What's bad about windows 10?

what's bad about windows 10?

everything (。>﹏

everything

The disturbing lack of "off switches." I should have the choice to say no to things.

>chrome
>steam
>discord
>some more proprietary, anti-user, anti-privacy DRMed botnet masquerading as software
Everything. But its users, most of all.

Closed Source
Why is it closed if they have nothing to hide?

dont bully her

because it's not windows 9 the strongest windows

It's not better than Linux.

linux is fucking garbage

real girls don't use nonfree software

kuroneko fags like you use it so it must be bad

Retarded update manager, preinstalled adware, terrible design direction.

there's nothing major wrong with it, it's really good to use as a daily operating system for work or pleasure.

For people that lurk Sup Forums the issue is it doesn't allow them to distinguish themselves from the masses by finding 'edgey underground tech that only real techheads understand' (like all the shitty versions of linux that are near unusable if trying to actually be productive).

So is Windows so you're really not refuting his point.

rude

Its a botnet

It's pretty alright, but you know it's still Windows (random entries left everywhere from uninstalled programs, gradual slowness in time) combined with terrible long term planning of Microsoft (every now and then it forces some stupid apps from their new fancy store, updates mess with settings, the fact that settings is a front end for Control Panel).

But I'm quite content with it because I installed it, deleted everything I can and installed firefox and steam on it. Now I just play games every now and then, I do everything else on Linux.

Well... You see... Anything that I don't like is bad and you should not use it.

That's the situation we're in right now.

Nothing. S'GOOD

Its the only OS that can run good hentai games. Also the lack of customization and how little the cmd prompt can do compared to linux's terminal.

O&O ShutUp10

It's really good

it's shit

setting an anime wallpaper doesn't automagically turn the botnet off.

very funny pajeet

why is microshit trying to get across to it fast?
because they failed to develop their own kernel
because they have no viable platform
because windows 10 etc is just a gui
linux is a professional OS/infastructure
gates et al, they were amateurs from the start
they should never have been let near it
look at it now -- look at the pitiful state of their 'OS' with it's mandatory reboots with it's driver issues .. microsoft is a joke

they failed in mobile .. microsoft has no representation in the new realm, because they have to compete there

they cannot produce a competent product -- they existed in the domain of a singular 'micro=pc' monopoly for decades

regressing human history - any innovation stifled

Wow calm down, retards.

What the fuck are you even trying g to say?
I will just respond to one of your stupid comments, the "reboot for updates" thing that every lincuck parrots about is just the way the kernel is designed. It's not a bug of a defect. It may be a nuisance but it also is more secure and less prone to failure when compared to Linux so STFU with this shit for once.