I need to start shilling the t470