Just got an hp elitebook 8770w for $200 no O/S

Just got an hp elitebook 8770w for $200 no O/S
Any red pills

In that condition, you did well. Drivers for the fingerprint scanner might not exist though user, they don't for the 2560p

Slap some Ubuntu Gnome on that baby

install gentoo

i already have a laptop with Ubuntu and a chromebook with kali linux on it will wincuck 7 slide

lol just like the matrix XD

I'm really starting to hate seeing this red pill shit everywhere nowadays. Too bad some memes and references seem to be immune from dying out here.

put KDE debian on it with encrypted partition and learn C/C++ glue it together with python 2.7

ok

>Buying HP
Idk I still don't trust them, I bought a dv6000 years ago and it was one of the worse decisions I ever made. Using that laptop made me permanently switch to thinkpads

It's a beautifully made machine. Enjoy it.

macOS.

if anyone tells you to install anything else, tell them to deactivate. elitebooks and thinkpads have some of the best hackintosh communities surrounding them.

openSUSE Leap 42.2 with KDE

enjoy

>numeric keypad
Disgusting of absolute proportion.

Their elitebooks were built to the same standard as their enterprise gear. They hold up really well

>comparing a dv series to an elitebook
lmao get a load of this retard

If a company can feel comfortable putting their name/logo on such a piece of shit how am I to trust their "business" line. Not even lenovo puts out garbage like that on their consumer line.

>hurr durr why isnt le mercedes CLA $25k lugxury car very good

Nice, I just bought an 8470p yesterday
Really stoked about that 1600x900 screen, I love the one on my T420

What aspect ratio is that? I thought 1440x900 was 16:10

16:9 user. Come on

The glass trackpad on these is so much better than the shitty plastic sticker on my T430. I'm jelly user

Because the scanner is not installed in your one.

I got a couple of old 2540p's I think for 90 bucks each a while ago, with old i5's in them/4gb and that shit is amazing. It had heating issues but I just gave it the succ and blow with a blower and out came a puff of shit, normal temps ever since.

They're great. No problems at all.

rubbing glass feels weird on a trackpad.